election fraud on TV...CNN no less ?
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 9, 2020, 9:19 p.m.

this website shows a livestream of CNN news that shows almost 20,000 votes suddenly flipping from Trump to Biden.... this changes the lead by approx. 40,000

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-the-steal-in-real-time-nearly-20000-votes-flip-from-trump-to-biden-during-cnn-live-stream/

ah well... there is no proof this is fraud... it's just a small computer glitch

this happened in Pennsylvania

Just yesterday, we posted about an identical incident in Michigan, where an unexplained computer "glitch" subtracted 6000 votes from Trump and added them to Biden. This was admitted by one of Michigan's counting stations.... and they have 47 other counting stations using the exact same software.

As timnew pointed out, it is difficult to imagine, how a simple counting software could experience such a "glitch". However, if this counting software is coded incorrectly, then the other 47 identical counting stations could quite easily experience the same "glitches"

If all of these 47 stations experienced the same "glitch", this would make a case of more than 500,000 votes being switched..... but this will be difficult to prove.

I am starting to wonder, are all states using the same "glitch-prone" software?  if so, it could make a monstrous difference in election outcome.

Comments
By GunterK - Nov. 9, 2020, 10:28 p.m.
Like Reply

I believe, I have to add a little bit to this post. Maybe timnew can offer his critique of my comments below...

I have been trying to imagine what kind of coding error could cause such a "glitch". Sometimes incorrect coding can cause the software get caught in a loop, at which point it will stop functioning. However, I can not imagine typical coding errors, as they happen in the computer business, causing such an incident.

It seems to me, it would take an extra coding effort to make the software take a group of data that has already been entered, and remove it from one target and add it to the other target.

Adding incoming data and displaying the totals is the only job this software is intended to perform. There should be no instruction to subtract data anywhere in the software. Yet, these "glitches" involved subtraction. Is this really a "glitch"?

Is it possible that some software engineer....... nah, this couldn't be... this would be a crime... I don't want to accuse anyone

Nevertheless, isn't it strange that the software in Michigan experienced this "glitch", and then later, the counting stations in PA experienced the exact same (although different in size) glitch?

If it hadn't been for the sharp eyes of our news watchers, we would have never found out about it

By TimNew - Nov. 10, 2020, 6:03 a.m.
Like Reply

You need a certain level of complexity for those types of intermittent errors, and I can't come up with a good reason for that level of complexity in vote counting.

Not to say there isn't a reason for complexity, I just can't imagine what it may be.

You have a ballot.

That ballot supplies one of a few possible  conditions per category.

You read that ballot and accumulate the condition for the category.

Can there be more to it?

By metmike - Nov. 10, 2020, 12:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for your opinions. If there was fraud, then recounts and legal challenges will find it.

Misinformed through social media, Trump supporters take to the streets to challenge election results

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/election-2020-misinformation/index.html

By metmike - Nov. 10, 2020, 12:47 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Nov. 10, 2020, 1:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Rep. Steve Scalise warns election laws and procedures were not followed, says huge legal battles are ahead

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/rep-steve-scalise-warns-election-laws-and-procedures-were-not-followed-says-huge-legal-battles-are-ahead/

metmike: I'm guessing that there are millions of Trump supporters that will never concede the election..........unless Trump does.

By TimNew - Nov. 10, 2020, 1:56 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm not really debating voter fraud.  Pretty sure it occurred.   How much/how much is proven is an unknown.

The "Glitch" in Michigan is blowing my mind, from a technical point of view, and could potentialy account for thousands of votes.  I've also heard this same software is used in other states.

I can't come to terms with how such a mistake could honestly happen.

By metmike - Nov. 10, 2020, 2:13 p.m.
Like Reply

If I was going to do voter fraud, I would never do it in that manner, where thousands of my candidates votes go in and none of the opponents get dumped in.

Doing it this way, would make it blatantly obvious.

Or in PA, where the numbers suddenly changed drastically in an impossible way within seconds. 

