mike Personal attacks
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 2, 2022, 12:20 p.m.

Mike

Thank you for the personal e-mail

Just so we all know how you feel about posting on MF would you please post in market forum, the same e-mail you sent me,

I think everybody needs to see the e-mail I received

The jist of the e-mal states your feelings got hurt when I called you pathic. Maybe pathic was too strong for you but I have listened to you shout the loudest for ages. Golly do you  have a need to always have the last word. What does that say about your personal needs

You have called me a lot worse, insinuating I need some kind of help, as if I am some kind of basket case for reading the wrong web sites and then posting info from these web sites. Have I ever posted incorrect info from Zero Hedge??? You have said I need help and you are just the person to provide that help. As if you are so all high and mighty you can dictate what the unwashed peons should read. I think I can read a web site and sort the wheat from the chaff, most times. If not there are plenty others on the forum to lend a helping hand to discuss or debate the merits of most any subject

I may not have the e-mail completely correct as it came on my wife's computer and she read it to me. It was kind of mixed up and not really clear as to what you wanted to say

I wasn't going to kick her away from her computer so I tried to remember as best I could, what you said

There is nothing private about the e-mail

I think everybody needs to know how you feel toward me, and posting on MF

Once again I ask you:

Please post the exact same e-mail you sent me, so everybody knows what you think of me, as in the e-mail I received

Did you mention banning me from the forum?? I forget what my wife read to me. If I remember correctly the word pathic is the word that was worthy of banishment

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 2, 2022, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I'm through molly coddling and enabling you. 

For your own good, I  advised(but not told you)  that if you can't control yourself, to take a short break in February to cool off before you get too carried away............and saying things that you later regret

Try to come back as the old Wayne...........NOT calling the moderator pathetic and accusing me of having a problem and posting nuerotic messages to advertise Zero Hedge because I showed you who they are.

This isn't Wayne's temper tantrum  soap opera forum.

This is my main reason for being here.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77019/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/

You can be with me on this(like you used to be) or not but if you continue to strongly oppose it with unacceptable behavior because your far right sources have poisoned your thinking(which I am trying valiantly and sincerely to stop) then what exactly do you think my message should be for you?

I'm here to help you Wayne!

By metmike - Feb. 2, 2022, 1:42 p.m.
Like Reply

I enabled Gunter for many months with his hundreds of COVID vaxx DISinfomation propaganda posts and being nice about it just caused him to quadruple the posts and  abuse our friendship and the forum........for months. 

I won't make those same mistakes again.

Some people actually learn from their mistakes.

The moderator here is NOT pathetic for pointing out something to try to help you and the main problem that he has is not what you insist but its because he's losing the battle to this in the real world(brains poisoned by toxic teaching)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81211/#81234

Do you want to be part of the solution, play no role either way..........or  make the problem worse,  Wayne?

If you want to keep behaving like this..........you're also wasting my time that could be far more productive at making the world a better place, so many different ways, doing so many different things TO HELP PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING POSITIVE.

I really don't have time to mess with this absurd stuff Wayne.

I gave you the choices.......YOU decide what you want to do. The power is in your hands.

By wglassfo - Feb. 3, 2022, 10:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike

I wasn't around yesterday because the new infection got worse and required a trip to the clinic

While there I had an attack by my daily cluster head aches which mostly is so severe it  immobilizes me to zombie state. [No response to questions if I can avoid the question as irrelevant] Oxygen in high doses for no more than 15 minutes is the only saviour. Needles to say the clinic called an ambulance which was the last thing I needed due to time constraints. My wife was at the eye clinic waiting for me to pick her up and the only oxygen was across town

All of this would close at 5.00 o'clock and it was after 4 o'clock. My wife called, and said she could wait although when the building closed where could she go?? I left the clinic under protest by staff and went to the oxygen supply store. I got there but it was not a safe drive as I could barely see. 10 minutes of oxygen and I called my wife to say I would be there before the bldg closed

I now have a supply of oxygen in my truck I carry at all times. Thank goodness we have room in the 4 door cab

I went back to the clinic with my wife who could still not drive due to drops in her eyes because she had lazer surgery at her clinic. I apologized for my none response to questions and asked about the ambulance. I found out they cancelled the ambulance and were happy to see I was in much better condition then when I left

We have about 4 " of snow and snow covered roads but the 4 x 4 made all the difference, while driving, on the trip home

I get head ache daily as of now and do not know when they will happen. Thus the supply of oxygen at home and in the truck. I have a small head ache at all times but it is the big one that causes the problem

A rather eventful day with time constraints that nobody but me and my wife understood

I had to get oxygen before the store closed as my supply for today etc was depleted. I needed to re-stock plus get rid of my existing head ache before the store closed

By wglassfo - Feb. 3, 2022, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi Mike

My lap top froze so the end of my previous post thus it is rather convoluted

In response to your e-mail I want you to know you frightened my wife as she thought I had a crazy man on my trail, who would do goodness what as they had our e-mail and previous posts could locate our home. Giving out my general location is my fault but goes to show what can happen

My wife is now in fear of what you may do or could do

This is not fair to my wife as the e-mail address was set up way back when I did not have a lap top and we shared a common computer. Thus all e-mails come to her computer

I do not think I am wrong but if you would please post the e-mail you sent me, then all of MF can see and decide

Basically you are deciding what web sites I should read and what to avoid. Is that what you tried to say.??? The e-mail was rather convoluted. I think most people can sort the wheat from the chaff but you want me to avoid completely??? Golly what kind of control are you suggesting???

I can't post the e-mail as my wife is afraid to let me post on her computer and I think she deleted the message

I don't think personal e-mails that frighten my wife is fair and you really need to let the forum know what you sent me and my wife

The e-mail wasn't good, that much I can tell the forum, but it really needs to be posted exactly as sent to me

If anybody else has any thoughts I would welcome such a response

By metmike - Feb. 3, 2022, 2:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Please stop making stuff up.

I didn't tell you what sites you had to go to.............I just showed you some facts about how bad of a source that Zero Hedge is for everybody to see.............YOU decided to take it personal and have been in a very unhealthy, vengeful rage since then.

For Pete's sake, now your wife thinks that I'm a crazy man that is going to find out where you live and she's in fear for her life because I SUGGESTED you take off the month of February ON YOUR OWN(or stop your posts  making personal attacks on me) before you start saying more things that you'll regret?

It's February Wayne...............and you are escalating, not cooling off and saying absurd things that are going to put you in the penalty box if they continue, which is what I was worried you would do in that message and I'm doing my best to avoid......TO HELP YOU WAYNE!

But again, it's your choice.

Now you have a formal warning hanging over your head.

The next action will be to suspend you. 

The choices are still yours and you have complete control of where this goes. I've been completely transparent about this and extraordinarily tolerant because you're a friend and a long lived, generous poster that never acted this way before. 

See my response here:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/81211/#81297

By WxFollower - Feb. 3, 2022, 3:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne, 

Wow to hear about a fellow cluster headache sufferer. I also have a long history with cluster headaches, an absolute awful headache.

I have one question: do you take antihistamines on a regular or semi regular basis by any chance?