I've changed my retirement plan
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Nov. 19, 2020, 2:31 p.m.

As I have mentioned here a few times,  I'll be retiring in about 2 years, maybe a little less. We'll see.   But I  am no longer planning on using my savings to support myself.  

My wife and I are  going back to school.  We're going to borrow as much as we possibly can in student loans. Uncle Joe is gonna see to it that we don't have to pay it back.   Free Money!! Get back some of those taxes I've been paying over the years.  A much better plan.  :-)

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 19, 2020, 3:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Maybe you should both study climate science or environmental science, then get a job working for the government.

The pay is really good, you get unlimited grant money(as long as you promote catastrophic climate change) and you don't have to learn anything new.

Just use the same climate models from the past 3+ decades and repeat the same false narratives.......... tell everybody the science is settled and we are all going to die in 10 years if we don't stop using fossil fuels (-:

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked

PETER JAMES SPIELMANN June 29, 1989

https://apnews.com/article/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000. 

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP. 

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control. 

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2020, 3:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Then,

You can come back here and call me names like climate denier and flat earther(one of Obama's favorites) for showing the authentic science and data.

Then, you can show a speculative model, a simulation of the atmosphere going out 100 years and tell everybody to believe that, not the observations or empirical data.

You can also remind us that you know the perfect temperature and CO2 of the planet for all life (right when we started burning fossil fuels) and you have the secret to controlling the weather and climate........... if we just do what you tell us to do...........stop using fossil fuels.

By cutworm - Nov. 19, 2020, 8:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike you don't understand. You're supposed to go for the parties and social life run up a tremendously large debt and have nothing to show for it. And fall in line with the social mob mentality. Then get uncle jo to pay for it. 

Edit: We can't have you learn to think for yourself !!

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2020, 8:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Just trying to have some fun while continuing to get the message out about the fake climate crisis (-:

By 7475 - Nov. 19, 2020, 9:48 p.m.
Like Reply

This extreme liberal pandemic is worse than the Covid.

Trump had time enough only to get a vaccine developed for one of those-he was trying like hell for the second.

Nobody would help him fast -track it  -or rather, too many were sabotaging his efforts there.   Mercy

john

By TimNew - Nov. 20, 2020, 2:08 a.m.
Like Reply

OK MM.     That sounds OK since it sounds like I won't actually be doing any work.  Remember,  this is my retirement we're talking about.