the election.... "death by a thousand cuts"
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 3, 2020, 1:10 a.m.

I am sure, many elections experience minor irregularities. They are insignificant and quickly forgotten.

In 2000, a big fuzz was made about chads on computer punch-cards. The news media was busy reporting about this “irregularity” for quite a few days. The outcome of the election was at stake.

However, to the best of my knowledge, nothing like 2020 has ever happened. This time, it’s not one “irregularity”…. It’s a very large number of “irregularities”.

Dead people voting…. many voting districts counting more ballots than voters on record… employees in counting stations running Biden ballots through the machine multiple times…truck drivers carrying 100,000s of ballots across state lines… observers being prohibited from entering counting stations…computer “glitches” subtracting a block of votes from Trump and adding them to Biden…and more..

I saw several videos showing “observers” giving testimony under oath, stating that they were kicked out of counting stations, or watched employees committing voter fraud

I myself saw on CNN how a large block of votes was subtracted from Trump and added to Biden.

And yet….. all of these incidents are by themselves insignificant, as far as numbers are concerned… and so, a man, who could barely gather a few people for his campaign speeches, wound up being the winner, with an astonishing 79 mill. votes.

However, I can’t get it out of my mind…. If you accepted all these so called insignificant irregularities and added them up, the outcome in the end could be quite different.

Seeing such a multifaceted attack on the election process, like we have never seen before, I wondered…. was it coordinated by someone?

Who could have the power to execute such a multifaceted attack?

Our Deep State? Yes, quite possibly.

Russia? I don’t think so. They would probably do some “trolling” to influence the minds of the voters, but nothing of the scale of “irregularities” and fraud we have seen in 2020.

Iran? No. Same comment as about Russia.

China? Well.....

it’s no secret… their long-standing goal is to be the leading power on this planet. And they don’t go about it with brute force. They have established themselves on several continents without military activity. They are extremely clever. No doubt, the USA is standing in their way. And, as many of us suspect, they may have some control over the Biden family, and they do want Biden to take over.

A few centuries ago, the Chinese used a method of execution, called “death by a thousand cuts”. They would inflict minor cuts to the victim, none of them life-threatening. Yet, in the end, death was certain.

Isn’t this what we have seen this year in this election? “death by a thousand cuts”? Many minor “irregularities”, minor incidents of fraud, none of them significant… yet, in the end, Trump was taken down.

Among all those “irregularities”, the most prominent one, IMHO, is the Dominion voting machine. Software that is designed to add up incoming ballots should not be able to subtract blocks of data from one candidate and give it to the other. I saw one of these “glitches” myself on CNN. And this machine was used in 28 states!

Add to this the fact that the Democrats complained about the Dominion voting machines in 2018. According to them, it was too easy to hack them from the outside.

Other sources say that this machine was originally designed to commit election fraud in Venezuela

One Dominion employee was reported to have said something about “fixing” the machine so that Trump couldn’t win.

But then, all this is hearsay and doesn’t count in court.

Here is another story that just came out, which seems to be more than “hearsay”, but right in line with the other stories. I saw it first on RT.com, and later on infowars…

According to filings with our SEC, the Dominion company was given $400 million by a Swiss company, called UBS Securities, just one month before our election.

UBS Securities, formerly known as Bejing Securities, is owned 25% by the well-known Swiss UBS bank, and 75% is owned by 4 Chinese firms. And these firms are known to be fronts for the Chinese government

https://www.infowars.com/posts/firm-that-owns-dominion-voting-systems-received-400-million-from-swiss-bank-with-connection-to-chinese-government-before-election/

So, there you have it. As they always say, “follow the money”.... .China > UBS Securities > Dominion > “Trump must go”

Just something to think about....it won't change anything in the end

You may call me a “conspiracy theorist” for writing this post. If so, so be it. However, I am only a small fish, when it comes to the “conspiracy theories”, when compared to the conspiracy theorists who pushed the Russia collusion story for almost 3 years.

