wheat harvest
24 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - June 8, 2018, 9:44 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ-ynACwc-s    friend of mine started wheat in Kentucky this week

Comments
By mcfarm - June 9, 2018, 9:37 a.m.
Like Reply

odd, I just thought it was a guy harvesting

By metmike - June 9, 2018, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

I think that the post is an NTR post as mcfarm intended it. However, with some posts, one can see it both ways and I will  leave it where mcfarm put it. 

It's about farm machinery, not the crop or yields or prices. I would also be ok with it having been posted in the Trading forum but the analogy I see here with regards to a combine being used to harvest wheat, would be one of a automobile using gasoline.

Is a car show trade related because cars use gasoline?  They are showing off a combine doing its job. 

vandy,

I think that your post is funny. I was not somebody that wanted to separate the forums but am liking it alot  now. However, I am pleading with the designers to make changes that will make it easier for people to get down here(and let new people know that an NTR forum exists). I am also not censoring or banning any political battles if that's what some of you want to do.

We are moving in the right direction at this time and by that I don't infer a party direction. I am actually more concerned that we are not getting any interaction from those who represent the left on anything unless it's a Trump post.  

vandy,

You're a creative guy. Help us out some more here.

By metmike - June 9, 2018, 12:28 p.m.
Like Reply

"Let's hope mcfarn and other purists see the levity in my post.  But I'm not optimistic."

They won't because of the ingrained, diametrically opposed assumptions that exist in your cognitive bias's. Some of you guys reject the thoughts/ideas of others before fully contemplating the meaning. 

Granted, its a completely understandable,  conditioned behavior from years of positive reinforcement from posts that state the exact same things over and over and over and over and over. 

Whooooooooooooops, the psychoanalyist in me snuck out but that's ok on a Saturday (-:

By metmike - June 9, 2018, 1:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Is it like saying, "there is no collusion" over and over for 5000 times, therefore it must be true?

Perfect example vandy!

The 2 sides to this issue will respond equally but completely the opposite. 

1. Your side will say................what you just said or words to that effect............over and over 5,000 times.

2. The other side will say.............."show me the collusion" or "there is no collusion" over and over 5,000 times. 

And 18 months later.....................we have the same 2 sides saying the same things with a few twists and turns along the way.

By cfdr - June 9, 2018, 2:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Except, Mike, we KNOW that the Hillary campaign colluded.  Substantial money went from the DNC to Russians to buy the Steele Dossier, which the FBI ran with but could never verify.  The corrupt elements in the FBI then used this dossier to get warrants from the FISA court, it seems, to surveil the Trump campaign.

As I said, we do know that the Hillary campaign colluded with Russians to influence the election.  We cannot, at least at this time, say the same thing about the Trump campaign.  As of yet, nothing has been made public that would show this to be the case.

By metmike - June 9, 2018, 4:02 p.m.
Like Reply

cfdr,

I've already revealed my stripes on numerous issues here. 

However, now that I've changed from a mere poster into "Super Moderator Man" I have to uphold "objectivity" "open mindedness" and the American Way. 

One noteworthy exception is Climate Change.

Even though the issue has been turned into a political one,  I am not taking a political side by presenting authentic facts, as an atmospheric scientist about climate science.

By cfdr - June 9, 2018, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Are you really that out of touch with what has been going on, vandenplas?

You really are not aware that a very large amount of money was paid by the DNC, completely controlled by Hillary, to the Russians for "dirt" on Donald Trump in the Steele Dossier?  A dossier that, even thought the FBI went to Europe specifically to try to verify, was never verified?  A dossier that, according sworn testimony by the number two man in the FBI, was essential in getting a warrant from the FISA court to surveil the Trump campaign?

Sorry, but if you don't call that collusion, there is nothing to talk about.

By cfdr - June 9, 2018, 9:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Don't you read a variety of sources?

Are you unaware of the controversy caused by high up members of the DOJ and the FBI to take down , first, Trump's campaign, and second, his presidency?

Are you unaware of the DOJ Inspector General's investigations that have been going on for about a year and a half?  Obama hired Michael Horowitz, and then he muzzled him and leashed him so that he could not do his job.  President Trump told him to do his job - and, from all reports, he has been busy.

Are you unaware of the report that is due to be released on Thursday?  There are fears that the DOJ has been busy redacting large parts of it, because it is so embarrassing to the department.  This should be the first of the reports, and it should deal with their handling of the Clinton emails.

Vandenplas, if you truly are unaware of what has been going on, I suggest that you widen your exposure to what is going on in the news.  

By cfdr - June 10, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

"???????????????????????????????????/"

Sorry, vandenplas.  I didn't know that you had such a serious reading impairment.

This, the first of the IG's reports, is supposed to cover just the way the DOJ/FBI handled Hillary's email scandal.  And, it is reportedly 500 or so pages long.  Who knows, maybe it took 500 pages to exonerate the DOJ/FBI??  Assuming they don't redact too much before allowing us to see it, we should get a good idea about why Hillary is not in jail.

By cfdr - June 10, 2018, 10:10 a.m.
Like Reply

I agree.  Let's see what Mueller comes up with.  I assume that after all this time and - what is it now? - 12 million dollars, he better come up with something!

