Chemical explosions
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 28, 2021, 1:38 p.m.

Has anybody noticed the unusual number of chemical plant explosions threw out the world

While an explosion in the ME could be the work of sabotage, the latest I know of, occurred in Germany. The other strange thing is Bayer seems to have more than their share of explosions

Now chemical explosions happen as does elevator explosions in farm country, but one wonders if Bayer has more than it's share of accidents or if I am just wearing a tin foil hat

Comments
By metmike - July 28, 2021, 3:16 p.m.
Like Reply

You may have better sources than me Wayne.

What do you base this on?

Most people perceive an increase in all sorts of things compared to previous years because of their memories/perceptions not always rooted in realities.

A few decades ago, there was no internet with reporting of events across the entire globe within minutes of when they happen.

I can give you dozens of examples. 

My favorite is the climate crisis and extreme weather events.

Extreme weather has happened forever because of natural variations.

People's memories of weather, are strongly linked to the one location they lived in for their entire life. ....which is probably something like .0001% of the area of the planet.

They also don't have weather and climate records on their computer. 

So when a weather extreme happens...........the MSM may say something like "historic heat wave/rain fall event........more evidence of the climate crisis..........the last time it was this hot/rained this much in this location was 1912"

Wait a second now, we should be saying. Many thousands of individual weather records are set every year for all sorts of things around the world. It's always been that way.

Why is and extreme that was actually worse than this in 1912, in this location,  evidence of the climate crisis and not expected natural variation?

In 1912, when it happened, all the local yocals knew about it but the majority of the world never heard about that extreme.  In 2021, when a weather extreme happens, the entire world reads about it and gets the biased interpretation immediately. 

Explosions are a completely different realm as we don't have an explosion crisis but this is just an example of how information is so different from a century ago...........or even 20 years ago for that matter.