checking my favorite news site...
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 23, 2020, 5:28 p.m.

I checked my favorite news site, CNN, to stay informed. I had already read some tidbits elsewhere, and wanted confirmation from CNN

Needless to say, there is a lot of commentary about the Debate... about all the lies that came from Trump's mouth. Or course, Biden won nicely.

But then, I have read so much on marketforum, regarding a certain laptop computer belonging to Hunter Biden. Even the English site, dailymail.co.uk mentioned it

However, there is no mention of this issue on CNN. Maybe, it's the typical Russian disinformation material. CNN would certainly tell us about such things...

I heard some other quite interesting stories that seem to be quite important....

did you know that Pres Trump has arranged peace agreements between Israel and various Muslim ME countries? Today even Sudan signed up.... a country that has been on the list of Terrorist Countries for a long time.

The deepstate will go nuts about this. After all Sudan was on the list of 7 countries General Clark told us about.

Sudan will now be removed from this list,.. a good thing for both Israel and Sudan.  So many previous presidents have tried in vain to do something like this.... and what ya know...Orange Man did it! (of course, the Palestinians are not part of this... these are all Sunni states, while the Palestinians are supported by Iran). Neverless, this is big news. ...but no mention on CNN

Another news item.... several people died in S Korea, after receiving flu shots. Something to think about.....

Oh, I forgot......

just read on CNN that someone's cat brought home a 2-headed snake...

Thanks CNN, for keeping us informed

Disclosure: sarcasm intended

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 23, 2020, 6:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

My sister Patti, who lives in ND now, sent me this story earlier today from one of her favorite new sites(for real) about a story that has been taking place in  the state we grew up in......Michigan.

Everybody has read about the feud going on between their governor and President Trump. There is no question that she passionately hates President Trumps guts. 

I didn't realize how big the story below was until getting the top article. I added a couple of others below it.

US  Faithwire    

‘He’s Been Vindicated’: Prosecutor Drops Charges Against Michigan Barber Who Defied Lockdowns

10-22-2020Tré Goins-Phillips, Faithwire

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2020/october/lsquo-he-rsquo-s-been-vindicated-rsquo-prosecutor-drops-charges-against-michigan-barber-who-defied-lockdowns

Armed militia vows to prevent police from shutting down Owosso barber shop                

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2020/05/11/armed-militia-vows-to-prevent-police-from-shutting-down-owosso-barber-shop

Another story from that source:

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: Vote for Biden If You Want to Go Back to Church

https://www.faithwire.com/2020/10/19/michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer-vote-for-biden-if-you-want-to-go-back-to-church/

metmike: My impression of the barber in this story:

Nice guy.  Enjoyed his positive attitude. He looks younger than me and he's 10+ years older (-:   Just trying to make a living and he was completely understanding of the 10 state cops that came to his barber shop to serve him the cease and desist order..........seriously, they showed the video...........10 cops came out there to serve him the papers.

Wow, that was nuts. They must have wanted to make an example of him.

He has no animosity towards the governor in other interviews that I  just  looked at after reading this story for the first time here and being intrigued by it. He just wanted to do his job. Apparently he was even giving haircuts outside.

He stayed open and nobody ever got COVID.

By metmike - Oct. 23, 2020, 6:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Was also just watching CNN.

Wolf Blitzer was on with a democratic senator and good friend of Joe Bidens(according to Wolf, not me).

The topic was Joe Biden saying clearly that he would ban fracking during the dem debates, then recently, saying that he would not ban fracking. 

He asked the senator about this (and already knew they answer).

His response was that Joe Biden meant that he would ban fracking only on federal land and not private land and almost no fracking is on federal land, so it would not affect fracking in PA.

Wolf repeated that then, said, in conclusion: "just so that we are clear on this,  if you live in PA, you can vote for Joe Biden and you won't have to worry about him banning fracking in your state"

Wow, what a crock.

Whatever he wants to call it, the Green New Deal or the Biden Deal, the main objective is TO ELIMINATE FOSSIL FUELS.

Natural gas is a fossil fuel that we get from fracking. 

This "using natural gas for the transition" is complete bs. The objective it to completely get rid of all fossil fuels forever, including natural gas. 

The truth is, that they will never be able to do it because it's nothing but the Green(Biden) Fairy Tale with made up facts about jobs, costs, the economy and the physical laws of energy but regardless THE PLAN is to get rid of all fossil fuels.

You can't be for the plan and be for fracking to continue. 

It would be like...........in this presidential election, telling all my friends that are republicans that I want Donald Trump to win.

Then, when I am with friends that are democrats, telling them that I really want Biden to be elected.

You are either for the Biden New Deal or you are for fracking. You can't be for both. 

In meteorology/weather:

If the skies are completely cloudy right now outside, it can't be sunny. If I predicted sunny skies today and there isn't a ray of sunshine all day, I was wrong............or was I?

Well, you can still be right if you just apply Joe Biden's methodology for determining weather forecast verification.

It really was sunny all day like in the forecast.................above the clouds. When I made the prediction.... I really meant above the clouds, not on the ground where people live (-:

Seriously, that's how dishonest his explanation is for endorsing his plan to eliminate fossil fuels but not banning fracking.

By metmike - Oct. 25, 2020, 1:24 a.m.
Like Reply

CNN tonight is running special programming.

An hour long documentary of bashing trump for everything he’s done in office. Including the impeachment last year showing how he was such a criminal for making that phone call to try to get the Ukraine to investigate the Biden’s over, what has now been proven indisputably was huge corruption by the Biden’s.

How delusional can you be?

The latest confirmed evidence of the Biden’s corruption, totally vindicates trump for the valid justification of the attempted investigation, that he was impeached over and CNN is ignoring this To still tell us that the republicans in the senate let a guilty president get off by protecting him from His crime.

This was followed by an hour of Biden’s story. An American hero with impeccable standards and with humble beginnings who do everything right and a great man in everything that we judge people by.

So we got the first hour about the evil man, who has done nothing right in 3+ years, followed by the saint/hero that did nothing wrong for  the lat 5 decades of his life.

If I were to make up a story about a news source intending to falsely portray them as being as dishonest as I could, using fake and misleading information, it would be tough to top CNN’s real reporting tonight for doing that.