I'm still alive and stumbling !
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - June 12, 2018, 9:15 a.m.

Greetings to old friends and Cons ….

Comments
By metmike - June 12, 2018, 9:26 a.m.
Like Reply

It's wonderful, wonderful, wonderful to read you Carl!

How long has it been? Glad you're not dead (-:

What's up with your life?

By cutworm - June 12, 2018, 9:34 a.m.
Like Reply

Good to hear from you again Carl

By carlberky - June 12, 2018, 10:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike, I'm living in Reno and it's great that you picked up Alex's torch. 

Having a problem with sticky keys ….

By metmike - June 12, 2018, 10:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Been pretty hot out in Reno recently...............but we all know that its "dry heat" and it cools off some at night.

By TimNew - June 12, 2018, 10:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Berky!!!!    You were among the 1st I thought of when Mike talked about getting in touch with former posters.

Really great to hear from you  :-)

By silverspiker - June 12, 2018, 2:10 p.m.
Like Reply

DITTOS & KUDOS TO BERKY !!!

That "LIFE" thing gets pretty interesting sometimes... stay cool brother !!!   

By JP - June 12, 2018, 9:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Really great to hear from you, Carl! 

By GunterK - June 12, 2018, 10:01 p.m.
Like Reply

it's wonderful to see you back, Carl
Have a good one. GunterK

By MarkB - June 12, 2018, 11:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Glad to hear it!! Isn't it nice to be missed? Because you have definitely been missed on here. Come around a little more often.

By Lacey - June 17, 2018, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Keep hanging in there.  Improve yourself through better nutrition.  Currently two plus years dealing with cancer.  Definitely holding my own.  Have a microgreen herb garden growing inside.  Eat a sprout salad most days. Simple and inexpensive to grow 10 varieties.  You get close to the nutrient value of the full vegetables or leaf from these tiny sprouts. Try it for a month, you will notice a big difference. Look into the Global Quest for the Truth about Cancer, this series goes way beyond cancer, for improving health.  Keep your body alkaline with baking soda. Disease period doesn't like alkalinity.  Good luck and welcome back.

By mikempt - June 17, 2018, 11:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi Carl! I'm still having all the fun

By carlberky - June 17, 2018, 11:50 a.m.
Like Reply

lacey, glad that you are holding your own. My biggest health improvement came about whem I went from 325 pounds to 190. Not 6'1" anymore, but 5'11 ain't bad.

By silverspiker - June 17, 2018, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

... WOW Lacey... you absolutely right about alkalinity in the body and the baking soda which I partake in everydayb as well...

...Also I drink at least two 2 Gallons of "Mountain Valley" spring water a day...

Mountain Valley Spring Water comes out of the ground naturally high in ph at 8.02. The final ph after being bottled drops slightly to an average 7.80 because our bottling process exposes the water to ozone (three molecules of oxygen) for the sake of ensuring purity and the oxygen lowers the ph somewhat.

Here is the link to "Mountain Valley" spring water... I have the 5-gallon bubblers delivered to the door 5 at a time...

By metmike - June 17, 2018, 10:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Keep battling and the positive attitude Lacey.  Mind/body connection is very strong.

Never give up hope. 

By carlberky - June 18, 2018, 6:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi Mikey. There's more fun over at NTR, bashing Donny. 

By Lacey - June 18, 2018, 7:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Looks like good water. Will check it out.  I use baking soda one half teaspoons morning and night allows me have 2 cups coffee a day and still  maintain 7.3 - 7.4, which is my target.

By metmike - June 18, 2018, 11:10 p.m.
Like Reply

"Hi Mikey. There's more fun over at NTR, bashing Donny."

Thanks Carl, I see that. As long as you're enjoying yourself, that's what matters. Am thinking that there are just not a heck of a lot of trader types to populate the trading forum and our future may be in developing the NTR forum.

By silverspiker - June 18, 2018, 11:13 p.m.
Like Reply

That is also my level of baking soda I try to maintain....

Lacey... you are on the right path with the bean sprouts as well which I try to partake in...

One of my most worthy purchases was a Jack LaLanne Juicer and I grow my own wheatgrass to juice as well as every other products that God put underneath the Sun....

My mother is 79 year old , real old school elementary teacher that still teaches and she had a colon cancer and they removed most of her large colon back in 1995 and she never drank or smoked in her life and was always eating well as a nutritionist...

She has been my inspiration to eat as well as possible and actually set me up with the baking soda idea.

I do believe that just plain H2O is the miracle drug and I try to flush my toxins out daily with two gallons of water and sitting in the sauna for at least 15 minutes a day after swimming..

. I am 53 years of age and made sure that I had a colonoscopy starting 8 years ago , seeing that more than likely I am at high risk already... especially since I'm the one that drank all the alcohol and smoked all the cigarettes for her which I have not partaken since July 14th of 2017...cbd oil for pain though

Peace be with you my friend

By MarkB - June 19, 2018, 1:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Glad to hear from you Berky!!! You may have "retired" from the business. But we here at the forum sure do miss your presence. Come around more often.

As the old saying goes; Better above dirt than below. 

Best wishes!!