Covid vaccines and pregnant women....tip: Don't
18 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 2, 2021, 12:18 a.m.

Maybe you are not interested…. early this year I posted about Covid vaccines and pregnant women.

When our medical experts recommended pregnant women to get the Covid vaccine, many doctors called this recommendation “outrageous”, because the Pharmaceutical industry normally does not give medication to pregnant women, unless this medication had been tested on pregnant women.

And sure enough, depending on where you read it, between and 10 and 30% of vaccinated women then had miscarriages.

Now, many months later, the New England Journal of Medicine published new data on this subject. They came to the conclusion that 12.5% of pregnant women lose their baby if they get vaccinated while pregnant.

This doesn’t sound so bad… but, depending on how you look at it, 12.5% is a hefty kill rate for a product that is supposed to protect you and your baby..

But… there is even more astonishing info hidden in their report….

If the vaccine is given during the first 6 months of pregnancy, the kill rate is 82%!!!!

Now that’s a whopper, in my opinion! 

That’s not “medicine” …. that’s an instrument for execution (as far as the unborn baby is concerned)

So, if you are a pregnant women, and “they” tell you to get vaccinated, be warned!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-01-depopulation-alert-shocking-new-study-reveals-covid-vaccine-terminates-4-out-of-5-pregnancies-via-spontaneous-abortions.html

Comments
By metmike - July 2, 2021, 2:14 a.m.
Like Reply

"If the vaccine is given during the first 6 months of pregnancy, the kill rate is 82%!!!!

Now that’s a whopper, in my opinion! 

That’s not “medicine” …. that’s an instrument for execution (as far as the unborn baby is concerned)

So, if you are a pregnant women, and “they” tell you to get vaccinated, be warned!"

Gunter,

This is totally made up. But you are welcome to bring the fake news here to have me fact check it..............100% fake news!

And with regards to your source.........they are in the business are selling total crap on almost everything they report.

I would suggest you take them off of your list as a source for anything. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience and far-right extremism.[1][2][3][4]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[5] Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".[6]

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims,[7] disseminates fake news,[8][9][10] and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda.[11][12] These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails",[1] fluoridated drinking water,[13] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines.[1][7][14] It has also spread  conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[15] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[16]

Mike Adams Is Building an Alternate Reality Online      

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/quackery/mike-adams-building-alternate-reality-online                     

Anti-vaccination, HIV-AIDS denier and pro-quackery Mike Adams (AKA The Health Ranger) is the chief engineer of a self-contained world on the Internet. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

COVID vaccines: time to confront anti-vax aggression                                                                             Halting the spread of the coronavirus will require a high-level counteroffensive against new destructive forces.    

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01084-x     

By GunterK - July 2, 2021, 10:36 a.m.
Like Reply

My apologies for quoting the Natural News site. I know, it’s one of those sites we are not supposed to visit.

The only question I have….

The New England Journal of Medicine also quotes this study. Is this site also on that list?

https://www.nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMoa2104983/

And both of them got the data from the NIH National Library of Medicine

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33882218/

The data is all there. 

Of course, I have no way to verify that the data coming from the New England Journal of Medicine or the NIH  National Library of Medicine is real.   Since the Natural News quoted it, maybe all these sources are fake.

What the Natural News article mostly complained about is the fact that they did not clarify that the 104 “spontaneous abortions” came from a sample of 127 (women who got the vax 6 months or less into pregnancy), not the 827 .

It seems to me, such details are important for a pregnant women to know.

Ah well… nothing to see here… all is well

By metmike - July 2, 2021, 1:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

So are so dang out to lunch on this. I don't even know where to begin and I don't have the time today to spend an hour feeding you authentic science again to counter your horse manure science from another fraudulent, conspiracy theory site that you are addicted to going to.

This is your claim from your first post:

"If the vaccine is given during the first 6 months of pregnancy, the kill rate is 82%!!!!

This is the result from your proof/study:

Results:   "A total of 35,691 v-safe participants 16 to 54 years of age identified as pregnant." "Among 221 pregnancy-related adverse events reported to the VAERS, the most frequently reported event was spontaneous abortion (46 cases)."

metmike: VAERS stands for vaccine adverse event reporting system.

