Did Trump Commit Treason at Putin Meeting?
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - July 17, 2018, 10:09 a.m.
Comments
By silverspiker - July 17, 2018, 12:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Did the lawyers know the "CONTEXT" of the private, Putin-Trump 2-hour meeting ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

... NO

.... To Trump-haters... all the optics are always bad, all of the time in your jaundiced-eye views. Get a life and deal with

it. He's making America great again, and making peace with Russia. He's making the economy great

again...…but the haters don't care about any of that.

By GunterK - July 17, 2018, 12:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Did Trump commit treason at this meeting? We don't really know. Did he sell Russia some more of our Uranium?

By GunterK - July 17, 2018, 1:32 p.m.
Like Reply

ooops...my bad.... my previous post responded to your headline, without reading the link

The linked discussion already addresses the fact that Russia is not an official enemy, since there is no declaration of war. Therefore, there is no treason.

The other question then is..... is there such a thing as "cyber war"? If this would be an issue under consideration, then I would like to point out the EVERY major country in the world is hacking sensitive computers of EVERY major country. In other words, we would be at war with everybody.

My thoughts are now wondering.... are we officially at war with anyone? Yes we are. AlQaeda/ISIS have openly declared war on us. GWB has confirmed this with his designation of "the war on terror".

The question now is..... since the CIA as given military support to AlQaeda affiliates in Syria, is the CIA then guilty of treason?

By mcfarm - July 17, 2018, 1:48 p.m.
Like Reply

only in an irrational mind like yours mojo....Trump said and I quote "President putin made a strong case"  he did not say he agreed, only in irrational minds does the agreement come...ya know like a panel of 6 on cnn all trying to jump over the previous comment with a more outrageous one