Comments
By wglassfo - Dec. 3, 2020, 1:46 a.m.
Like Reply

I think you have said what a lot of us are trying to say

This sure doesn't pass the smell test

There are more and more articles which agree with you and me re: what you posted and the smell test but we aren't lawyers

By mcfarm - Dec. 3, 2020, 8:49 a.m.
Like Reply

great post Gunter. And again, just how many real "Journalists' Do we have left and where are the stories and investigations into things like the 400 million?  

by the way since the Biden mafia is neck deep in China and the money trail goes right back to where?

By metmike - Dec. 3, 2020, 12:37 p.m.
Like Reply

"Among all those “irregularities”, the most prominent one, IMHO, is the Dominion voting machine. Software that is designed to add up incoming ballots should not be able to subtract blocks of data from one candidate and give it to the other. I saw one of these “glitches” myself on CNN. And this machine was used in 28 states!

Add to this the fact that the Democrats complained about the Dominion voting machines in 2018. According to them, it was too easy to hack them from the outside.

Other sources say that this machine was originally designed to commit election fraud in Venezuela

One Dominion employee was reported to have said something about “fixing” the machine so that Trump couldn’t win."

metmike: I'm sure that if/when substantive evidence of enough fraud to flip the election comes out..........you guys will have it but so far your striking out and its been a month. In baseball, 3 strikes and you're out. At MarketForum, I'm giving you unlimited strikes and you're way up in the double digits.

There is no evidence that the Dominion machines were hacked. Because Venezuela used them and Venezuela is a corrupt political country is zero evidence. It would be impossible to hack the machines. The democrats made this ludicrous claim about Russia doing it 4 years ago. The Democrats complaining about the machines in 2018 is no evidence of anything either. If one Dominion employee reportedly saying something about "fixing" the machine is your evidence, then there must not be any evidence. 

REAL evidence is the proof that the machines were "fixed" not  1 person being heard saying they were going to do it.

The way that voting dumps take place at night is that large blocks of votes are dumped into the system at once. The system is not perfect but if there was a tricky mathmatical algorith/program to get away with this, it sure wouldn't be to suddenly dump tens of thousands of votes at once into the system that shouldn't go in. Otherwise, it would be immediately detected. If you think that this was a glitch from the sinister algorith failing and you saw it yourself while watching tv, along with millions of other people than why hasn't Trump and all his attorneys and others been able to use it?

By metmike - Dec. 3, 2020, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

To help you out more:

Fact-checking Trump’s claims of vote rigging. Again.

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2020/12/02/trump-voter-fraud-fact-check

US election 2020: Five viral vote claims fact-checked

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410

There are all sorts of false claims that have been made. I busted this one badly about the country where I grew up.

Fraud or perjury            

6 responses |           

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 6:58 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62105/

I am going to use whats going on here as a lesson for people to help them decide on the truth in realms that they can't know themselves, other than to just read stories and statements from opposing sources.

If one entity/group is claiming that something happened and the other entity/group is claiming the exact opposite happened, and you were not there to witness it, how do you decide who to believe?

You look at their many statements. If one of those entities repeats numerous statements that end up being proven blatantly false beyond a shadow of a doubt, as I did myself in the thread above.........then you can't trust anything they state.  If they lie to you about things that you can prove are huge lies, why would you believe other things that you can't prove are lies?

But it is possible that in telling a ton of lies, there could be a few truths in there. Since their credibility was shot from telling the lies(about the election results), it means you need the evidence to prove when they are telling the truth. 

That would even be the case if they didn't lie to begin with here on the election fraud but now we have the history of verified lies from the accusers, which should just make any objective mind extremely skeptical of increasingly far fetched accusations that continue to have no evidence to show anything other than the usual isolated incidents of fraud and human errors......that happen during every election.

Again, my mind has been wide open to seeing that evidence for a month now. Show it and I will acknowledge it and post it from the MarketForum rooftops.

By metmike - Dec. 3, 2020, 1:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Continuing to believe a source/entity on a topic that is disputed after that side has told proven lies on that topic in key areas that matter, does not mean that you are a bad person or that you don't sincerely want the truth..........it just means that you've lost the ability to objectively judge information...... as you believe everything coming from a discredited source that requires proof to be credible, especially of far fetched claims. 