That would be a kill rate(using your terminology) of 0.0128%, meaning your kill rate of 82.00% is 64,063 times too high!

So how do we differentiate that rate from what the average rate is for women to have spontaneous abortions/miscarriages?

Let's see what the average rate is(with no COVID shot)

Spontaneous first trimester miscarriage rates per woman among parous women with 1 or more pregnancies of 24 weeks or more

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5741961/

Results

Among 53,479 different women admitted to labor and delivery ward, 43% of women reported having had 1 or more first trimester spontaneous miscarriages; 27% reported having had one, 10% two, 4% three, 1.3% four, 0.6% five and 0.05% reported having 6–16 spontaneous first trimester miscarriages. 18.5% had one or more first trimester miscarriages before their first live birth. Eighty-one percent of women with 11 or more living children experienced one or more first trimester miscarriages. First trimester miscarriage rates rose with increasing age, increasing parity, after previous ectopic pregnancy, after previous cesarean surgery, with any smoking during pregnancy and pre-pregnancy BMI ≥30.

Conclusions

Miscarriages are common among parous women; 43% of parous women report having experienced one or more first trimester spontaneous miscarriages, rising to 81% among women with 11 or more living children. One in every 17 parous women have three or more miscarriages. Depending on her health, nutrition and lifestyle choices, even a 39 year old parous woman with a history of 3 or more miscarriages has a good chance of carrying a future pregnancy to term but she should act expediently.

metmike: Believe what you want again Gunter.......which you have shown every time to be junk science and a massively, and intentionally flawed way of compiling statistics that wouldn't even make sense to a person that actually believes in this crap if they would actually read their own stuff. 

The fact that you would actually post this here:

Strongly establishes your total detachment from reality. 

Don't come back with a watered down version and claim that your only error was that you were a bit too high..........but you are still right.

That doesn't cut it because that quote tells us irrefutably that in this realm, you are totally unable to do anything except think with anti science, tunnel vision. When you get busted like this.............the response isn't to adjust the first totally wrong statement based on anti science closer to reality.............it's to abandon the anti/junk science totally!!!

We've had numerous conversations similar to this in 2021 Gunter.

Every single one of them ends up like this one. You seem to be learning exactly zero here from the authentic science, then you go back to the extreme, conspiracy theory sites and believe every single word of the total crap science.

I can't speak for the crap science sites but I can tell you that I've been a scientist for 39 years and am also your friend.

As your friend, I strongly urge your to break free from your bondage/addiction to these extreme, anti science, anti government, fake news sites because they are poisoning your brain with propaganda that may be appealing to your ideology and make you feel good but I am sure that you will agree with this.

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS when it comes to the kind of person that you really are striving to become. 

By metmike - July 2, 2021, 1:49 p.m.
Like Reply

By metmike - July 2, 2021, 1:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Why Ignorance is Not Bliss - The Dream Catcher

By GunterK - July 2, 2021, 3:38 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike,

taken directly from the NIH site:“…827 had a completed pregnancy, of which 115 (13.9%) resulted in a pregnancy loss and 712 (86.1%) resulted in a live birth…”

This is the data this discussion was all about.

The Natural News complained about how this data was presented. This presentation of data ignored the fact that of the 827 women in this category, 700 were given the shot during the last 3 months of pregnancy.

The remaining 127 were given the shot during the first 6 months of pregnancy, and that’s were the 104 dead babies were registered.

The simple conclusion is… if you’re pregnant, don’t get the shot during the first 6 months of pregnancy, or you will most likely lose your baby.

If I was a pregnant woman, I would certainly pay attention to this information, even though it wound up in one of those hated sites.

( I hope, nobody interprets this last sentence as me identifying as a pregnant women )

By metmike - July 2, 2021, 4:22 p.m.
Like Reply

(-:

By metmike - July 2, 2021, 7:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

This is coming from my heart as a friend.

You are a bright guy with a good heart. The internet has so many things that help to educate and enlighten us and we can become very knowledgeable on almost any topic there is when we pick good choices for information. 

I am saying this as a friend and for no other reason. You really do need to break the bad habit/addiction of going to these extreme sites that fill your head with junk science, fake news and conspiracy theories.

