I AM
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by silverspiker - June 10, 2018, 10:39 a.m.

I affirm the truth about myself: I am wise. I am whole. I am love. I am worthy. I am good.

Comments
Re: I AM
0 likes
By metmike - June 10, 2018, 12:07 p.m.
Like Reply

I know that it's true.

Don't forget "I am humble"

Re: Re: I AM
0 likes
By mcfarm - June 10, 2018, 12:22 p.m.
Like Reply

and full of grace

By silverspiker - June 11, 2018, 4:06 a.m.
Like Reply

Patience, Love and Tolerance.

Doing "Thy" Will is the proper use of Will... (not my will)...

A Course in Miracles...

"Consciousness"

I USE MY CREATIVE POWER FOR A FULFILLING LIFE.

“We have the key to life, and that key is that life is a state of consciousness.” "The great creative Word is I AM. It is the secret of life.”

How exciting to know I hold the key to life through my consciousness and the creative power of my words! Whatever I hold in thought, whatever thoughts I connect with my divine nature, I demonstrate in my life.

When I connect my consciousness with I AM—the divine power within me—I use my creative power to bring about the good I desire. In God-consciousness, I am continually aware of my divine power. I affirm the truth about myself: I am wise. I am whole. I am love. I am worthy. I am good.
-----------------------------------
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.—Philippians 4:13

By carlberky - Aug. 9, 2018, 4:49 p.m.
Like Reply

I am, I said.

And no one heard.

Not even the chair.

( Neal Diamond )

By mcfarm - Aug. 9, 2018, 6:03 p.m.
Like Reply

speaking of Neil Diamond. May we all remember him in our prayers as he is suffering with severe health issues. One of the very best concerts I have ever or will ever see is when I watched Neil Diamond dazzle 25000 people in an evening that was magical

By metmike - Aug. 9, 2018, 8 p.m.
Like Reply

One of the topics that brings everybody together here is......................music!

Sports is another. 

Neil Diamond was my mom's favorite. 

My favorite from him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HD6O9patDE

By mcfarm - Aug. 9, 2018, 8:30 p.m.
Like Reply

mike, your mom has excellent taste.....if you think back while that song is playing it will tear you up