By GunterK - Dec. 3, 2020, 4:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you, metmike, for fact-checking my statements. I expected no less from you.

Here is my rebuttal….

On Dominion…

Your fact checker says ….

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised” in the 2020 election, according to a joint statement released by the federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”

One could say “well, that settles this issue!”. There is only one problem…. I saw votes being switched myself… on CNN no less. I don’t remember the exact numbers, but I remember pulling out my calculator and verifying that some 19958 (or something like that) were subtracted from Trump, and 19958 were added to Biden

On poll watchers…..

Your fact checker says…

THE FACTS: He’s incorrect.

"...Trump is wholly misrepresenting a court case in the state and what happened at voting places. No one tried to ban poll watchers representing each side in the election. Democrats did not try to stop Republican representatives from being able to observe the process...."

Right now I am desperately looking for videos I saw… videos about republican poll watchers testifying in front of a state senate committee. I am not sure, which state it was, but they were talking about not being admitted to the counting stations,.

Here is a bunch of other videos on this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9p7C4JSaAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vniGMtO4KuE

and lots of short clips here….

https://www.infowars.com/posts/live-feed-michigan-state-senate-committee-on-oversight-election-hearing/

I guess, one has to be careful of “fact checkers”…. Their facts may be different from other “fact checkers”

You wrote….

“Continuing to believe a source/entity on a topic that is disputed after that side has told proven lies on that topic in key areas that matter….”

Are you referring to the far-left conspiracy theorist outfits, like CNN, MSNBC?  Just kidding. You are probably referring to infowars.com  

Disclosure: I never watch Alex Jones and his lengthy news casts. He is a little bit too dramatic for me. However, infowars shows a lot of real video clips that keep me informed of what is going on around the world… stuff you never see on our MSM.

And, quite frankly, comparing infowars with the dismal record of our MSM conspiracy sites, infowars is not as “far out on the fringe”, as it is made out to be.

There are some serious problems in our country, and infowars points them out, whereas our MSM glosses over them, or hides them. The MSM are not the friend of the People.

By metmike - Dec. 3, 2020, 5:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

Just so that you know that I'm looking at both sides still. This came to my email this afternoon. Based on the description of the person showing the video, it appears to be potentially incriminating evidence for thousands of ballots that were counted without people watching.

Regarding that. It's possible..........except that they did a hand recount, that included these ballots. One would think that if there was something wrong with them that had to be hidden, they would have showed up. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I have been intrigued by the reports of poll watchers being blocked from watching enough to investigate more and have an observation. 

Poll watchers are partisan people that are there to try to catch the poll workers doing something wrong. That is their job. They and you can say that they are there to make sure everything is done right and that would be true but please understand the mindset of poll workers regarding poll watchers. They are often disliked because, the workers, even honest workers see them as people that are saying "we don't trust you and we will try to find something wrong with your ballot counting".  

You might say, "hey, if you are doing your job right, then nothing to worry about" but the fact is, these volunteers giving their valuable time up, like most people don't like to be in an environment surrounded by people that don't trust them and look for them to do something wrong. Most volunteers do jobs because they feel good about making a positive contribution and the environment is a key. 

I have volunteered for a dozen organizations. I am chess coach at 5 schools. If there was a person at all those chess practices there just to watch me and  was suspicious that I might be a  pedophile or to  make sure that I was being a good chess coach, I would still do it for the kids but having them there watching everything that I do suspiciously would take some of the enjoyment and reward out of it for me.

We should note the reports coming from some of these poll watchers. Some seem to be speculating on malfeasance with no evidence, just reports of them being obstructed(because poll workers dislike them). It just reinforces this notion that they come there being suspicious of the people that they watch. So much of them being blocked in some places is not to hide malfeasance its because they are distained by poll workers who do NOT want them there and will do things to obstruct them because of that relationship.

It appears that most poll workers may be democrats and most poll watchers are republicans which by itself, in an environment of people that REALLY care about their politics is the recipe for conflict.

