Ivermectin for Covid patients
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 4, 2021, 9:01 p.m.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

Ivermectin was mentioned here before. I found the above article

“…Ivermectin heals Covid patients quicker and makes them less infectious….”

One professor questioned the safety of this drug…“Ivermectin is a chemical therapeutic agent, and it has significant risks associated with it. We should be very cautious about using this type of medication to treat a viral disease [Covid] that the vast majority of the public is going to recover from even without this treatment.”

The doctor who performed this study said ” “We tried to publish it, and it was kicked away by three journals. No one even wanted to hear about it. You have to ask how come when the world is suffering.”

Reminds me of the hydroxychloroquine issue.

and he added  “…Developing new medications can take years;….”

No kidding! We are being told that a few months is enough.

Anyway… I only posted this link, because there was interest in this subject on this forum

DISCLOSURE: I am not trained in medicine. This post is no  way an attempt to encourage you to take this drug, or discourage you from using it. Listen to your doctor.

As Sgt Schultz in the show Hogan's Heroes always said  " I know nussing!"

Comments
By mcfarm - Aug. 5, 2021, 7:59 a.m.
Like Reply

we have neighbors taking injectable for 15 dollars foe 200 doses v 38 dollar/cycle for the pill    do not tell cvc, cdc, fuci cc, or Bidenccp about us and what we do in the heartland  versus what those fools advise

By metmike - Aug. 5, 2021, 10:42 a.m.
Like Reply

"what we do in the heartland  versus what those fools advise"

You nailed it mcfarm. That's what it's about............the SOURCE of the information.

If Fauci or the CDC or the WHO or Biden or the government (the fools trying to control us) recommend it.........it's bad because YOUR sources are all honest genius's that have been censored trying to deliver secrets the others sources don't want you to know because it would give you your freedom to choose.

Why else would an extraordinarily anti science, anti facts anti COVID vax guy start a thread about an extremely controversial drug that has shown a bit of help in the minority of studies.

That would be like telling people not to get vaccinated for  measles but instead.....it's better to just get the measles and treat it with an off label drug that, even in the study they show that it works the best on here, still has a benefit that is very tiny compared to the benefit of the measles vaccine.

If this one study has it right(and many of the other ones wrong) then the advice is still GET VACCINATE ASAP because getting vaccinated will protect you, not onlyMUCH, MUCH, MUCH better from getting COVID but once you get COVID, it will cause positive benefits to your body to fight COVID MUCH better too.

Should you get vaccinated and take this contraversial drug if you have a break thru case?

That is not certain. I'll have to look at the way Ivermectin actually works closer like I did some other drugs. 

By GunterK - Aug. 5, 2021, 2:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you mcfarm….. that’s why I posted this link. I was under the impression that more than one person on this forum was using this medication.

I also found it important to point out that there are dangers associated with this drug, as mentioned in my post.

Anybody using it, has to make a personal decision, if it is worth it or not.

I personally don’t know anything about it, and I don’t plan to do research on it and become an ivermectin expert

By mcfarm - Aug. 5, 2021, 2:30 p.m.
Like Reply

not true MM. Can think of many, many a source that does not lie to us for one purpose, control. Big gov has been exposed for what they have become, a joke, a bunch of overpaid, underworked so called experts because many of them have the intials DR attached to their name.  This covid mess gets worse by the day and by the day we find out big gov in culpable in most every mistake that has been made along the way.  I just posted parts of an interview I just heard at noon today under Gunters's post for example and  as of noon found him to be much more honest and reliable that Fauci, the head of the cdc or the Chief of cdc for Indiana, all of them who have embarrassed their themselves while tie themselves into knots trying to shade this mess for political control.https://rightwinguncut.com/video-just-in-desantis-responds-to-bidens-criticism-hes-imported-more-virus-from-around-the-world/

this video explains the extreme frustration and outrage many of us have

By mcfarm - Aug. 5, 2021, 2:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Exactly Gunter. Its a personal decision between you and your family and your doctor. Not some bureaucrat shoving crap into your face and stating its good for you. I would not give anyone anywhere advice on what to do {other than run like hell if some idiot claims your 5 year old has to wear a mask at school all day}. This is a country where you read . listen and do what is best for your family and I think that is what most of your posts promote. 

And again to MM until big gov does something serious about the boarder just go away. That tells exactly all we need to know on just how serious they are fighting covid.

By GunterK - Aug. 5, 2021, 3:41 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm you wrote"...:

“. This is a country where you read . listen and do what is best for your family and I think that is what most of your posts promote...."

When you read all the comments out there, this will soon be no longer the country you think it is.

Any views opposing the propaganda are already being suppressed… have been suppressed since early 2020.

They are talking about forced vaccinations, locking up unvaxxed people in camps

Having grown up in Germany, such words have an ugly ring to it. 

By metmike - Aug. 5, 2021, 3:48 p.m.
Like Reply

"I personally don’t know anything about it, and I don’t plan to do research on it and become an ivermectin expert"

Exactly.

On the other hand, as a scientist and holding me and the forum to scientific standards I promise you that I will try to learn everything that I can about and become as much of an expert that information allows..........just like with the vaccinations, only that one is 1,000 times more important.

Whether somebody takes Ivermectin or not doesn't affect anybody else that much, because it doesn't affect COVID that much, even if it works like some hope.

It's only being used by a tiny fraction of people.

With vaccinations, however, they make a massive difference in the individual compared to not getting vaccinated......something like 25 X the benefits according to some research and at least 10X the benefits. 

And everybody that died/dies from COVID, in every single case........GOT IT FROM SOMEBODY ELSE.

So know, it's not your God given right to get COVID and kill somebody else with it.

MarketForum stands for freedom of choice and non censoring of information here. You know from my actions.

Your sources trying to brainwash you that this is about government control and freedom of choice will never tell you that. I still watch FOX and have to cringe, like I used to when Trump was in office and I watched CNN.

I'm not just saying that...........I know because I go to some of those sources too in order to understand what the sources are saying to brainwash people.

I go to lots of sources that have the climate crisis exactly wrong too. I go there, in case they make a good point...........which would require me adjusting my position and also to understand why people continue to regurgitate junk/anti science.

The latest is now about Penguins:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73175/

That's just the way it is here Gunter/mcfarm. Objective science based on viewing everything on both sides..........not clinging to only one side's view because of a political affiliation.