another supply-chain problem
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Sept. 25, 2021, 12:37 p.m.

60 container ships anchored outside Los Angeles, unable to unload

Costco is rationing toilet paper again

food prices rising

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10027271/Satellite-image-shows-60-container-ships-wait-dock-log-jam-hits-Port-LA.html

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 25, 2021, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

This is concerning!

By bcb - Sept. 25, 2021, 4:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Anyone thinking about the "What If" 3-5 day trucker strike. Just a thought..OMG

By wglassfo - Sept. 25, 2021, 8:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Some how our elected officials have things back wards

We send massive amounts of USD to foreign manufacturing to build stuff we want

Prices have gone up and yet there seems to be no end to what the consumer will pay. And to add to this bass ackwards situation, if any thing is not available, the public goes into a panic and buys more, even hoards

So; Biden wants a 1.5 tn bill and a 3.5 tn bill for spending

Now if you have searched the spending bills, a lot goes to Biden's Green plan. I think most people will find benefits to stay home vs working will end at Sept 30, rent will be due, mortgage payments will be due, which will be interesting to see what the unemployment numbers may be

But, a lot of Biden's 5tn spending is for pork 

Why won't Biden spend on manufacturing assistance in the USA

I think you all have an idea and it isn't for the benefit of us lower class peons. Biden claims his Green plan will provide lots of high paying jobs. Well even if that happens, there will be a considerable lag time before the pay checks actually hit the new employees bank acct. And in the mean time there seems to be no end to purchases from foreign suppliers.

The question I have is how long suppliers of stuff, in these container ships, in such large quantities, will continue to accept the USD

By MarkB - Sept. 25, 2021, 11:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne. Agenda.