Georgia State Farm Arena Footage Shows Poll Workers Staying Behind, Pulling Out ‘Suitcases’ With Ballots

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-03-3

By metmike - Dec. 3, 2020, 6:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Michigan voter fraud hearing goes viral for alleged flatulence, unruly witness

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/528666-michigan-voter-fraud-hearing-goes-viral-for-alleged-flatulence

A hearing in Michigan on Wednesday regarding voter fraud in the presidential election went viral over alleged flatulence and testimony from an unruly witness.

During the nearly five-hour hearing before the Michigan state legislature, President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and other witnesses repeated debunked claims of voter fraud and election misconduct, according to MLive.com.

HuffPost reporter Ryan J. Reilly shared a video on Twitter of Giuliani passionately answering a question about Attorney General William Barr’s statement that federal prosecutors had not found evidence of election fraud that would influence the outcome.

During the clip, what sounds like flatulence can be heard as he’s speaking.

A second clip by Reilly was shared 2.3 million times.

Another clip from the hearing went viral of a witness telling the panel baseless accusations of widespread voter fraud.

Roughly 30 seconds into the clip, she interrupts a Michigan representatives trying to ask a follow-up question to a statement she made.

Giuliani can be seen reaching over to her, tapping her arm, and then tapping the table. He appeared to be trying to get the witness' attention.

The clip has been viewed more than 17.7 million times, and the phrase “When Rudy” was trending in response. 

The hearing did not show any evidence of widespread voter fraud by the time it was over, according to the Detroit Free Press.

Michigan certified President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state last Monday, a state he won by roughly 150,000 votes. 

By mcfarm - Dec. 3, 2020, 7:14 p.m.
Like Reply

and just how rude and petty is that? Don't like what a witness who has sworn oath with the chance of being tried for perjury? Just mock her and her likeness. The hypocrisy grows by the day and is sickening. She asked a very fair and meaninglful question. "I swore and oath under the penalty of perjury, did you"? Where are all these brave journalists with their hands on the Bible?

By metmike - Dec. 7, 2020, 12:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Federal judge rejects Michigan Republicans' effort to decertify election results

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/529018-federal-judge-rejects-michigan-republicans-effort-to-decertify

A federal judge on Monday rejected Michigan Republicans' effort to have their state's election results decertified.

Judge Linda Parker denied a request for an injunction submitted by a group of President Trump's electors against state officials, finding that their lawsuit is "far from likely to succeed in this matter."

"In fact, this lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek—as much of that relief is beyond the power of this Court—and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government," Parker wrote in her 36-page decision. "Plaintiffs ask this Court to ignore the orderly statutory scheme established to challenge elections and to ignore the will of millions of voters.  This, the Court cannot, and will not, do."

The lawsuit against Michigan's governor and other state officials was filed the day before Thanksgiving, days after Michigan's vote count — which showed Biden ahead by more than 150,000 votes — had been certified.

The complaint alleged widespread malfeasance from elections officials and voting fraud, and asked the court to order the governor to "transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election."

Gregory Rohl, an attorney representing the plaintiffs, told The Hill that they will weigh whether to appeal Parker's decision.

"Her opinion, in essence, is a cut and paste of the briefs filed in opposition to our motion as expected," Rohl said in an email. "It was always envisioned however that ultimate review of this voter fraud issue would be done by [the Supreme Court]. Since many successful in-roads have been made by similar filings across the country, I need to meet with my team to decide whether we move forward with an appeal. I am personally prepared to do so and believe all voters are entitled to our deliberative attempts to preserve our Democratic Process against corruption of any kind."

Parker, an Obama appointee, on Monday indicated that she was not swayed by many of the unsupported allegations that the GOP electors made and said that their lawsuit came too late to address any elections practices they take issue with.

By metmike - Dec. 7, 2020, 1:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Director of National Intelligence: Election ‘Issues’ Need to Be Resolved Before Winner Declared

https://www.theepochtimes.com/director-of-national-intelligence-election-issues-need-to-be-resolved-before-winner-declared_3607775.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-07-2

The top U.S. intelligence official suggested on Sunday that election lawsuits and other issues need to be resolved first before the winner of the Nov. 3 presidential election is declared.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe told Fox Business that issues brought up by President Donald Trump’s legal team have to be heard in court.

