Stocks cut losses
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - March 6, 2020, 11:06 a.m.

Stocks cut losses as airlines rebound sharply on potential stimulus

as airlines rebound sharply on potential stimulus

Stocks drop hard            

Started by metmike - March 5, 2020, 12:55 p.m.            

Re: INO Morning Market Commentary            

By metmike - March 5, 2020,             

Stock market: Getting hammered again today..........no surprise. CV reports are, with absolute certainty going to explode higher/exponentially this month.........based just on the science of transmission and how many people are out there spreading the virus. Until we reach the inflection point...............where the slope of the increase starts decreasing and we have experts telling us that it looks like the worst might be over............the stock market is going to be very vulnerable and no way can it recover completely with this huge and growing black cloud hanging over it. 

Comments
By wglassfo - March 7, 2020, 3:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Mike

I don't have your post in front of me so please correct my memory

I thought you said something about the science etc means this virus infection number will continue to go up, in your post

Then you said the worst may be over as the numbers or slope decreases

Scientist all over the world have run models that show increasing infections in large numbers

Nobody knows where the slope may be. The slope may increase, stay the same or decease as you said, but the odds are the slope will continue if the majority of models are correct. I will admit it is speculation to say the "majority of models" as it seems every scientist has a model. I have seen no evidence of who is counting the number of models and it would not matter, since nobody knows who might be correct

You may have different information, or you may be speculating. I don't know

We simply do not know, what the end result may be, although more information is coming daily/weekly etc.

I posted my number of world number of infections a long time ago and you made fun of me and other  remarks

Well it looks like my predication might be true, some scientist have even larger numbers of infections, world wide.

I simply repeated what some models were telling us way back then

I have not repeated my numbers as I did not know.

I decided to wait and see what happens

By MarkB - March 8, 2020, 1:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Never let a good crisis go to waste. The smart investor will ride this out. Take advantage of the situation. It's not about compassion. It's about profit. Save your compassion for your FB posts.