But, in the present, we know that Hillary:

1.  Colluded with Russia, via the law firm, Fusion GPS, and Christopher Steele to try to swing the election.

2.  Mishandled classified documents in her unsecured computer server, and erased hard drives - even going to the extreme of smashing them with a hammer.

And, it is highly likely that the Obama administration:

1.  Surveilled the Trump campaign to likely try to keep him from becoming president.  The product of Hillary's collusion with Russians, the Steele Dossier, was instrumental in getting a warrant from the secret FISA court.

2.  Tried to remove Trump from the presidency after the election by using high up elements in the DOJ and the FBI.  The text messages between two FBI employees appear to show that Obama wanted to be informed about every development in this.  

Of course, the HuffPost, WaPo, the NYT, MSNBC, CNN, etc. will NOT tell you about these things.  They are owned by the multinationals, and they have been out to destroy Trump.  If you live in that echo chamber, you have been treated like mushrooms - you do know how that goes, don't you??  Trump is attacking the multinationals - the globalists.  We just saw it again at the G7.  The establishment Republicans have never represented the working middle class, and now the Democrats have gone even further and seem to hate them.  The only friend the working middle class has, it seems, is President Donald Trump.  

Re: WOW!
0 likes
By mojo - June 10, 2018, 10:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Just how many gallons of Fox News cool-aid have you drank? I can't imagine how anybody could be so gullible & naïve to believe all the lies that comes out of Trump & Fox News alt-right fascist propaganda machine. It's truly mind blowing. 

Re: Re: WOW!
0 likes
By cfdr - June 10, 2018, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

You and vandenplas are a pair, that's for sure.  Remember - just because CNN or MSNBC or any of the other "news" organizations do not tell you about what has really been going does not mean it hasn't been going on.

Going forward - this is like telling someone what to expect in the markets - but in the future, when the DOJ Inspector General comes out with his reports (there will be more than this first one), the Inspector General appointed by Obama, do you think your globalist owned Trump-hating "news" organizations will tell you objectively about those reports?  Or, will they do everything possible to cover them up?

Again, going forward - keep this post in mind, and when you hear of a report, get out of the echo chamber long enough to compare what you are hearing or reading with other sources - yes, like Fox News.

i try to make a habit of listening to Rachael on MSNBC periodically to see how they cover news.  Same with reading the NYT periodically.  If you are relying on them, or websites like them, I can tell you with no doubt - you have not been hearing what has been going on.

Notice how Adam Schiff has been uncharacteristically quite lately? 

By cfdr - June 10, 2018, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Once again, vandeplas, really, do you have a reading disability?

If you cannot figure out the answer to your question from what I have written, let's just wait for the Inspector General's report due out this week.  Rumor has it that it is about 500 pages long, and it reportedly only deals with the DOJ/FBI investigation of Hillary's emails.  If the DOJ allows it to be made public without massive redactions - due to extreme embarrassment - it should be informative.

Other reports will follow later this summer.

I hope the DOJ IG Michael Horowitz has been allowed to do his job.  There are many people who have been sent to jail for doing a whole lot less (criminally) than just what Hillary did with classified data, much less than what she did when she destroyed hard drives containing classified data that were under subpoena.

But, Jeff Sessions is on record as not wanting to investigate previous administrations.  And I assume that might include presidential candidates.  So, if this is true, and if he follows through, a president's administration that weaponizes the DOJ and the premier law enforcement agency, the FBI, to prevent a candidate of the opposite party from ever winning the election might never get prosecuted.

The Obama administration was corrupt.  This was never supposed to ever come out, because Hillary was never supposed to lose.  Remember Obama saying that Donald Trump would NEVER be president?

By mojo - June 10, 2018, 2:08 p.m.
Like Reply

I understand where you are coming from. You want Hillary & Obama to be prosecuted to the fullest extent for anything they did or might have done, but you want Trump to get off free & clear. Got it. You are fully understood.

By cfdr - June 10, 2018, 6:46 p.m.
Like Reply

I'd like to see accountability - no matter where criminality if found.  Period.

As for debate club - you don't even make this difficult, vandenplas.

One thing I didn't even add, when it comes to Hillary.  Pay for play.  By her own admission, they were broke when they left the White House.  After her stint as Secretary of State, it was estimated that they were worth a quarter billion dollars - (and that doesn't even count the secret hidden offshort accounts).  What do you think Bill talked about when he was paid a half million for one speech to the Russians?  Funny how that money dried up once she was no longer expected to be president.

If you guys haven't heard of names like Strzok and Page, Brennan and Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Baker, Kortan, the Ohrs (husband and wife), Yates, McCord, etc. - you haven't really been hearing or reading the real news.  It was Sy Hersh, who, in a recent interview, said this:

"In the book I’m writing, I can segue into this stuff; I’m writing a lot about what was going on in the FBI. There was a lot going on that was counter-Trump, I will tell you that. I’m telling you, it’s the missed story of all time."

Did you get that?  Read it several times - to counter your reading impairment problem, vandenplas.

"It's the missed story OF ALL TIME"  -  and Sy Hersh has been around.

Or, just go stick your heads in the sand again.