If these people are so clever as to hide massive voter fraud from detection, why be so stupid and show us crazy numbers that can't be explained?

Were they doing this all along and one download,  somehow, slipped the creative  measures that they were using to cover it up?

If that happened............then it must have been a glitch in the tricky cover up method.

Either that, or it was a glitch in the legit vote tallying methods, which is the explanation we are getting. 

Regardless.............it had to be a glitch.

Computers are not perfect, especially when tallying tens of millions of votes.

By GunterK - Nov. 10, 2020, 2:42 p.m.
Like Reply

you wrote: " I'm guessing that there are millions of Trump supporters that will never concede the election..........unless Trump does."

Quite correct. 

Who are these Trump supporters? As we have been told so many times over the last few years, they are deplorables, they are cult followers, etc etc

Interesting outcome of the election, though.... 76 mill for Biden, and 71 mill for Trump. In other words, just about half the country wanted Trump to be their president,... in spite of his flaws

I also suspect that the 76 mill Biden votes don't all  come from voters who like the Biden/Harris team... they voted for Biden, because only because they hate Trump

By metmike - Nov. 10, 2020, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Good points Gunter!

Imagine if Trump had Reagan's or Clinton's or Obama's personality and everything else was the exact same.

Would have been a landslide in his favor.

Many Trump supporters are those that are not voting for a personality............or at least not the typical slick talking politicians using nice, inoffensive and disingenuous words. 

There are some that actually like him being the way that he is(not me) too.

His character flaws, and being a bully/mean and attacking his enemies(which cause them to hate him even more)...........many of them very powerful enemies brought him down.

Reminds me of a news director that we had in the mid 1980's at WEHT-TV in Evansville IN.

Jon Ester. Extremely liberal and outspoken. Control freak that ended up firing many of the people that worked for him and most of the rest quit. Luckily, he ended up liking me because I had the highest ratings in the market at the time.

Reagan was president at the time.

When Reagan would speak on national tv, and he would watch, he would frequently say "How can you not like this guy!!"   "How can you not like this guy!!!"

That's probably the biggest difference between Trump and Reagan.

A great example of Reagan below:

Dickerson's debate history: Reagan zings Mondale in 1984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt0xCpduK-E

By GunterK - Nov. 10, 2020, 4:01 p.m.
Like Reply

one more last comment on these identical computer "glitches" we have dicsussed...

as timnew so nicely pointed out, such a counting software is a very simple, and very basic piece of programming. All the computer has to do is add the value "1" to an existing total... no multiplications, mo divisions. ( a code including divisions could easily create a glitch when a given number is divided by the value zero.).. and no subtractions in our case here.

Of course, the person reading the ballot and "inputting" the data can cheat... that's why there need to be "observers"

However, I simply cannot see how the computer, all by itself, could suddenly subtract 19958 votes from one candidate and give them to the other..

There has to be another explanation than a computer glitch 

The article below, which is not related to this subject, but very worthwhile reading, gave me another thought.... Ed Snowden.

The reason why he had to flee the country is because he exposed the extraordinary power the DeepState has to not only do surveillance, but also invade other computer systems... I stop right here.. I don't want to make accusations... only wondering

https://asiatimes.com/2020/11/first-comes-a-rolling-civil-war/

By metmike - Nov. 10, 2020, 5:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Right Gunter and somebody trying to sneakily add votes to their guy and take away votes from the other guy without being caught is going to do it with 19958 votes all at once because nobody would ever notice it then.

By metmike - Nov. 10, 2020, 5:50 p.m.
Like Reply

What’s interesting is that I remember specifically having similar discussions 4 years ago with libs here that insisted that Russia had the technology to hack our computers and manipulate the vote counts to give the election to Trump.

They were never convinced otherwise. During  the 2.5 year Mueller hoaxigation of Trump and his fake colluding with Russia, they insisted constantly, with the fake news media providing the ammo, that when the hoaxigation report came out we would all know the truth.

