Insurrection news from Fox
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - June 18, 2022, 3:53 p.m.

Instead of the REAL insurrection news, which was censored on Fox, this is the Insurrection news that Tucker gave to Fox viewers:

Tucker Carlson: Colbert production crew committed ‘insurrection’

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3528658-tucker-carlson-colbert-production-crew-committed-insurrection/

Carlson said hey should spend a year and a half in solitary confinement before going to court because of the “precedent” set by the trials of Jan. 6 insurrectionists.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tucker Carlson accuses Stephen Colbert crew of 'insurrection' after they were arrested while filming a comedy segment at the Capitol

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-tucker-carlson-accuses-colbert-crew-of-capitol-insurrection-2022-6

Joking aside, how could they not be held? – The precedent is in place."

He went on to say Thursday night's incident was "exactly like what happened" during the Capitol riot.

A bipartisan Senate report found that at least seven people lost their lives in connection with the insurrection on January 6, 2021. Nobody was injured in connection with the Colbert crew incident.

Comments
By mcfarm - June 18, 2022, 4:01 p.m.
Like Reply

and what do you think of Tuckers's analysis? I see his point and here we go with the 2 tier justice system again, which is getting really old, well as old as the sussman trial which is just over but not forgotten by those who hold our constitution dear.

By WxFollower - June 18, 2022, 4:15 p.m.
Like Reply

"not forgotten by those who hold our constitution dear."

----------------------------------------

Is this the same dear constitution that the ex-Pres demanded that his VP blatantly violate on 1/6/21 to illegally keep him in power?

By metmike - June 18, 2022, 5:13 p.m.
Like Reply

"and what do you think of Tuckers's analysis? I see his point"

Exactly mcfarm. It''s the only point you can know if you only believe what he tells you to believe. That's what I'm showing too. 

1. What Tucker will not show-the Jan 6  Insurrection hearings

2. What Tucker did show above.

3. If a person watches Tucker for Insurrection news, of course that person parrots Tucker's DISinformation.