Important news of today
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - June 10, 2021, 12:03 a.m.

Item #1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9670381/Acting-OMB-director-REFUSES-rule-sending-money-Wuhan-virus-leak-lab.html

White House is considering to send more money to the Wuhan Lab.....unless science can prove there was a lab leak.

And we all know, there are too many powerful entities covering up for the Wuhan lab,  to let the lab leak "conspiracy theory" get out of hand..

Clearly, China does not have enough money to do all this research by themselves. We have to help them out a little bit. Who knows, with some more "gain of function" work, they can create a stronger killer virus..

Item #2:

Pres Biden talked to the US troops in the UK today. He told them that the biggest threat to the US is the climate crisis.

Item #3:

In May, 180,000 illegals were apprehended on the Southern border.

I am beginning to wonder…. Maybe, the biggest threat to the US is the Biden/Harris administration

Comments
By TimNew - June 10, 2021, 2:41 a.m.
Like Reply

In one speech,   the biggest threat is "Climate Crisis",  in the next, it's "White Supremacists", and this is all in one week.  With these shifting priorities,  I don't know how we'll ever resolve our biggest threat.

But I am tending towards agreeing that it's "Biden/Harris". 

By mcfarm - June 10, 2021, 6:57 a.m.
Like Reply

you radical, you need to temper your cognitive bias!!

By metmike - June 10, 2021, 7 p.m.
Like Reply