It came out........no colluding and Russia, thougthey meddled as usual but absolutely did not cause Trump to win or affect the results.

They still would not believe it.

Here’s the thing with human cognitive bias. Once that you think that you know something, it takes 10+ times more information to convince you of the opposite......sometimes more.......even if the opposite is the truth.

By GunterK - Nov. 10, 2020, 6 p.m.
Like Reply

"...Right Gunter and somebody trying to sneakily add votes to their guy...'

lol, I know you are being sarcastic with your last comment.

However, a group of people who boldly stated that " Biden will be inaugurated in January, regardless of who wins the election ", does not need to be subtle or sneaky.

Quite frankly, you have to have a really sharp eye, as well as a suspicious mind, to catch that quick change of numbers on CNN. Millions of CNN viewers never noticed it.

Sure, witling away at the results with ones and twos would have been more subtle, but there was the issue of time left before the election ended.... quick and bold action was required.

By TimNew - Nov. 11, 2020, 1:09 a.m.
Like Reply

1st, I Am not saying the "glitch"was intentional.   It may have been. If not, the level of incompetence is  exeptional or I am grossly underestimating the complexity.  

2nd,  you are wrong.  Computers do function perfectly.  They do exactly what you tell them to do, every time. 

If you have a program with a function that adds A+B=C , then every time that instruction runs,  you will get A+B=C.  You will never get B+D=C or A-B=C.

If I had a decision block prior to the function that determined wether C=A+B, B+D or A-B,  that is where the failure would occur, if I did not take all possible logical conditions into account.   (Biggest fail point in programming is always assumption. "These values will always be limited to....... {fill in the blank}).  For example,  I write logic  to test for Condition A, Condition B or Condition C with the assuption those will be the only conditions.  Then The program encounters Condition Blank.   There is no logic to handle Condition Blank and the program fails.  THe computer will do exactly as it was told, which in this case,  is nothing.  

Seems the decision block in the election software would look something like..

If there is no vote,   do nothing

If this vote is for Biden then add 1 to Biden

If this vote is for Trump then add 1 to Trump.

I'm not understanding how that could fail, particularly intermittently. You would think a failure would give all votes to one or the other, not a percentage

FInally,   having a program miscount votes behind the scenes would not be automatically detected unless someone could compare the actual input to tjhe actual output.  Hand count all paper ballots and compare them to the final totals.   What if no one actually looks, or what if some of the paper ballotts have been misplaced, or what if there are no paper ballotts at all?

BTW Gunter.   A functional math error like "divide by 0" will normally throw a "hard error" where the program stops running and operator intervention is required.

By mcfarm - Nov. 11, 2020, 7:56 a.m.
Like Reply

why would it be intentional and easy to see says MM....man where have you been? this has been going on for so long tht as Tim says, we not even debating fraud, but just how much. dems have been lying and cheating during elections with no consequences for so long it inbred in the system. They have no fear of penalty. None,
They cheat on video and post it on the internet. They know full well nothing will come of it. 

And in the same vain we have one Andrew Mc Cabe came back before congress just yesterday. Remember the guy who directly lied to congress and got away with it. And what happened? Nothing, not one penalty has been handed out for the entire Crossfire hurricane disaster that cost this country 4 years and nearly 40 million dollars and the coup that tried to take a President out. He now admits to what a hoax this was and what penalty has he suffered? Amy Klobachar, who ran for President actually thanked Mc Cabe for his long and dedicated service and welcomed him back like some war hero. It is sick, this entire mess is just sick.

\

By bear - Nov. 11, 2020, 10:36 a.m.
Like Reply

need to let the recount run its course. 

we will see if there is a different number afterward.  at some point we will need to accept rulings by judges on whether the numbers are acceptable.  (not that i trust all judges).  but that is part of the process, and the rule of law.  

By bear - Nov. 11, 2020, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply

this should be part of the job of elections officials,... to make sure that the paper count matches what comes out of the computers.