Selling the metals and energies 27Dec17
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by dietandexercise - Dec. 27, 2017, 12:55 p.m.

The metals and energies have done all the heavy lifting, hoisting the overall commodity index while the agriculturals fell hard, both softs and grains, yet with the exception of meats. Perhaps this surge today is to be sold across the board as negative divergences abound and many upside objectives met.

Allow sales at today's closing in gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper, crude, heating oil, gas, cattle and hogs. Endeavor to track the short board at today's settle for reference to this opinion, please.

Comments
By silverspiker - Dec. 27, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Dude... seriously... Like No Way Man....

.... time to break some people at the end of the year "marking"...

By Richard - Dec. 29, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Looks like Oil is closing 2017 on a high print. Go Oil. Target $325/$350 into year 2026!

PS - Sorry about being wrong with Israel/Iran but that is behind me and this move does not require a war.

By silverspiker - Dec. 29, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Like Reply

just unloaded all silver except for physical @ 17-16

... my mentor just sent me 1 LIBERTY silver dollar... 1965 was when 1 dollar was worth 1 silver dollar

... my soulshine is lighting up !

SILVER SOULSHINE 16.16 SOULSHINE

By Lacey - Jan. 1, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
Like Reply

What makes that happen without a war?  A collapsing dollar?  A roaring Bitcoin?  Runaway inflation.  $150. oil shut this economy right down.  It would do it again.  Demand would collapse, price of oil would follow.  8 years of Trump leads to an explosion in growth and thus demand?

By Richard - Jan. 4, 2018, 9:19 a.m.
Like Reply

I will post my answer in the thread which I already started on oil