Dutch Farmers
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 4, 2022, 11:35 a.m.

For several days now we have news about angry Dutch farmers, of whom their gov't will force 1/3 of then out of business

Their gov't is targeting animal farmers, of whom 1/3 will be forced out of business for climate reasons

Given that almost every Dutch farmer has livestock this affects 1 in 3 of every farmer

Do you think the Dutch farmers have a good reason to be angry

MM can't comment as his comments mean nothing given his climate hoax does not pass the test of who runs for president in your country

Thus MM has no convictions high enough that price will not buy

We finally get to see MM and the price of his climate hoax

Maybe nobody else has any thing to say, which says a lot about climate hoax. In other words most don't really care one way or another

MM does follow the cult of climate deniers one would think

Who decides which cult is worse than another cult

Comments
By metmike - July 4, 2022, 1:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

You've been objectively advised. The outcome of this situation is entirely based on what you want to do.

Good luck!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86638/#86695

By wglassfo - July 4, 2022, 1:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi MM

I merely said your climate convictions have a price

I think that is a true statement

Which nullifies any of your posts about climate, because you will sell your convictions if the price is high enough

Now my question to you

Am I correct???

By metmike - July 4, 2022, 2:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

What you stated is the 100% opposite of who I am and the truth. 

I've proven it with thousands of posts that come down hard ON BOTH SIDES of the political spectrum based entirely on the objective facts, evidence, data and science to prove the authentic truths.

You are taking 2 independent situations and trying to connect/relate them with a delusional false equivalency that you invented in your head to use as a personal attack on me because I obliterated Trump with statements of Truth and you like him.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86638/#86687

Wayne: "I hope this post dis respects you MM

You are a total fraud, with no morals or convictions"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1] Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."

I'm asking you nicely for the 4th time this morning to stop doing it.

If you persist, I will have no choice except  to take actions.

By wglassfo - July 4, 2022, 4:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Okay:

So what am I doing that equates to 4 times, except maybe the truth [I think it is the truth]

Maybe you don't like some body pointing out what they think is true. 

Biden is not my president thank goodness

I did not like a lot of what Trump did

So that sort of evens out [I think]

You obviously think differently

But in my mind, Biden's energy policy is the worst any american president ever did that I can think of [begging for oil from dictators with obvious human rights issues]

When the USA has enough oil to be independent

Now you think Trump is a worse president than Biden's energy policies

Must be true as you would work for anybody against Trump which must include Biden's energy policies

That is the part that makes you a phoney [sell your self out to the highest price]

You preach on here the climate hoax

And yet some how trump is worse than Biden's energy policy and his climate hoax and the biggie, your many climate posts which now are phoney, as you would support Biden's energy hoax

Talk one way until you sell out to a higher price. Not good. A person has to have principals and stick to them. You don't

Obviously you have a price

That is the part that makes me lose respect

If you don't like my calling you on your price

Well, so be it

You certainly made a big deal out of climate hoax. And then sold out to Biden and his climate hoax

I know I am correct, but you can act like a dictator on this forum

I have no control over a dictator

All I can do is point out some uncomfortable truths

They must be uncomfortable for you

Which is it??

Trump and his bad side

Or Biden and his climate hoax

You would work for Biden's energy policy??

By metmike - July 4, 2022, 4:40 p.m.
Like Reply

I used to give up to 10 warnings Wayne but I think 5 of them in a short period today, considering your history of ramping up your attacks when I ask you to stop it is plenty sufficient.

This is your 5th and final warning, Wayne. 

No more Mr. Nice guy.  You can sit out July if you persist with the personal attacks and defiance.

These are the MarketFourm rules Wayne, you control your own destiny, even if you want to mischaracterize me as being a dictator.

My favorite posts here continue to be those that disagree with me but personal attacks and name calling are always forbidden. 

Think before you make your next post Wayne.

I would like very much to have you around for the rest of July.