Part of the appeal, which you have mentioned numerous times is that they are telling you things that you can't get on the MSM because the MSM censors it and you feel like you are connected to sources and info that the MSM is covering up because they don't want you to know the truth and your sources are uncovering all the secrets the MSM doesn't want you to know.

Yeah, that happens every once in a while. When it does, it causes people that see that, to  think that the sources uncovering the secret must be doing the same thing with all their other secrets.

Turns out, that the vast, vast majority of the secrets they(like this current source of yours) are uncovering are total bs and people believing their information are having their intelligence stolen with propaganda which is doing the exact opposite of what they are assuming.

They accuse the MSM of lying about many topics and only  they have the real truth which is being hidden and the only way to get that real truth is by continuously going to their site, where you will get a totally different version/interpretation of things.

It's true, their version is often a completely different version/spin than what you get almost everywhere else.

They can manufacture realities to appear extraordinarily convincing and with them being the only ones stating it(maybe another couple of similar sites) it can appear that you are tapped into a very powerful under the radar, censored source that you have the great fortune to have on your computer..............there to enlighten you about all the secret banned/taboo topics which the MSM refuses to cover.

They are poisoning your mind and stealing your intelligence Gunter.

There are many thousands of links and topics that you could be using to educate yourself about science, history, economics, geography, automobiles....you name the subject...........it's unlimited.

But you are stifling your development by going to sites that steal your intelligence with propaganda.

As a chess coach to 3,500 students the past 25 years, my life is dedicated to developing minds using whatever tools available to us. So my view on this comes with decades of practice/experience.

Break free from the bondage from addiction to these intelligence stealing sources that have convinced you that they are the complete opposite of what they really are.

There are just too many other really good choices that could be advancing your intelligence and enriching your life. 

I'm not suggesting that you change your ideology or belief system one iota. Just get rid of the sites using you and dumbing you down to their level and replace them with ..........anything else.

I'm not suggesting where you should go............just where NOT to go that includes maybe .00001% of the sites on the internet. The other 99.9999% of sites are better. 

You notice that I never censor your sources or statements from those sites. 

If you keep going, better to bring it here so that I can.......... pound the shit out of them with truth/facts.

Then to go there and think that its the truth. 

Maybe you aren't learning anything from it but certainly others that believe the bunk might.

By GunterK - July 3, 2021, 12:56 p.m.
Like Reply

thank you for your heart-felt words. I may respond to this issue in a separate post, because this goes far beyond pregnant women.

I am still a bit puzzled by the uproar my original post caused.

It simply analyzed data presented by the NIH Library of Medicine and the New England Journal of Medicine. 

Well, maybe you are right. Maybe these 2 sources are giving us fake news. I have no way of verifying it.

By metmike - July 3, 2021, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Not true.

The New England journal of medicine does not support you at all.

By GunterK - July 3, 2021, 2:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, metmike, this is the point the Natural News was trying to make…

The NIH presents a set of numbers. These numbers are either correct, or they are “total crap”.

The New England Journal of Medicine then presents the same numbers.  I then assumed that these numbers,  presented by the NIH and repeated by the NEJM are correct.   If these numbers are not correct, the whole argument falls apart.

The New England Journal of Medicine then glosses over these numbers, without taking a look at the numbes in more detail..

The Natural News then calls their report deceptive. They should have taken the 104 “spontaneous abortions” and divided them by the 127 women who took the shot during the first 6 months of pregnancy. (any miscarriages for woman who got their shot later, are not called “spontaneous abortions”)

104 / 127 > 82%

It’s not crap, it’s not conspiracy theory…. It’s simple arithmetic.

And that's an alarming piece of statistic.  And, IMHO, pregnant women should be made aware of this.  Of course, the pharmaceutical industry doesn’t want such numbers being publicized. It’s bad for business

By metmike - July 3, 2021, 5:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

I'm the one learning here................a lesson that I already know and teach constantly.

Once somebody is convinced of something, it often doesn't matter how wrong it is and how many authentic facts you bombard them with...........they will cling to what their brain assumes is the truth and interpret all new information accordingly.

This cognitive bias is well known by the messengers of false narratives in the universe.

Once they get you to believe in something............you are puddy in their hands. And the most beautiful thing about it for them is that you can't recognize when your brain is captured............by definition, cognitive bias and using your programmed bias will not allow you to see outside of YOUR brainwash.

