send all others home and then count the fake ballots?
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Dec. 3, 2020, 10:35 p.m.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+of+ballots+under+a+table+in+georgia&docid=13892895921197&mid=83E5897EAEB1B851BE7483E5897EAEB1B851BE74&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

would anyone care to explain this video? call a fake water main break, send the poll watchers and guards home and bingo.....pull the ballots out from under a table you wheeled in at 8 in the morning....now for those who come running and breathlessly start ranting no fraud, small fraud, not enough fraud  well my friends, even if all those papers were blank, they only broke about 4 Georgia election laws. Care to explain? Rationalize? Make something up? OHHH the Russians!!! What Biden is ahead 14000 votes, nothing to see here. I don't see anything good going on here.

Comments
By TimNew - Dec. 4, 2020, 9:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Interesting.   This has been presented to the Ga Senate during a hearing.    I see no coverage anywhere in MSM.   Seems to raise some questions that really need answers. What possible explanation could be offered that would make this legitimate?  MM?  Anyone?

Surveillance video emerges of after-hours ballot counting in Georgia - Metro Voice News

By wglassfo - Dec. 4, 2020, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

A judge declares Biden the winner, disregards the fake ballots for what ever reason, the MSM buries the story and life goes on in state after state with  different evidence in each state. The argument is usually the fraud was not enough to change the out come. Well what about the fraud that wasn't uncovered that added up would make a difference

The election commission declares Biden the winner

This will incentivise every party to commit massive fraud in future elections

Don't think some powerful interests are taking notes for future elections

By GunterK - Dec. 4, 2020, 2:18 p.m.
Like Reply

their Secr of Sate already commented on the above video. He says, it's "nothing out of the ordinary"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9019125/Georgia-secretary-state-investigated-bombshell-video-Giuliani-claims-proves-fraud.html

I interpret this comment as meaning "get used to it... fraud is common at our elections"

By TimNew - Dec. 4, 2020, 2:50 p.m.
Like Reply

I was talking to a friend of mine who is heavily involved with the georgia republican party a little while ago and she seems to think there is quite a storm brewing.  She was at the Ga Senate Hearing.

I can't imagine anyone calling this "Nothing out of the ordinary", particularly the Ga SecState.

Follow up edit:  Just saw it mentioned on Fox Business.

By mcfarm - Dec. 4, 2020, 3 p.m.
Like Reply

problem is going to be that the good guys who do not cheat will need bombshells day after day to turn the tide at the msm's  and they are so inept and corrupt I doubt that would even do the trick of honest reporting

By TimNew - Dec. 4, 2020, 3:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Law enforcement can act without MSM approval.  Where are they?  

By mcfarm - Dec. 4, 2020, 3:09 p.m.
Like Reply

right Tim, the part I was referring to was ever turning public perception which also has to be done. Remember the R's had enough dignity to tell Nixon to go after watergate and they told him to swallow the Kennedy cheating and concede. Law enforcement should of been all over this with the easiest sting operation ever to catch these bastards.....now the next headline from justice depart will be, yes they cheated again but its just too late. And actually its up to the state legislatures, that is where the real power lays right now. But they are busy shaking in their boots.

By TimNew - Dec. 5, 2020, 4:46 a.m.
Like Reply

MM.   You have stated on several occasions that when someone presents actual evidence,  you will comment.  To me, this appears to be more than a smoking gun.

Your thoughts?

By metmike - Dec. 5, 2020, 10:56 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/edit_post/62276/

I've not commented on this for the past day+, while waiting to spend more time viewing this evidence.

Up until this point, my impression is that they have been slinging as much mud as possible in all directions, hoping that some of it will stick.

They got some serious mud to stick here, which requires much  more investigating and answers. I've tried to keep an open mind the past month and it appears to be letting in some evidence of voter fraud that is potentially systemic and enough to affect the results in the state of GA. 

If you disagree with that, then you have NOT watched this video.