ITS KAVANAUGH FOR THE sc
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - July 9, 2018, 9:21 p.m.

another brave, bold unbending pick by President Trump. Its a great pick. How many years has it been since a President kept so many campaign promises.....good for him

metmike this pick will negate 100's of silly statements by Trump.......can you imagine if Hillary had this pick the mess we would be in

Comments
By carlberky - July 10, 2018, 9:01 a.m.
Like Reply

We Libs will put up a bitter fight, but the result is inevitable.

By mcfarm - July 10, 2018, 9:26 a.m.
Like Reply

yes the brave libs putting up a intense fight against what? another of one of the most qualified people ever nominated....gotta to hand to those brave libs

By TimNew - July 10, 2018, 10:42 a.m.
Like Reply

It's a difficult position for libs.  The vast majority of their causes are meta-constitutional and a qualified justice adheres to the constitution.

So, they can either support a qualified candidate and torpedo their chances for success via judicial activism..

-or-

They can back unqualified candidates.

Experience tells me what they prefer.

By carlberky - July 10, 2018, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Trying to stop the Rape of America isn't bravery … it's the right think to do.

In my opinion, this is an opinion topic, and I shouldn't be in it.

By carlberky - July 10, 2018, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Trying to stop the Rape of America isn't bravery … it's the right think to do.

In my opinion, this is an opinion topic, and I shouldn't be in it.

By mcfarm - July 10, 2018, 11:12 a.m.
Like Reply

"difficult position for libs" "Meta constitutional"  ...you extra constitutional....do you mean libs looking for judges to dodge the constitution is difficult? really? or ways to rationalize this odd behavior for those living in a constitutional republic?

By mcfarm - July 10, 2018, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

https://mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.src=ym&reason=myc    here is a great example of the  morals involved here fighting to destroy a good man. Must make the left quite proud to send crap like this out. Notice the many many mentions of how a judge should not be making law...ha on that one