“These election issues, we’ll see who is in what seats and whether there is a Biden administration,” he told the broadcaster.

Ratcliffe said that due to the unprecedented expansion of mail-in voting, many questions remain about the results.

“Essentially we had universal mail-in balloting across this country in a way we hadn’t seen before, and to that point, almost 73 percent of the American people this year voted before Election Day, a good percentage of those by mail,” he said.

“That’s about an 80 percent increase over anything we’ve ever seen before, so it’s little wonder that we see what’s happening around the country as a result of that, with mail-in balloting and all of the questions—and the questions that are being raised in lawsuits and by everyday Americans about what happened in the election,” Ratcliffe said.

In the interview Sunday, Ratcliffe made note of allegations that were brought up in recent days, including a truck driver who claimed to have transported hundreds of thousands of apparently completed mail-in ballots from a town in Long Island, New York, to Pennsylvania. He also referred to recent footage obtained by Trump’s team that shows election workers pulling out black, suitcase-like ballot containers from beneath a table after poll observers and other election workers were apparently told to go home for the night at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta.

“But people need to understand that’s different than election fraud issues—things like postal drivers saying they took 200,000-plus ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. Tens of thousands of ballots supposedly mailed in, but no folds or creases in them. More votes than ballots issued in places,” the intelligence chief said. “People pulling out suitcases and video evidence of that with questionable explanations for that. Those are issues of election fraud that need to be investigated and there’s a lot of them and it’s not just one person or one group of people. It’s across the country.”

Georgia election officials said the video showing containers being pulled from the table is not unusual, while Trump’s team said it is evidence of fraud. Officials in Fulton County, Georgia, and election officials have provided conflicting accounts of what happened on the night of Nov. 3, with one Fulton County spokesperson, Regina Waller, telling ABC News and other outlets at 11:30 p.m. on Election Night that vote counting was done for the night.

By GunterK - Dec. 7, 2020, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

"... not swayed by many of the unsupported allegations...."

unsupported allegations....how often have we heard this response during the last few weeks? Mostly coming from the MSM propaganda machine. or from Obama-appointed officials.

I stick by the original title of this thread.... "death by a 1000  cuts"

none of the complaints significant enough to reverse the election... just minor "irregularities".  Yet, all together, it amounts to something.

IMHO, a much bigger "cut" was made by Dominion... but so far, nobody has been able to make a forensic study of the vote switches, which have supposedly not happened, and which I have seen with my own eyes.

By wglassfo - Dec. 7, 2020, 1:59 p.m.
Like Reply

It seems to me this death by a 1000 cuts is becoming more of a question, every day, regardless the out come

Every time somebody raises a question there is somebody willing and for some people, to believe those who have debunked the story, while others are not satisfied with the answers

I mention WX and MM explanation off the suit cases, while others have produced evidence there was nobody present at some part of the counting , contrary to statements made, by officials in conflicting stories, the counting did stop at nite time and others who claimed they could not see, when they were present, counting did continue which raises questions about what they were counting, regardless of the explanation.

Obviously two sides to the same question, on many occasions

So?? Do the people either don't want to understand the answers, or they think there is a there, there,  regarding this election . People from both sides for the most part seem to have the best of intentions

But, it just won't go away

This Ratcliffe intelligence person, whose opinion should carry significant weight, thinks all the questions need to see a court of law, of which I don't think he meant local or state but perhaps Supreme Court, needs to happen

Tks to MM for posting this statement by intelligence personal, which I think is a very helpful bit of information, and should happen and answer questions in a court of law, very clearly so we all understand, and we should all have confidence in the understanding of any question and the decision

Sadly, I think, regardless of any decision made by local courts, the Supreme Court or who ever, one part of the country will never accept the decision

I read some body who even questioned if the Supreme Court had the authority to over turn a Federal election given this might be states rights

See what I mean by people who will never accept a decision if it is unfavourable to them. There will always be  questions and answers