Lin Wood Sidney Powell
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 2, 2020, 11:17 p.m.

I must be late reading thee news

What do you make of Lin Wood joining Sydney Powell in a presser Re:  the Georgia run off

I understand Powell and her public statements about Dominion machines. I may be wrong but I think Powell is getting ready for a Supreme Court hearing re: the Dominion machines

I am a bit confused with Lin Wood joining Sidney Powell when it seems he supports the Georgia Dem candidates re: his history of voting Dem in 2016 and 2020 primary voting

Are these two lawyers joining together re: the Dominion machines regardless of party affiliation

I understand Sidney Powell has some body that understands the Dominion machines, [can't remember his name]with credentials that take pages to list

Lin Wood is a mystery to me

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 3, 2020, 1:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I checked the new to see what Lin Wood was saying today.

At Pro-Trump Georgia Rally, Lawyer Lin Wood Says Don't Vote for GOP Senators in 'Rigged' Runoffs: 'They've Not Earned It'

https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-georgia-rally-lawyer-lin-wood-says-dont-vote-gop-senators-rigged-runoffs-theyve-1551927

At a "Stop the Steal" rally in Georgia on Wednesday, attorney Lin Wood encouraged supporters of President Donald Trump not to vote for Republican Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in the state's upcoming runoff elections.

The two crucial Georgia runoff elections—which will be held on January 5 with early voting starting December 14—will determine control of the Senate, meaning President-elect Joe Biden's ability to push through his agenda. Democrats, who narrowly control the House, need to win both seats for a 50-50 split. In that scenario, Vice President Kamala Harris would cast the tie-breaking vote.

Recent election boycott calls driven by Trump supporters, inspired by the president's allegations of widespread voter fraud, could hinder the GOP's chances of retaining their majority in the upper chamber. During the pro-Trump protest rally, Wood said to the crowd, "Where's Kelly Loeffler? Where's David Perdue? They outta be standing right here."

"They have not earned your vote," he said. "Don't you give it to them. Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election for god's sake! Fix it! You gotta fix it!"

Most media outlets and news stations called the election for Biden three weeks ago. With 306 Electoral College votes, the Democrat has surpassed the 270 needed to win, but Trump has refused to concede. Over the past month, the president has repeatedly alleged that widespread voter fraud cost him the election while filing nearly 3 dozen lawsuits in swing states seeking to overturn his loss to Biden. The contents and claims of the suits have been narrower than Trump's public claims of a stolen election, and so far, routinely tossed out of court.

metmike: This has got to be in the top 5 dumbest things said and advice ever given by somebody in political history.

So we will give the election to the other party because we don't trust the machines...............which so far have not a shred of legit evidence to prove the machines did something wrong(and it would be the people managing the machines, not the machines).

This guy must be working for the democrats or wanting them to win in January and pretending to be representing republicans. Why would somebody say something so dumb???

So if the coach of Michigan's football team thinks the refs at his last game made bad calls(that were reviewed and not found to be bad)  he should have his team forfeit the next game to protest.

It's not punishing anybody except the ones that you are supposedly representing. Who could honestly think that republicans having a low turnout and losing the election in January will fix any fraud?

Giving the senate to the democrats on a silver platter is going to.........................make chances of investigating the machines go down to zero.

By wglassfo - Dec. 3, 2020, 2:26 a.m.
Like Reply

So Lin Wood and Powell both agree the machines are fraudulent

It seems they want the election process fixed before anybody votes again in a rigged election

Lin is saying to fix it Seems some powerful voices are saying the machines rigged the election

Will this election and the machines go to the Supreme Court ???

A lot or all of the evidence will be presented in legal briefs the Justices will receive and review, with the help of staff before they decide if they will hear oral arguments, or not proceed

I think it should, if only to allow the citizens to hear, from the highest court in the land whom we should all trust, what we have debated on this forum and  else where

Don't know if it will or when

One thing I can guess. To prove the machines are fraudulent, will take some body or somebodies, with a lot of back ground in soft ware, forsenic evidence and a lot more that isn't easily understood by most of us

I read that Powell has the smartest person in the room, on her team, who isn't a lawyer by the way, at least that is what his co-workers have said. Powell needs all the help she can get., and then make it understood by the Justice system. That seems like a huge task but she seems to want to continue