Biden's cognitive decline
15 responses | 1 like
Started by metmike - April 15, 2022, 4:13 a.m.

metmike: The episodes of confusion, along with frequent gaffes and blunders are making me feel real embarrassed for Biden and concerned for the country.

One only needs to observe his gait/walking to see how much he's deteriorated.

Rep. Ronny Jackson: Biden’s cognitive abilities becoming ‘national security issue’

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/apr/6/rep-ronny-jackson-bidens-cognitive-abilities-becom/

Comments
By metmike - April 15, 2022, 4:17 a.m.
Like Reply

White House doctor is hiding Joe Biden’s brain drain: Devine

Gait disorders, particularly stiffer, shortened, more asymmetric strides, such as we see with Biden, often are linked to dementia, which is why Dr. Marc Siegel, a clinical professor of medicine at NYU Langone Medical Center, told Fox News he is concerned O’Connor’s report left out crucial information.  

“I don’t like that they ascribe his gait issues to a broken foot … This is not a fully characterized neurological assessment of somebody with a gait problem, and I want to know why.”  

Siegel says other tests needed to be done “to rule out things that … can be associated with cognitive changes like mental status, like dementia.” 

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/white-house-doctor-is-hiding-joe-bidens-brain-drain-devine/

metmike: There is a 99.99% chance that they did some intensive cognitive testing of Biden.........after all, he's the president of the most powerful country in the world and gets the best medical care and testing that science and medicine can provide. Of course he does! If he's got a condition, they want to know ASAP so he can be treated. 

It's crystal clear that he's had a serious cognitive issue so OF COURSE they would have tested him at least several times in the last year to measure the changes/decline, so they can treat it properly/see if the treatment is helping. OF COURSE THEY WOULD DO THAT!

The fact that we are being told that no such tests have been done makes it obvious that they must show serious cognitive decline or else they would have reported the results of the tests that we know for sure are being done.

Tell us what serious medical condition that a president would have in today's age that his many doctors would decide to not test or treat him for because they just decided its not important?

There isn't one.

They are not telling us the truth because it's bad news.

You'd have to be pretty blind/in denial to not see how bad Biden is.

By mcfarm - April 15, 2022, 7:16 a.m.
Like Reply

yes but Marc Siegal is always on Fox news. What's his deal? And the odd thing is he always uses incredible logic to his points. Now to more news. Seems many are even more worried about Dianne Feinstein and her dementia. Remember her and the Chinese spy on her staff with absolutely no consequences what so ever. And yet we have many pols on both sides of the aisle just hanging on thru their 70's into their 80's once in a while into their 90's and what happens? Instead of being chastised for not doing what's right for the country and retiring the others often celebrate these selfish rich self centered brain impaired pols. I was never in favor of term limits until recently. Thought the ballot box was the term limit. I was wrong.

By madmechanic - April 15, 2022, 3:18 p.m.
Like Reply

What I'm about to say/suggest is going to sound like a conspiracy theory, but please hear me out.

So, I've been pretty well convinced that the democrats have been running presidential candidates based on publicity stunts ever since Obama's first campaign. They want the first black president, they tried to get the first female president twice with Hillary and failed. But they managed to get the first female vice president with running Joe Biden as the president.

Now, during Trump's administration there was a piece of legislation passed that would allow for the removal of the president if they were deemed mentally unfit. It got a lot of backlash at the time as many saw it as yet another attempt to remove trump from office. The folks who wrote that piece of legislation assured 'us' that it was not intended to be used against Trump, it was 'for use in the future.'

Now we have Joe Biden who I don't think was mentally qualified to run a campaign much less be president, and the democrats would still love to have the title of first female president in their record book. So, they get Biden elected as president with Harris as VP. Then they use this piece of legislation to remove Biden on grounds of being mentally unfit.

This has been my prediction ever since Biden won the election, and I would not be surprised at all if they do just this.

Again, I know this is going to sound like a conspiracy theory and it might also come across as something right wing, but keep in mind I'm libertarian and these are just my speculations.

By metmike - April 15, 2022, 5:34 p.m.
Like Reply

mm,

I'm in full agreement with you on the idea. 

It was the people who voted for Biden as the candidate to represent the democratic party............in this case, most of the voters just wanted the person that could beat Donald Trump because the top priority was to get Trump out of office.

The party, however intentionally selected a black woman for exactly the reason that you stated. Not just first black woman as VP but also, the likelihood of the first black woman as president.  

Of course, they felt that this would increase the votes in November 2020 from women and blacks.

Smart move actually to get the votes. 

