‘Dumber and more tribalized’
22 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - June 21, 2018, 1:51 p.m.
Comments
By TimNew - June 21, 2018, 2:09 p.m.
Like Reply

How Funny!!!   He states America has become dumber and more tribalized,  more racist, more hateful, and then goes on to trash Kanye West for being a Trump supporter.  Like most of his ilk,  the irony will forever escape him.

But,   I have to agree.  The libs have gained majority control of the education system here. As long as that remains the case,  there is little chance for a direction of other than downward...

By mcfarm - June 21, 2018, 2:38 p.m.
Like Reply

and to further you point Tim. Kevin McHale goes to the Trump rally and now the libs demand that TNT fire him immediately....not that the left would ever be compared to a Nazi state

By mojo - June 21, 2018, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Irony is in the eye of the beholder. I've never listened to any Kanye West albums, but am pretty sure I'd hate all of them, not because I'm racist but because I hate rap and hip hop, I think it sucks. Rap is crap. As for Kanye West supporting the 'The Kidnapper in Chief', ( Cornholio), I think for ANY black or Hispanic people to support Cornholio  they should be committed to a mental institution for a thorough examination because they can't possibly be of sound mind. I also think that ANY white person that supports The Kidnapper in Chief, Cornholio, should be locked up for complicity in and conspiracy to commit treason and subversion of the U.S. Govt..

By mcfarm - June 21, 2018, 5:52 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks mojo for explaining the libs position so plainly. If somebody happens to disagree don't debate the facts, don't present any evidence, just either throw the others in an asylum or at least a jail.....and you wonder why if Trump decides to run again you as a party {d's} have no freakin chance

By carlberky - June 21, 2018, 5:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Off topic ( bias answered by bias ). The Country that can take credit for giving the world Folk Music, Jazz and the  Blues must take the blame for Rap.

Mike, can you delete this dupe?

By carlberky - June 21, 2018, 5:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Off topic ( bias answered by bias ). The Country that can take credit for giving the world Folk Music, Country Music, Jazz and the Blues must take the blame for Rap.

By mojo - June 21, 2018, 6:09 p.m.
Like Reply

If the Dems take over the House in the mid-terms Trump won't be running for prez in 2020 because he'll be in prison where he belongs. If he does go to prison, I hope they put him in the same cell with a 300 lb. black guy named Bubba who'll insist that he wear a pink tutu & no underwear for easy access. That would be poetic justice.

By mcfarm - June 21, 2018, 6:39 p.m.
Like Reply

and IF I had about 20 million dollars I would buy my dream farm. that one little word...hint...neither is going to happen

By TimNew - June 22, 2018, 2:59 a.m.
Like Reply

I figured I'd have to explain this to you..

The interviewee actually likes some oy Kanye's "music". That has nothing to do with his charge that Kanye has "lost his freekin mind"..  In the tribalized world of the left,  you don't say you disagree with someone and explain why you think they are wrong..  Nooooo.  You say they are out of their mind,  or they are racist, or homophobic, etc.  No need to say anything else.  The debate is over and you are right!!!  At least in your own mind.

But in the real world,  there can actually be rational arguments made that some of Trump's accomplishments are good.  You'll never hear those arguments as they can't possibly make it through your "Never Trump" TDS filter.

This is another concept you'll find difficult.  You feel that "black or Hispanic people to support Cornholio  they should be committed to a mental institution for a thorough examination because they can't possibly be of sound mind"..  There are actually Blacks and Hispanics who want to work for a living and pull their own weight. Imagine how they may react to news of the lowest minority unemployment in the history of the record keeping.  Particularly when this, at least in part, can be directly attributed to actions Trump has taken.  But of course,   you can't possibly hear an argument to the contrary of your solidly held beliefs.  You've already won the debate by calling them crayzeeee.

Finally,  I know you have complete faith in a "Blue Wave" come November, and I can't say it won't happen..   But I have my doubts that a platform consisting almost entirely of "I hate Trump" and "I'm going to raise your taxes" is going to work well outside of California. Particularly if the economy and employment situation continues on it's current trajectory.  In the event that a "Blue Wave" does occur, an impeachment still requires actual supported charges of illegal activities, or "High Crimes and Misdemeanors".  As of yet, none have been identified.  Without those, even with your "Blue Wave", an impeachment can't take place. They can't proceed on "The investigation will be releasing lot's of evidence and charges any day now"... So, best case, barring unforeseen evidence, a "Blue Wave" will result in gridlock where congress passes laws and the president  vetoes them.  Historically, this results in the best outcome. 

Like Reply

xx

Like Reply

xxx

By carlberky - June 22, 2018, 5:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Dos Exees

By mojo - June 22, 2018, 9:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump represents an existential threat to American democracy. He is also the living embodiment of how racism and white supremacy hurts white people. It is exhausting to have to keep trying to communicate those facts.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trump-exactly-black-people-warning-america/

By mcfarm - June 22, 2018, 9:32 a.m.
Like Reply

well that damn racists is proving to be a very poor example of a racist has he has done more for blacks in a few short months than Obama did in 8 long dreadful years

By mojo - June 22, 2018, 9:48 a.m.
Like Reply

That's bullcrap!!! There may be more blacks employed now, but that doesn't mean that Trump isn't a racist. Trump is openly & unabashedly racist (like you), & everyone knows it. His racism has been well documented throughout the years. There is no denying it.

By Lacey - June 22, 2018, 10:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Actually agree with you Mojo.  Rap is crap, right up there with disco.

By Lacey - June 22, 2018, 10:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Yeah, that's a good one.  The Dems take back the house.  The Dems don't take back power for twenty years, if ever again.  Their jail sentences will be that long.

By TimNew - June 22, 2018, 10:49 a.m.
Like Reply

What's really exhausting is trying to convince oneself that unbased opinions are facts.  Especially when you get outside of your "tribe", (read echo chamber)..  

Trump, who has been in the limelight for decades, was never considered racist prior to running for president. Many people of all races who know him personally deny that he is racist.

Calling hellholes "hellholes" does not make him racist.

Calling rapists "rapists" does not make him racist.

That's all nonsense manufactured by a desperate left while watching their relevance and chances for power erode with each new success.

This entire "Border Crisis", which has existed since the days of Clinton, got no attention until a damning IG report shed some very negative light on Obama, Hillary, et.al.  and the useful idiots, as always, fall right into lockstep with them.

By mojo - June 22, 2018, 12:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Total bullcrap, Curly!!

By TimNew - June 22, 2018, 12:53 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL, only in your tribe Larry  :-)  Here in the real world,   it's quite a matter of fact.

By mojo - June 22, 2018, 12:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Nazi La La land is not the real world, Curly!!

By TimNew - June 22, 2018, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree.