Trump might of done it again....North Korea
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - June 12, 2018, 7:46 a.m.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-trump-kim-agree-to-complete-denuclearization/    sorry boys if this is real you can just forget what any animosity  you ever had against Trump, he is going down as an historical president.....And what is worse with every Trump victory your hero Obama is looking as small as an ant on rhino....Truly an amazing un thought of accomplishment ...hope he completes it

Comments
By Jim_M - June 12, 2018, 8:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Now Di Niro can vacation in North Korea!  

By silverspiker - June 12, 2018, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

#winning

By cliff-e - June 12, 2018, 8:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 1 person

By TimNew - June 13, 2018, 4:23 a.m.
Like Reply

Liberals have made the final journey to bizarro world.  Rule one; Nothing is worse than a Trump success.  

With this rule, recession is preferable to prosperity. Nuclear war is better than peace.   No fact can't be spun. No price is too high.   Trump must fail.  All else is secondary. 

Politics is often irrational. I saw some things from the right during the Obama years that defied reason.  But,  in my life,  I have never seen anything like the level of mass hysteria we are now seeing from the left.

In a way,  I suppose that's good news.  As more and more people experience rising levels of prosperity, and more and more realize just how far around the bend the left has gone, and as Trump's job approval rating continues to climb (Rasmussen just came in at almost dead even at 49-50), the  left continues to slide into obscurity as they continue to chant about an extremely unlikely "Blue Wave". 

When someone who got a raise, a bonus, and a tax cut hears the likes of Pelosi claim he's gotten nothing, when a person who was unemployed for an extended period of time but is now working hears Schumer claim that only the rich are rewarded, when the left continues to spew nonsense that hopelessly contradicts  the personal experience of a majority of voters, these voters will look elsewhere. After all,  we are adding somewhere north of 20k mfg jobs per month through some previously non-existent "magic wand".  Out of those 20k+ jobs, how many votes will be lost for dems? Particularly if they continue to deny it's even happening....

At this point, any republican can get elected by simply running ads with the sound bytes the left so generously supplies on a daily basis, and then ask his liberal opponent to either defend those statements or distance themselves,  which will place them in an unwinnable position. Especially when their platform consists almost entirely of "I Hate Trump" and "I want to raise your taxes".

Blue wave?   Not at all likely :-)

By cliff-e - June 13, 2018, 8:06 a.m.
Like Reply

The smell of money...or is it butt smooching? Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. :~/

The real reason for Trump to be there...

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-says-north-korea-beaches-great-place-for-hotels-condos-2018-6

By TimNew - June 13, 2018, 8:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for another great example of what I was talking about above  :-)

By cfdr - June 13, 2018, 8:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, people like cliff just keep making the point for you.

This, IMHO, is what is involved with Canada's current problems.  Trump is elected, and what does Trudeau do?  Does he bite his tongue and at least show a bit of respect for our new president?  No, the left must exhibit distain, and they must do so publicly.  If the PM of Canada had just bit his lip and approached our new president in a businesslike manner, my belief is that Trump would have bent over backward to get along and not have a fight with our friends to the north.  Donald Trump is pragmatic - you don't get to where he was in business by not being that way.  The final straw, IMHO, was when Trudeau signed the TPP, knowing full well that have any country involved the right to ship into Canada.  Trudeau was probably advised that Donald Trump would never dare to leave NAFTA, and this was one more way to publicly show distain for this new president.  This seems to be the way you better your standing in today's Left.  Signing onto the TPP probably sealed the fate of NAFTA.  The last straw was when Trump was set up going into the G7.  As soon as Trump left for Singapore, Trudeau turned on him once again.

Unfortunately, the people of Canada are most likely the losers.  We may feel some (short term) pain too, but Canada's business model of increasingly using the loophole in NAFTA is going to cause them a lot of pain, IMHO.

But, again, the Left just can't help it.  TDS is very real.

By cliff-e - June 13, 2018, 7:14 p.m.
Like Reply
By carlberky - June 13, 2018, 9:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Complete Denucleariztion ... Whose lie is bigger? Kim or Donald? The Devil is in the details. 

By cfdr - June 13, 2018, 11:55 p.m.
Like Reply

"The devil is in the details."

Of course.  No one likely knows about "details" when negotiating and making deals better than Donald Trump.

Would you rather have the community organizer negotiating for us?  It seems clear that Kim has respect for Donald Trump.  No one had respect for the community organizer.

No one.

And, let's take a moment and be very very thankful that we do not have President Hillary!