It allows you to see with clarity SOMEONE ELSE"S brainwash and wonder how someone else can believe many things that are being taught to them, while that other person totally ignores what YOU see clearly because your brain hasn't been captured by THAT brainwash because YOU are not the target of that brainwash.

The republicans see this particular brainwash with clarity. Why is that?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71953/#71963

It's the ones that WANT to believe or already believe that are the targets.

The ones that are skeptical, will objectively fact check and that protects them because they will find objective facts to lead them down the correct path.

The ones that already believe or want to believe will process the new information completely different. When they read it.................the information immediately gets stored in their heads as knowledge.........which REINFORCES the brainwash. Even the most crazy information sometimes. 

This well know human personality characteristic that affects almost everyone is absolutely known by the conspiracy theory sites(as well as MSM).

The MSM has no problem pushing their messages because they overwhelm all other messages and even objective people come to the conclusion that it must be true because every MSM source seems to agree.

We know that it isn't always true and they censor certain things. This is where conspiracy theory sites use your mind as a playground.  With all their crazy, but often convincing sounding(to somebody predisposed to believing) theories......there is one unifying theme.

"The MSM is censoring and covering this up but we are here, taking a risk, to uncover the truth for you"  "Only here can you find out what's REALLY going on" 

Every once in awhile they hit on an issue that's being covered up.............like the Wuhan lab being the source of COVID and man that elevates EVERYTHING they state to the status of GOSPEL............even though it's mosty crap.

By metmike - July 4, 2021, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

You will note that since I made this post and recently.....posts have been drying up. 

Because the truth does not sell.  People don't want to hear the truth about themselves....or the realities of the deceptions being sold to them by their side.

They would rather believe that their side has everything correct and the sources for their side are completely honest all the time. 

So be it. Part of the reason for this site to NOT censor anything is so that those posting stuff that might get censored elsewhere can get it honestly and objectively fact checked by somebody (metmike) that appreciates their ideology/belief system but wants them to see the truth vs just..........shutting them down with no opportunity for discussion.

The reason that some of this stuff is censored is because in the vast majority of cases, it's  crap and filling peoples heads with very bad messages.

The very, very last thing that will ever happen here, is having that stuff posted here without it being challenged with authentic facts. 

Unfortunately ,this place is NOT an echo chamber that almost everybody prefers for their posting..........with responses that tell them what they want to hear.

I've often said that I'm more of a fact checker here in recent months, especially after the big lie about the election. 

The world is what it will be and I will never be able to change it. I consider it a blessing to even have had the opportunity like this to be in a position to show the many authentic and objective truths.........about the election..........about COVID and especially about the fake climate crisis(as an atmospheric scientist).

Only a very, very tiny fraction of people in the world, could have even had this opportunity............unlimited access to the internet, that tens of thousands of people have read.........at a wonderful site that allows for posting countless graphs, charts, maps and all sorts of powerful visual images to go with massive reams of authentic empirical data and sources.

By GunterK - July 4, 2021, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

“posts are drying up”

OK, metmike, I give up.

You are probably right… these evil people have me completely brainwashed.

Brainwashed to the point that I truly believed that 104 dead babies out of 127 women was 82%... and that this was a bad thing.

I now realize, that there is nothing to worry about, as our leaders have been telling us all along. All is well.

And, as you have already stated in your first reply, these numbers are all crap. They came from the NIH Library of Medicine and the New England Journal of Medicine… I should have known better. 

I don’t want to spend any more time talking about pregnant women.  None of them probably read my posts anyway. And if any did read it, I am sure, they know that authentic data only comes from our leaders. 

It’s time for me to catch the daily news from CNN and MSNBC

I will comply!

By metmike - July 4, 2021, 12:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Before I took on this role, I might have responded to this  sarcasm from you differently but after having the opportunity to observe and especially since I considered part of the job here as being informed(using my science trained background)  I can just take note of it as another observation that reaffirms my understanding of how people respond in various situations........which is a defensive posture by you because I'm challenging your sources and information.

Let me just be clear Gunter, in almost all cases, when Facebook or Twitter ban an entity its not because that entity has secrets they don't want us to know. It's almost always, with very few exceptions because they have nefarious and wrong/false information on a regular basis.

