that "frontline doctors" video
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 29, 2020, 2:36 p.m.

During the last few weeks, I have read the commentaries from numerous doctors who oppose the official Covid19 narrative. Some claim that lockdowns are bad for your health. Others claim to have cured Covid19 patients with various remedies (the most frequently mentioned one being HCQ)

I found these commentaries on youtube, and, in most cases, these videos quickly disappeared.

However, no such video has resulted in such an uproar as a recently released video about a group called the “frontline doctors”. In this video, these doctors gave a brief statement about a conference they had just had in Washington, DC. Their main subject was the success doctors had, using HCQ, in curing Covid19.

This video was very quickly removed… some of these doctors had their social media sites shut down…. D. Trump Jr, who had mentioned this video clip, was suspended… the common website of these doctors was shut down… Pres Trump’s tweet about these doctors was immediately removed.

What caught the attention of the public is the presence of one particular doctor in this group…. A Dr. Immanuel. She was born in Cameroon, studied in Nigeria, and became licensed as a doctor in the US. Some of her daughters are apparently also doctors. I couldn’t quite understand what she said (she spoke very rapidly), but internet commentators claim she believes in demons and alien DNA (?), and believes Jesus will punish facebook for removing her. The common consensus on the internet is that she is “wacko”.

OK….if this is so, I can go along with this analysis…. but how about the other doctors of this group?

What they had to say is being totally ignored by the media.

We all know, the official comment is that HCQ does not work and is dangerous. Yet other doctors claim to have saved hundreds of Covid19 patients using this drug (a drug that can be bought over-the-counter in other countries)

If one side of scientists claims that their tests could not produce positive results, and the other side has proof of positive results, would it not be normal to further investigate why one side did have positive results, rather than outlawing this drug?

Are we not interested in curing as many people as possible?

Why is there such a panicky attempt to silence these doctors? Why are we forbidden to hear about their claims? (freedom of speech, my **s)

Somebody said, Hitler’s minister of propaganda would have turned green with envy, had he known how much power our media has today.

some forum members will call me a "conspiracy theorist" for saying this, but are these questions not legitimate? Well, coming to think of it... if you follow the rules ( obey.. don't question anything ), then I am out of line.

Comments
By metmike - July 29, 2020, 10:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

One of my sisters emailed me that video yesterday, so I had the chance to view most of it before it came down. 

These were legit doctors saying legit medical things about HCQ that I found to be based on rock solid science in my many hours of research on this drug. 

Was there a whacko in there?

Maybe but what I heard was about legit medicine based on 100% authentic science........on why  HCQ is being used by thousands of medical doctors trying to save the lives of their currently  sick patients. 

They understand medicine and are not going to wait around for CNN or even Dr. Fauci to tell them what to do.  By the time the MSM gets around to the truth on HCQ, if ever it won't matter for their patients. 

Again, its not a cure but it has, with 100% certainty helped some patients. 

In this corrupted realm, clinical trials have already been busted for letting politics provide fake results.

By metmike - July 29, 2020, 10:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump touts HCQ again and wacko doc who promotes it            

15 responses |              

Started by pj - July 28, 2020, 10:49 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/56930/

By metmike - July 29, 2020, 10:43 p.m.
Like Reply

"some forum members will call me a "conspiracy theorist" for saying this, but are these questions not legitimate? Well, coming to think of it... if you follow the rules ( obey.. don't question anything ), then I am out of line."

Gunter,

Politicians can be judged on their platforms and agenda. We can vote for them based on what their agenda might mean for our country.

Human beings are judged on their character and how they treat other humans beings. This is far more important than the political stuff. 

You, sir rate a 10 out of 10 in the character department.

You have never attacked anybody or said unkind words. You HAVE been attacked with unkind accusations and had reason to defend yourself by responding with in kind to the attacker..........but you always choose to take the high road. 

As moderator for 2 years now here, I have noticed a correlation that has been getting stronger and stronger.

The more that you hate Trump, the more likely that you will act like him. Vandenplas, mojo, weatherdavid to name 3 that I gave 9 lives to and tried hard to reform into people that could be respectful......but they showed they were just bullies and predators that came here to disrupt and attack people that support President Trump.

Zero tolerance for views other than theirs. 

Then we have guys like you. You support Trump..........why don't you act like him? Cutworm is the exact same way..impeccable integrity and respect for others. 

Wierd that Trump supporters are not driven by hatred. 

We hear that Trump's behavior is causing all the meanness and divisiveness in our country. 

I agree that he is responsible for alot of it     but the odd thing is that its not affecting the vast majority that support him?

It's because they are not driven by hatred.  They may not like Joe Biden but they don't hate him. 

Many tens of millions of people hate President Trump neurotically... with enough passion that it controls their thoughts and affects their relationships with others and it absolutely causes them to act in a despicable way that they would never do otherwise.

Ironically, it hurts them the most. 

President Trump is not going to be hurt one iota by Joe 6-pack that takes out his hatred on people who support Trump. Those people attacked may have hurt feelings or decide to hate back but its the hater, expressing hatred that loses the most credibility by far. 

For some that are attacked this way, like you Gunter, it can be used in a positive way..........by not reacting negatively and doing what is natural...............fighting back/defending oneself and trying to hurt the person that is trying to hurt you.

We are taught to love our neighbors but everybody can love people that are nice to us without much effort. The true test of a solid human being with character is one who can love their enemy or realistically, not hating somebody that is directing meanness or hatred at them.......but  instead is either ignoring them or responding in a disarming way or even responding with kindess. 

Funny too how, after Trump, if I had to list the next top 5+ people in politics that openly display hatred, they are all democrats.

You know who they are. 

By metmike - July 29, 2020, 10:47 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/56930/

Hate is the most destructive emotion of all.

"It will cause you to lower and violate the  previous standards that you set for yourself for ethical behavior and honestly because this emotion drives you to hurt the person that you hate more than those  previous standards cause you to follow the truth and be objective...............and act professionally, with integrity. 

It will cause you to do and say things that are harmful to you and your reputation when the hate becomes neurotic because you become so obsessed with harming the hated person that rational thinking no longer applies.

Your interpretation of circumstances involving the hated person becomes so blatantly skewed  that the hoped for endpoint in every realm is always for them to be hurt. 

Hate blackens the heart and soul of the hater. It can ruin personal relationships and ironically, more often than not destroys the hater, not the target of their hatred.

This emotion drives the thoughts of many people when it comes to any issue involving President Trump."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++