See for yourself if this actually happens
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Nov. 3, 2020, 4:12 p.m.

Starting on election eve and for several days/weeks the radical left is planning to start mobilizing  in the streets

They have been exposed as they prepare their followers on Zoom. This exposure is not stopping them

I won't be able to give details other than they have enlisted professional organizers with unions experience etc. The plan is to eventually try to shut down  Federal gov't bldgs. and disrupt or cause as much chaos as possible. The ultimate goal is to use sympathetic WH staff and shut down the WH

At one part of the zoom conference call, the specter of death was raised. The organizers said guns were acceptable and death was a small price to pay for the cause

My Question??

What kind of people would even remotely entertain the idea of death, what ever the cause, in the USA

If the zoom conference is any where accurate there are several hubs of sympathizers waiting for the call to action and media support

This is a Dem cause by the way if you had any doubts

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 3, 2020, 4:26 p.m.
Like Reply

"I won't be able to give details"

Wayne,

I realize that you don't provide links and we always appreciate your opinions and also when you pass along information without sources because you are technologically challenged.

On this one, I'll need some evidence to personally believe it but anything is possible in this environment.

By wglassfo - Nov. 3, 2020, 5:22 p.m.
Like Reply

That is exactly why I asked if this actually happens

I am a bit concerned about the source so  my advice is to just wait and see what happens

I know you want links but I can't ask my wife for help as she has her own work doing our business records

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2020, 6:19 p.m.
Like Reply

OK, I misunderstood you Wayne.

I thought you were stating that you thought this would happen.

If this is a question about whether I think that it will happen, then the answer is NO!

I preface that with anything is possible to hedge my bets (-:

By GunterK - Nov. 3, 2020, 7:42 p.m.
Like Reply

It is reported from several cities that large piles of bricks have mysteriously appeared in strategic locations (with photos to prove it).

In the media called zoomchat, there are already plans to 'shut down DC"

An organization called Sunrshine Movement is supposedly an environmental group, attempting to stop climate change. However, insiders say they are planning a coup. Elsewhere I read that this organization is supported by Soros.

https://www.sunriseexposed.com/

and here...

(I know, most of you don't like infowars, but they do show videos of federal workers planning a coup)

https://www.infowars.com/posts/red-alert-leaked-zoom-meetings-show-soros-linked-groups-plotting-post-election-coup/