I am always, ALWAYS open minded to see those exceptions....which you constantly bring here by doing objective fact checking, mostly for YOUR benefit, not mine.

If I was doing it for MY benefit or MarketForums, I would ban this site. 

Instead, I welcome the information for YOUR benefit, so it can be shown to be factual or not factual.

Since you would not bring it here unless you were convinced that its factual.........all I can do is show you the truth...........as a friend sincerely wanting you to see the truth. 

If you don't want to see the truth...............I did more than any other human in your life to bend over backwards to patiently take the time(hours) as an objective scientist to help you to see it...............then I will come away saddened by your response but feel good about mine.

That's all we can control in this world. Our own actions. 

Facebook’s war against one of the internet’s worst conspiracy sites

Facebook has banned this conspiracy site twice. But its content can still sneak back on.

https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/6/25/21293246/facebook-misinformation-natural-news-conspiracy-theory

Gunter,

I never heard of this site until you brought them here.  I objectively looked at their statements and determined them to be crapola.........and couldn't imagine any credible source posting such total crap. So when I checked, I found this to be a very long repeating pattern of theirs and though you greatly dislike Facebook for banning your favorite sources, they had a dang good reason for it.

I have enough control here so that I can prove the crap sources as crap. On Facebook, millions of people will read the crap source and believe it.

If the moderator here, did not have the ability to prove this crap as crap, I would absolutely be for banning it.

One of my objectives here is to make the world a better and more honest and educational place.

Your source makes the world a worse place. A more dishonest place and steals the intelligence of people that go there.

I'm not telling your where to go for news but proving to you where NOT to go.

Again, as a Gunter advocate and friend.

By GunterK - July 4, 2021, 3:06 p.m.
Like Reply

You wrote about Facebook and Twitter banning certain entities, in order to protect their readership from false information”

They not only ban certain entities, they also scan through individual posts and take this same precaution.

This is certainly a noble thought… It sounds nice.

The only problem is…. who are they to determine what is false and what is not?

At this time, the big topic is the pandemic and the mRNA vaccines.  mRNA is a subject on which only a very small number of scientists on earth are qualified to make a comment. I doubt very much that Facebook or Twitter’s computer specialists are qualified to tell us what we are allowed to read.

About NaturalNews…. this site happens to be the one where I found the analysis about that batch of data. I don't  frequent this site, and i don't know much about them, other than that they are anti-vax. However, their post seems to be a simple analysis of a batch of data provided by “reliable” sources. I can’t really call this a “conspiracy”

When it comes to “conspiracy sites”, there is a very large group of them… some of them being CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo… to name just a few. There are a few dozen of them, all working together.

For 2 ½ years they pushed their “conspiracy theory” that the Russians got Trump elected. And other such conspiracies theories.

And the most damaging real “conspiracy” was for them to withhold information on medications that could have saved thousands of Covid patients’ lives.

So, now we have all these MSM sites, including the social media sites,on one side, pushing their description of reality..

and on the other side you have the bad guys. To make those look really bad, the name “conspiracy theory” sites is used…. and anything those sites show, is automatically labelled as “misinformation”

However, soon it will all be cleared up….

The DC AG Karl Racine has subpoenaed Facebook for records related to Covid “misinformation”. This subpoena demands that Facebook identify all groups and individual accounts that have violated the Facebook’s far-reaching misinformation rules (which were dictated to them by the government)

Sounds to me like the Gestapo is back.   Off to the re-education camps with the criminals.

By metmike - July 4, 2021, 3:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I just don't know how else to put it.

I love you as much as somebody can feel that emotion for somebody they only know from the internet.

It pains me to see you agonizing over this.

I am your friend first, before anything else. You don't have to follow a word of my advise here........that's perfectly ok.  Just understand my reasoning, which is based on my personal ethics and I have to be true to that and please don't be offended.

By metmike - July 4, 2021, 3:42 p.m.
Like Reply

This is not going to be a debate about what site is acceptable or not like your last post wants to make because its crystal clear that I welcome all your banned sites here.

We are the complete opposite of the Gestapo at MarketForum.  

But when your sites present scientific garbage here, you just might want to give some weight to an objective scientist's view..................oh, oh,  I'm starting to repeat myself.

I suggest we go on to something more productive because all points that can be made have already been made about this.