Trump doubter-mcfarm post
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 25, 2018, 7:53 p.m.

mcfarm,

Your post was borked up, maybe the title was too long so I copied it here.

Started by mcfarm - July 25, 2018, 5:46 p.m.            

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-25/watch-live-trump-secures-concessions-juncker-avoid-trade-war-press-conference

wonder when all the Trump apologies will start here...cannot wait this should be  a good read if the little of faith had an ounce of honesty......their sad people that deep down inside hope America fails....next China....if we all got behind Trump its hard telling how much he could get done

Comments
By metmike - July 25, 2018, 7:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Sharply higher on the open...........also, see the latest bullish weather update.

By cfdr - July 25, 2018, 8:11 p.m.
Like Reply

It's like I've said more than once - I don't have to like Donald Trump personally to appreciate his abilities.  Trump is as good at the job as Obama was bad, IMHO.

Again, he sets up these negotiations a very long time in advance.  I thought firing Tillerson was a huge mistake, but the president wanted Pompeo.  I have always disliked Bolton, but I recognized (I think) what Trump was doing when he hired him.  Navarro - same thing.  I have learned not to underestimate our president.

So many people seem so worried about offending our trading partners.  The US economy appears to be driving the rest of the world right now.  If we don't have the leverage now, when will it be better??

By metmike - July 25, 2018, 9 p.m.
Like Reply

The US economy appears to be driving the rest of the world right now.  If we don't have the leverage now, when will it be better??

I never thought of it that way cfdr but that makes sense.

By mcfarm - July 25, 2018, 9:49 p.m.
Like Reply

borked? now that does bring some real bad memories

By bcb - July 26, 2018, 9:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump is a man of action. NOT a good old boy out of Washington but a businessman. He used leverage and it seems to be working. Now if only the Dem's in Washington would get to work and not just collect a pay check. There a useless bunch of old farts.