Insurrection #2 under way?
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - June 29, 2021, 5:51 p.m.

Saw some disturbing news this morning.

Not quite sure what is going on… but there seems to be another insurrection underway.

This time it’s the White House. Hundreds of people totally blocked off all entrances to the WH. The Secret Service was seen protecting the building. I presume, the president was inside..

The POTUS is now under siege??? They can’t let them get away with this.

Most of them wore the same T-shirts that said something about the Green New Deal.

Comments
By mcfarmer - June 29, 2021, 7:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Have any links ? I couldn’t find anything.

Glad we agree on there being an insurrection #1.

By TimNew - June 30, 2021, 3:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter refering to "Insurection 2" does acknowledge a 1st insurrection, but his definition of the 1st insurrection and yours may be completely different.

By metmike - June 30, 2021, 12:28 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarmer,

I couldn't find anything about it either..............or much the last time, in February that Gunter said we were having an Insurrection.

To help out here, this would be Insurrection #3 by Gunters count......errr, I mean infowars count.

We need to go there to find news like this, calling it an Insurrection. All the other sources are calling it a protest.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65355/

psssst.... you are not supposed to read this            

Started by GunterK - Feb. 7, 2021, 10:39 a.m.            

A new wave of wave of insurrection was sweeping Washington DC yesterday, including incitement to violence.

However, our MSM does not want you to hear about it.

By GunterK - June 30, 2021, 1:06 p.m.
Like Reply

timnew and metmike are correct… I am guilty of misusing the term “insurrection”.

Since the term “insurrection” defines an attempt to overthrow the government, then the recent incident at the WH cannot be called an “insurrection”. It was a simple “protest”

The subject was the Green New Deal, and AOC was part of it.

However, if 500 Trumpsters had blocked all gates to the WH and stopped anyone from entering or leaving, it most likely would have been called an “insurrection”, and it would have been major news for days.

By metmike - June 30, 2021, 3:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

We're 6 posts into this thread and you still haven't posted any links/sources to your claim, as mcfarmer asked and that MarketForum prefers on all claims like this......... so I will repeat it with a "please provide us with your links/sources"

By GunterK - June 30, 2021, 4:27 p.m.
Like Reply

marching in protest on the street is totally acceptable.  But blocking entrance to (and exit from) the home of the POTUS... doesn't this put this "protest" into a different, more dangerous category?

It certainly would have been major news, had Trump supporters done something like this.

https://twitter.com/sunrisemvmt/status/1409633324671246341?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1409633324671246341%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fposts%2Finsurrection-aoc-500-climate-activists-blockade-every-entrance-to-white-house%2F

By metmike - June 30, 2021, 7:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

@sunrisemvmt

·

Today we showed up to

@JoeBiden

’s doorstep with 500+ people and blockaded every entrance to the white house, demanding that he include a fully funded #CivilianClimateCorps in his infrastructure bill. Secret Service then arrested dozens of us.ImageImageImage

Sunrise Boston

If that is your version of an insurrection, then you must think that this is a major flood below (-:

Drowning arm in puddle stock photo. Image of sink, nature - 68340828