ABOUT THAT WHOLE MENTAL CAPACITY THING
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wxdavid - July 2, 2020, 4:29 p.m.

LAST week  Hannity asked trump  about what he wanted to do with his  2nd term ....

Now please tell me more about Biden ' issues.....

Well one of the things that will be really great: you know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning. I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I’m the president of the United States, you know the story, I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great.’ But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people

Comments
By pj - July 2, 2020, 4:52 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 2, 2020, 4:56 p.m.
Like Reply

wxdavid,

Welcome back. I really enjoy your stuff more than you will ever know.

However, as the moderator here..........before even reading all of your stuff today, I must remind you of my last message to you here, after you repeatedly used foul language and made personal attacks/calling Tim and others offensive names.

I noted that you already referred to a poster here as idiotic earlier today. This may be a personal character flaw that you have Dave(ironically, very similar to Trump who is mean, divisive and calls people names) but regardless, I have cut you slack in the past and I like you but you will go bye bye if you violate the policy defined below previously to you.

As a scholastic chess coach to 3,500 students at 5 schools the past 25 years, I asked myself what sort of example do I want to set for these kids and what do their parents think when I send them emails with links here, especially on weather?

You don't have to be perfect and you can bash Trump all day long.........I encourage it(you missed our Trump bashing thread that I featured for 4 months here)  but you should try to be respectful of others that you disagree with and if you choose to go the other way............that's ok with me but its your choice.

Thanks

Mike

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: Re: Did Al Gore Predict Earth’s Ice Caps Would Melt by 2014?            

By metmike - March 11, 2019, 2:30 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/25264/

Thanks for the comments wxdavid.

I try to be as objective as possible, letting the scientific method guide me.............facts and evidence and also skeptical of my own beliefs. 

I also encourage those who disagree with me or others to post comments and provide facts/evidence, if they can to support their opinions............but that's not required.

However, in your case, to help you out since you've not been here in over 6 months and may have forgotten the incidents with several of our posters,  I must remind you that you are not to call other posters that you disagree with obscene names, use excessive profanity, or make personal attacks. You were not banned previously for violating these rules when I was willing to tolerate almost anything. 

Maybe you missed the warnings at that time because after I issued them and deleted your offensive posts....you vanished but you can't miss this one.

Since you are a very skilled meteorologist, I would hope that you feel generous enough, like WxFollower or Wxgrant. to share some of that talent with us...........as you have at times in the past.

If not, then you are always welcome here to post in an acceptable manner. 

metmike

By wxdavid - July 2, 2020, 5:44 p.m.
Like Reply

yeah I get it   125,000  dead....    going to   250,000  dead ....  25%  national  unemployment  ....No  functional economy...  Trump is not bothered by Russian   paying bounties to kill US solders  

but the issue  is Biden's  mental  state.

sure