Really bad move for the country. Harris, apparently did a pretty job in her previous professions but she is absolutely out of her league in this role and is even more unqualified to be president.

As much as I disliked alot of things about Hillary, the lady was very qualified to be a president,  with a brilliant mind that understood the consequences of all key decisions and wasn't going to get pushed around.....unless she knew it was in her best interest. 

Here were some interesting discussions related to that:

Biden is out of office            

Started by wglassfo - July 8, 2020, 4:55 p.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/55387/

Biden jokes ‘he’ll RESIGN and develop mystery disease’ if he ever argues with VP Kamala Harris

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1915202/biden-vows-resign-argues-vp-kamala-harris-disease/

metmike: This "joke" appears to one of Biden's many thousands of "gaffes" where he blurts out the truth accidentally, then everybody goes into damage control and spins it to mean something different.

Just like with the statement about taking out Putin that told us the truth about what he and the other world powers are saying privately..........then, afterwards, the White House insists that he didn't mean what he said...........even though he said "For God's sake" before he said it to emphasize how strongly HE REALLY DID MEAN the words that followed.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

By metmike - April 15, 2022, 5:46 p.m.
Like Reply

And this pretending that Biden is going to run again in 2024 crapola is embarrassing to people that say it...........with most of us(including Biden supporters)  wondering how he will make it thru the next 2.5  years!

It just tells you they are going to tell whatever lie to form whatever DISinformation narrative they need to so that it causes people to think what they want them to think.

It's become so blatantly obvious, to even Biden supporters, who will stick with the democrats thru thick and thin.

Those that are not in that mold, will be voting to punish this administration later this year to hand over both houses to the republicans. You can count on it.

The only thing that could mess it up is if the party tries to embrace Trump.

Totally mind boggling to know that the 3 biggest vote getters in the last 2 presidential elections and next one (if Biden or Harris ran would be) were NOT(fill in the name)!

2016 NOT Hillary Clinton...........who won

2020 NOT Donald Trump.............who won

2024 NOT Joe Biden(or Kamala Harris)...............who will win 

UNLESS we have NOT  Biden/Harris vs NOT Donald Trump............where Biden/Harris would have a good chance.

What does this say about the people running????

The republicans are smart enough, I think to run somebody other than Trump............but knowing Trump, he could run independently and have as much money as he needs..........which would split the republican votes and give it to the democrats.

In that case the winner could be NOT BIDEN/HARRIS or NOT TRUMP.

Personally, I think the democratic and republican partys both know all this but its who the people vote for in the primary that counts.

It seems extremely likely that both parties will run 2 new people that have never run for president previously and can they can start the PR for that person fresh 

By metmike - April 15, 2022, 7:07 p.m.
Like Reply

mc and mm,

Actually, we have our man for the democrats, pointed out in the article above.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/white-house-doctor-is-hiding-joe-bidens-brain-drain-devine/

As Harris, his one-time heir apparent, offers cringe-inducing interviews and vacuous speeches, leaks have begun about discord in her office and friction with the White House that are designed to damage her further.  

Needless to say, Democratic strategists are panicking,  

That’s why the Washington Post claimed over the weekend that the president “and members of his inner circle have reassured allies in recent days that he plans to run for reelection in 2024.”(metmike: who actually believes this?)

Why would anyone be “reassured” that a 79-year-old, cognitively lethargic candidate, whose poll ratings are down the drain, wants to run again?

The answer is ABK. Anyone But Kamala is preferable, and for the moment, that means Biden has to remain as notional place holder.  

The ruse has done nothing to stop the ambitious jockeying of the honey-voiced secretary of transportation, Pete Buttigieg. A big clue that he is the favored contender is the sudden avalanche of hagiographical material, including a new Amazon documentary, “Mayor Pete,” that charts his 2020 presidential bid.

metmike: So will Mayor Pete run against Governor Ron?  I actually liked both of them but DeSantas made some blatant, anti science, entirely political blunders with COVID that scare me.

By cutworm - April 16, 2022, 9 a.m.
Like Reply

So I guess that the dems would be able to check off another box with another incompetent. (Pete Buttigieg) 

Probably more likely to run governor Newsum

By madmechanic - April 16, 2022, 12:18 p.m.
Like Reply

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they did run gov. Newsom. Harris was previously the attorney general of California prior to her rise to VP status. Fat lot of good newsom has done for us here in California, his claim to fame was having a pissing match with another state congressman prior to the governor election wherein the two of them were competing to see who could get the "most comprehensive" gun control package on the ballot. All we ended up with is more useless gun control laws that didn't solve anything and makes life harder on us law abiding gun owners.

