CHAZ, the movie
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - June 15, 2020, 6:07 p.m.

a compilation of scenes from CHAZ... some of it is funny... but, in the end, you have to wonder, how could anyone let this happen in the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=178&v=aEWjQOnrZRg&feature=emb_logo

Comments
By metmike - June 15, 2020, 7:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

You will note that these are ALL young people.

I think they are all very well intention-ed. and most of them are good people. They have latched on to something they think is important.

However, most of it is derived from a lack of meaning in their lives and lack of being part of something productive in society.  

Many of them are confused about how the real world works and/or have been brainwashed with one sided  information and ideas that paints a world based on manufactured realities fed to them by their leaders/gate keepers.

It's very similar to a religious cult with high priests/leaders but in this case we don't have the individual leadership that is featured in many famous cults in the past.  In this case, it's causing a great deal of chaos because there are hundreds of individuals with their own emphatic beliefs who disagree with some of the things that others think but basically, they do agree on some items, like police are very bad and should be defunded.

And its no surprise that Seattle is the site for this to happen. This is the major city with the most liberal bias and birds of a feather flock together. They elected a very liberal mayor who describes this as "The Summer of Love" so what did you expect?

They are getting under President Trumps skin because they are breaking laws, defying cops and actually ran the cops out of their police station. Since the liberal mayor is ok with all of this, the last thing Trump wants to do..........very last thing........is to turn it into a battle between him and them.  If he does anything to break it up, it will be against the legally elected mayor. This by itself will hurt Trump more than it helps and it will just strengthen the cause and support for these people by everybody that hates Trump.

Imagine though, if 1 person in this group was injured or worst case, had an accident or died because Trump was trying to stop the party. Even if they killed a cop, half the people will insist the death was caused by the cops and Trump using domination to obliterate a bunch of peaceful people not hurting anybody.

It does not appear as if they have some strong communicators or powerful messages to communicate which define their takeover. It's more chaos and a bunch of confused, well intentioned young people that have not accomplished anything and have lives going nowhere that are using this to give meaning to their lives.

The longer they exist, the more obvious this will be.................so let them exist indefinitely and become their own worst enemies. Trump is worried that this will spread across the country.   I really doubt it. Other mayors are not liberal enough to tolerate this and most of the ones that will want to have lives like these people and do the same thing are young folks with no meaning to their lives that think these people are making a positive  difference.

Even the MSM will have a hard time making up a narrative that features the rebels in CHAZ making the world a better place.

To me, they are a gift to President Trump if he doesn't let it cause him to OVER react.

Let the entire world view these people and know everything about them and what the world they want would be like.  How many voters will vote against Trump because they want their version of the world and how many will vote for Trump because they don't want our country to go down this path.

Only people that are never Trumpers(extreme left) already will side with these people and are lost votes. 

People that already support Trump would NEVER support them.

What about those on the fence that might still consider voting for Trump? 

One assumes they must be objective, reasonable people looking at both sides. Let them see as much as possible of this side from CHAZ...........think about life with less law and order and less safety/protection from police for their families and property. 

What is the impression the average person is getting about this movement/takeover?

Best thing that could happen to President Trump. 

Let em stay. 

By metmike - June 15, 2020, 7:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Along the same lines, it's interesting that some of the best shows on tv are being taken off because they portray cops as good people.

If you are sincerely trying to improve the relationship between police and minorities, you want to portray the positives that each group has for each other to try to increase the respect and trust they have for each other.

The deliberate vilification of cops to such an extreme, in order to portray them as systemic racists and bad people is intentionally doing the complete opposite............which proves they don't want more trust, they want the opposite, they don't want to fix the real problem(which is mostly the frequent violent confrontations between blacks and cops because young black men commit a 6 times higher crime rate) the objective is to blame the entire problem of society failing our minorities(with less education and job opportunities) on cops.

Make cops the fall guys.

Wellllllll, lets say we make the cops perfect. Won't the world be great then for minorities.

As they commit the 6 times higher violent crime rate, they will be treated with total respect as they get arrested for their crimes. Then, the justice system will give them fair justice and prison sentences. How wonderful things will be for all these young black men as they rot in prison because they can think about how nice the cops and judge were to them along the way........NOT!

The democrats running the failing big cities want to blame their failed policies on bad cops.

Bad cops don't cause all the crime. They don't cause the poor education and poor role models and lack of jobs for minorities. 

I'm not just complaining and blaming............I have proposed reasonable actions that SHOULD be coming from our politicians and leaders.

I spend much of my time developing young peoples minds thru competitive chess and have worked with numerous inner city/low income schools in our town. 

I'm just some yahoo from Southern Indiana that gets exactly ZERO in money for my effort. Where are the political leaders earning 6 figure salaries who's jobs it is to have these solutions? 

They are blaming cops for their incompetence so they can win your vote again..........especially if you are a minority or from an urban area. 

Scroll down at this link to see my solutions:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/53752/

This is what I actually do now:

Wonderful Chess Tournament            

13 responses |          

Started by metmike - March 2, 2020, 4:17 p.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/48387/

By metmike - June 15, 2020, 10:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Leo Terrell: I Will Vote For Trump If Kamala Harris Is Biden's Running Mate

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/06/12/leo_terrell_i_will_vote_for_trump_if_kamala_harris_is_bidens_running_mate.html

Civil rights attorney and longtime Democratic commentator Leo Terrell said on Friday that he would not be voting for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for president and if he chooses Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate, he will vote for Donald Trump.

"Democrats, please leave the party. If you want law and order, you can not get it from the Democrats," Terrell said Friday on FOX News.

metmike: Democrat Leo Terrell is confirming what I've been stating. The democrats picking a battle with Trump over law and order CANNOT win that one.

Most people in the US are for law and order. Common sense is for law and order. For them to now try to obliterate the police at any cost and support an agenda that makes everybody's community more dangerous..........schools more dangerous, businesses/property less protected, lives and safety of family less protected is letting Trump get back into the race.