Dr Fauci and others/ virus cover up
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - June 2, 2021, 1:54 p.m.

It seems as if the evidence would indicate Dr Fauci and others participated in a cover up of the China virus

Trump called it a china virus from almost day one and it now seems he was correct

But there are so many who participated in the cover up

Do you think Dr Fauci should be removed from his current position

There are so many who seem to be involved it is hard to imagine any one person suffering consequences

On the other hand, had we known what we were dealing with, it is possible many lives might have  been saved

Is Dr Fauci , one of many allegedly guilty of murder

Murder is a strong accusation, 

How do you punish so many

Is there safety in numbers???

Comments
By metmike - June 2, 2021, 2:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne,

1. Yes, there was likely a big cover up about the origin of the virus.

2. Why do you think that it would have changed anything about treating it if we knew the origin. The virus would still be the same.

3. What is the evidence that you have to accuse Fauci as part of the cover up that would make him subject to criminal charges?  Even if he suspected it came from the lab and didn't tell us(since he could not have known for sure)

By metmike - June 2, 2021, 4:31 p.m.
Like Reply

The most likely outcome at this point is that they never get all the evidence to know the truth.

This was one of the worst crimes against humanity in history........even if it was an accident.

It's been well over a year and the evidence about what really happened was long, long ago destroyed.  Those that know the truth and are close enough to the top would NEVER speak out suddenly. They would they be subject to serious criminal charges for covering it up, possibly spending time in prison and certainly being known around the world for doing this/lying to people last year and afterwards.

The ones who were directly involved that caused the virus to likely escape, if thats what happened have long, long ago destroyed all the evidence and records that could ever tie them to it escaping.

Do we really think they would keep a record of what led to this?

Or that investigators will suddenly get the truth 18 months later by getting these people to confess?

They got away with it and they know they got away with it. You will never prove they did it. That proof was destroyed a very long time ago.

The best hope would be somebody with the outside chance of somebody with a sudden conscience that was close enough to the top to be a whistle blower. ....but then, it would be a he said........she said sort of thing because the records were destroyed and all the others that were involved will vehemently deny it just like they have been for 18 months and people being satisfied with that.

The investigations now are just for show........and for damage control. I would like them to be sincere efforts that had the ability to uncover hidden elements in order to get to the truth but that pathway is totally controlled by gatekeepers of the knowledge of what really happened and its naive to think that US intel agencies showing up in China to ask questions will somehow coax it out of them. 

I'm open to other versions that are plausible if others  would like to put forth their theories.

By GunterK - June 2, 2021, 10:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Wayne,

I agree with metmike…. What difference would it have made, if somebody had admitted from the very beginning that the virus came from Wuhan? Would it have changed anything in how we handled the crisis? I don’t believe, any lives would have been saved by knowing the origin.

Trump certainly was sure about where it came from.

Of course, giving false advice is another story. That could have made a difference. But was it a crime, or just bad judgement?

Now, a huge amount of Dr Fauci’s email has been made public, and this could make a lot of people uncomfortable.

I didn’t study the emails… I only read some reports of what is in them. Apparently, he did have communications with a Dr Gao, his counterpart in china. And one person thanked Dr Fauci for keeping the spotlight away from the Wuhan lab. I didn't read antying that would make Dr Fauci a "criminal"

I am sure, more details will be coming out in the near future.

There seems to be a resistance to blame China for the outbreak. Could it be that China is putting pressure on some people?

Let’s not forget…

The lab in Wuhan is not the only place that did research on the corona virus.Dr Fauci and his team have been working on the corona virus for quite some time. When they were ordered to stop, (in 2014), they paid Wuhan to continue their work (and most likely stayed in close contact with their colleagues in China)

One minor piece of the puzzle popped into my mind recently…

From a document leaked from China, we learned that a team of virologists and high-level Chinese Army people discussed the research on bats in 2015.

Why would the Army be interested in bats?? Isn’t the army more concerned about having better tanks and missiles?

And then I remembered the (now deleted) youtube video that spoke of Dr Fauci’s work with the lab at Fort Detrick. Apparently, our military was also involved in such research. It’s easy to guess why.

BTW   The Fort Detrick’s germ lab was closed in Aug 2019. If I am not mistaken, the earliest admitted cases of Covid19 in China were reported to have happened late 2019

In my personal opinion, all these investigations could stir up a hornets’ nest.

Dr Fauci already is taking a financial hit. He wrote a new book which is supposed to have been released this month. After the emails appeared, Amazon and Barnes Noble immediately removed the book from their list.

By metmike - June 3, 2021, 12:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Fauci emails show his flip-flopping on wearing masks to fight COVID

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/fauci-emails-show-his-flip-flopping-on-wearing-masks-to-fight-covid/

I get that maybe Fauci could have learned more about the cloth masks with time to change his tune but have a problem with the late in the game Fauci position.....giving people the  impression that the cloths masks protected them way more than they actually do.

The biggest issue I really have is that, even today he is not telling people to get the masks that actually DO PROTECT THEM. ...the N-95 masks.

Healthcare people that wanted to be vaccinate all got vaccinated many months ago.

Nobody should be claiming that we need to save the masks that really work, N-95 masks, for the healthcare people anymore.

My guess is that to finally tell the people the truth about the N-95 masks and advice them to get those kind of masks would mean having to admit that he wasn't telling the truth about cloth mask wearing previously.

If he came out tomorrow and changed his position to advising we get the N-95 masks finally, everybody would be saying "What the heck is going on here Fauci??? The pandemic has been going on for well over a year and NOW you are finally telling us to get the N-95 masks???

Better to never tell people the truth, instead of face being held accountable for this blatant blunder.

I would bet that if most people were wearing N95 masks instead of cloth masks, millions of fewer people would have been infected with COVID and many thousands less would have died.