By 7475 - April 17, 2022, 7:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey madmechanic

I have stated this "conspiracy theory" to many. Here on this forum ,before the election prolly, I prefaced this theory, as you did, with "this might sound like a conspiracy theory" (paraphrased) because it does sound like just that.

But don't you think things are becoming quite obvious?

Stay tuned - Thanks

John

Edit: This references your first post in this string, madmechanic

By WxFollower - April 17, 2022, 11:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden has obviously had significant cognitive decline from his prime and it is worsening. But I still don’t think he’s anywhere near the demented category. I’ve known people who were and Biden isn’t even close. Biden comes across as an old man though. If I were to compare him to Dr. Fauci, for example, I’d say Fauci is much sharper at age 81.

Was Biden actually shaking hands with the air? It looks like it, but the other side is claiming he was merely making a gesture to the audience. I don’t know the answer but I don’t trust either side.

By madmechanic - April 17, 2022, 11:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey 7475,

Some of my other online friends and I have been talking about this conspiracy theory since the election.

I honestly think that the only reason they haven't used that piece of legislation to oust Biden is because the Dems now realize how much of a bigger disaster Kamala would be if she did become president.

Many of America's allies have been very concerned ever since the election, both for Biden's mental faculties but also how disconcerting it would be for Kamala to become president.

By WxFollower - April 18, 2022, 3:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Dianne Feinstein appears to me to be demented and really should resign. OTOH, Joe Biden, though he's had significant cognitive decline, doesn't appear to me to be anywhere near as bad as Feinstein. But I don't know for sure. Also, even if not currently demented, he unfortunately might very well headed in that direction.

By metmike - April 30, 2022, 5:09 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - April 30, 2022, 5:20 p.m.
Like Reply

The MSM trying to cover as if Biden has always been gaff prone and stuttered is as ridiculous as them claiming that Hunter's laptop story was made up by Russia and a conspiracy theory by republicans trying to hurt Joe.........only with this one.......we can see it almost every day in front of our eyes!

This was Joe from those so called earlier days, when he always stuttered we are told:

From this thread last year:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75208/#75214

This was Joe Biden 35 years ago:

Joe Biden makes impassioned speech on apartheid in resurfaced 1986 footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

Note in this report below that CBS described him, in 1988 as"having a reputation for being the best orator in the senate but long winded" This is just after the 1 minute mark in the broadcast below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQaayo2Oed8

Everybody knows that his cognitive/cerebral functions are deteriorating rapidly but if you watch this video above and compare the Joe before to the Joe now, it's crystal clear that he's not going to finish this term.

With the current unqualified VP, we are in deep trouble.

And the scandal with his corruption involving Hunter, I think will cause him to resign for health reasons instead of being impeached after the Republicans win the House and the Senate later this year.

Very high confidence opinion.

Bad news for the Biden's and their big corruption cover up            

14 responses |          

Started by metmike - April 26, 2022, 9:18 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/83715/

The only thing that can mess it up for the republicans would be if they let Trump back in too far. 

The rapidly growing millions of new Never Biden people are also NEVER TRUMPERS and most are ANYBODY BUT Biden or Trump.............so please, just get these guys out of politics for the rest of their lives and do our country a huge favor with some fresh, more honest leadership.

By metmike - April 30, 2022, 6:04 p.m.
Like Reply

It's sort of sad, really.

Biden could have stayed retired after leaving office as VP.  They wanted the person that would be the best NOT Donald Trump on the ballet and yes, he was their man at the time.........though already obviously suffering from obvious cognitive losses, that made it unlikely for him to finish this term. 

Now, his great legacy is going to be obliterated.

This is going to get uglier for the reasons I mentioned. There is no drug to treat the debilitating disease in his brain and this administration has done almost everything wrong with recent and current disasters, some not all his fault but they all seem to get worse with his decisions and then when he goes on camera to explain stuff.......in this age of video cameras and communication that he was once gifted at........it makes him and his decisions look even worse. 

5 Presidents Who Hid Their Health Issues

These Presidents didn't want the state of their health to affect the state of the nation.

https://www.history.com/news/5-presidents-who-hid-their-health-issues

metmike: Woodrow Wilson didn't have television to bust him and none of the others would have been able to get away with that stuff in 2022.

Biden should have quit politics when people respected him more and he had an extremely high favor-ability factor. There's nowhere to hide now with the camera's on him constantly and everybody actually expecting stumbles and gaffs and his supporters holding their breath and his detractors having increasing ammo......provided by Biden.

There's no way to avoid the investigation by the republican Congress and they WILL have the evidence to impeach him.