Is there a there there
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 7, 2020, 4:40 p.m.

I have read on this forum why there is no there, there

I don't have an acceptable answer to your countries many questions about voting irregularities

I have read honest people give their view or answer of why this election was not a massive fraud. Nobody can say with a straight face there was no fraud. I have read where people in a position of power to rule or decide the out come, say there was no fraud or not enough to change the election. To say no fraud stretches the limits of credibility, but is not enough fraud good enough???

I just read an article in which the author listed some 40 plus allegations of voter fraud. Golly, are all those people making up stories or is it just a few ballots, not enough to change the outcome in some 6 states

I believe these people who allege fraud are for the most part just as honest, as those who say no or not enough fraud

So what do you folks do, because I don't want our country to get into a mess like you have

That is why I continue to ask:

I think The Supreme Court should be a the best your countries legal system has to offer,  for everybody, and  in a position, to decide all 6 states in question

The Supreme Court should hear Sidney Powell and her petition to the court. If the Supreme Court decides to hear other petitions at the same time, or in a different  order of decision, such as different petitions, for some reason, then let them decide

Is this constant bickering solving any thing??

Does anybody have a problem with the Supreme Court deciding on allegations of voter fraud

Does anybody have a problem if for some reason this election question does not reach the Supreme Court

Does anybody have a problem if alleged fraud by the Dominion machines is questioned and then decided by the Supreme Court

Does anybody have a better solution for all 6 states in question. Not one state, all 6 states

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 7, 2020, 5:21 p.m.
Like Reply

"Does anybody have a problem if alleged fraud by the Dominion machines is questioned and then decided by the Supreme Court"

The machines have been tested and checked over and over and over.

And its not up to the the Supreme Court to decide if they worked right or not.

Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems Do Real Damage  

Our machines have no secret ‘vote flipping’ algorithm. We have no ties to dictator Hugo Chávez.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fake-claims-about-dominion-voting-systems-do-real-damage-11606755399

"Accurate, transparent and accessible elections—this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if you’ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on  Twitter ,  it’s likely you’ve heard something different.

The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but I’ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo Chávez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominion’s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.

There is no secret “vote flipping” algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by a program of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totals’ accuracy.

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. The company doesn’t work in noncertified areas such as voter-registration systems, poll books or signature-verification software, and it doesn’t provide vote-by-mail printing. Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials.

Some of the main counties where results have been contested, like Philadelphia and Allegheny (Pittsburgh), don’t even use Dominion voting systems. In fact, across the 14 Pennsylvania counties that use Dominion systems, President Trump received 52.2% of the vote.

By metmike - Dec. 7, 2020, 5:31 p.m.
Like Reply

"Does anybody have a better solution for all 6 states in question. Not one state, all 6 states"

You said that this does not pass the smell test in a post last month.

Don't you think that its odd that all the fraud happened, only in states that Trump lost by a somewhat close margin? Last time I checked, there were 44 other states.

The reason for the majority of it, is that one side needs it for their narrative to overturn the elections in those states.

That's the smell test for me. Florida and North Carolina and Ohio were close and won by Trump...........but we are to believe there wasn't much fraud there?

This comes from Dominion today:

Dominion Voting Systems has been the target of election disinformation seeking to undermine confidence in the integrity of the 2020 election.  Here are the facts:

https://www.dominionvoting.com/election2020-setting-the-record-straight/

• Dominion is a private American company that provides voting systems in 28 states, including "red" and "blue" jurisdictions.  Since its founding in 2003, Dominion has supported tens of thousands of elections in non-partisan fashion.
  • All Dominion systems are capable of producing paper records and are 100% auditable, with testing, reviews, audits, and recounts subject to oversight and verification by all political parties.
  • All 2020 election audits and recounts using Dominion technology have validated the accuracy and reliability of results, confirming the integrity of election outcomes.
  • Baseless claims about the integrity of the system or the accuracy of the results have been dismissed by election authorities, subject matter experts and third-party fact-checkers.
  • Malicious and misleading false claims about Dominion have resulted in dangerous levels of threats and harassment against the company and its employees, as well as election officials.
By metmike - Dec. 7, 2020, 5:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Last month, you asserted that since Dominion was not making any public statements defending themselves, they must be guilty.

What say you to their statements above?

By GunterK - Dec. 7, 2020, 6:57 p.m.
Like Reply

"Our machines have no secret ‘vote flipping’ algorithm. "

I saw it flipping some 20k votes from Trump to Biden. I even pulled out my calculator to check if the number of votes taken from Trump matched the number added to Biden. It matched

somebody is "flipping" them, no matter what they say.

By metmike - Dec. 7, 2020, 7:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump: ‘Big Things Happening Over the Next Couple of Days’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-big-things-happening-over-the-next-couple-of-days_3608505.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-07-4

President Donald Trump told reporters Monday that people can expect to “see a lot of big things” over the coming days.

On alleged election fraud, “I think the case has been made,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “And now we find out what we can do about it. But you’ll see a lot of big things happening over the next couple of days.”

He did not elaborate.

The president was answering a question about what his strategy will be after electors vote in the Electoral College, which is scheduled for Dec. 14.

“The election was totally rigged. It’s a disgrace to our country,” Trump also asserted. “It’s like a third-world country—these ballots pouring in from everywhere, using machinery that nobody knows ownership, nobody knows anything about. They have ‘glitches,’ as they call them. Glitches. The glitches weren’t glitches. They got caught sending out thousands of votes—all against me, by the way.”

Starting in late November, Trump’s legal team attended events and hearings with lawmakers from several key states, arguing that the legislatures have the power under the U.S. Constitution to select their own electors. They also presented witnesses who claimed there was intimidation, ballot stuffing, numerous ballots that should have been disqualified but weren’t, and statistical irregularities.

Secretaries of state in several states have said there is not enough evidence of fraud to overturn the election.

Over the weekend, a judge in Michigan allowed two dozen Dominion Voting Systems machines in Antrim County to be forensically audited by Trump’s legal team. Antrim County hasn’t responded to a request for comment.

Antrim County spokesperson Jeremy Scott told the Detroit Free Press that forensic images will be taken from voting machines used during the Nov. 3 election. Judge Kevin Elsenheimer issued the order last week following a challenge from a Michigan voter on a separate issue related to a marijuana proposal.

“Our team is going to be able to go in this morning at about 8:30 [a.m.] and will be there for about eight hours to conduct that forensic examination and we’ll have the results in about 48 hours, and that’ll tell us a lot about these machines,” Trump attorney Jenna Ellis told Fox News on Sunday. “A judge actually granted our team access … to conduct a forensic audit,” Ellis added.

Ellis also told Fox News on Monday that the team is currently working on trying to get their lawsuits to the Supreme Court while they are still lobbying state legislatures in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. It came as fellow Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani was diagnosed with the CCP virus over the past weekend."

metmike: I won't predict the results of this forensic audit of the Dominion machines. However, I will abide by the results/findings. How about you Wayne?

That is, as long as Trump's legal team doesn't try to put another bs spin on it like they have been doing in all these states about almost everything.

Seriously, this is getting old. Nothing big has turned up and its been almost 5 weeks. With President Trump now saying that the case has been made and with me looking as close as anybody for that case but seeing nothing big enough to come even close to overturning 1 state................I agree that the case has been made.

We'll use Trumps own words on this. The case has been made.

Trump lost, Biden won.