Civil War
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 30, 2019, 12:17 a.m.

Rush Limbaugh says we are in a cold civil war

I haven't read the text yet but reminded me of a post long ago when I said america would eventually be in a civil war

I had more of an idea of civil unrest but on a scale never seen before

Oh well

I guess me and ole Rush are getting closer

Comments
Re: Civil War
0 likes
By metmike - Sept. 30, 2019, 1:01 a.m.
Like Reply

"Rush Limbaugh says we are in a cold civil war"

He has always been very divisive even if what he says is true.

Ironically, guys like him make it worse.

0 likes
By wglassfo - Sept. 30, 2019, 2:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes mike

I agree people like Rush only make things worse

But what can you do

You have seen the posts on this forum

Do you really think the people who want to impeach Trump would be willing to sit down and have a civil discussion

Heck even in the sacred halls of congress the folks are acting just this side of a 3rd world country where fisti cuffs may break out at any minute

Thankfully it is just words but words that Shiftt knows are lies

He holds up a piece of paper as if he is reading word for word

Then goes on a time slot of MSM and says it was all just in jest or what ever words he used

That is fighting words to some people even if not physical

So people like Rush say what other people think

He actually puts words to thoughts, as bad as it may be, this is what we have become

Biden was supposed to be the person of calm reason

Well Biden doesn't stand a chance of winning the primary

Even if he wasn't senile

People are so worked up that calm discussion is a thing of the past

If you try to remain calm you just get shouted out of the bild or time slot and you look as if you have nothing worth while to say

So who wins a shouting match

That girl at the U.N showed us what anger and strong words can do

So it isn't just in the USA

By gfn - Sept. 30, 2019, 4:15 p.m.
Like Reply

So Wayne do you think it's ok for the president of the US to  intice foreign leaders to meddle in our elections  ?

By mcfarm - Sept. 30, 2019, 6:58 p.m.
Like Reply

just asking...have you guys ever given Rush a chance....ever listened or just going by more inane hearsay?

By metmike - Sept. 30, 2019, 7:17 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

To be honest, no I haven't given Rush L. a chance, listening to his stuff or posted any of it on here while   moderator.

I just assumed it was too extreme and divisive. 

So to be fair to the right, here is the show Wayne must be referring to.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/29/rush_limbaugh_were_in_the_midst_of_a_cold_civil_war.html

I have posted a  lot of posts with the extreme left's crazy stuff(like on made up things related to the fake climate crisis)............to expose the lies and show the truth, using data and authentic sources.

After listening to Rush, he tells mostly truths but spins things in such a divisive way and embellishes so much (and if I remember, speculates and his hate for Obama turned me off) that FOR ME, I would  never be able to use him as a reliable source for anything even if there are some powerful authenic points embedded in his (for me, inflammatory) messages.

By mcfarm - Sept. 30, 2019, 7:57 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks MM. Not looking for a total conversion but stranger things have happened. Rush does not have millions of listeners for nothing. he also has an amazing staff [a long with millions of libs} who fact check him daily...and still he perseveres.  Also if you have not heard he has written a series of childrens books for easy to understand facts on early American life, particularly the Con stitution

0 likes
By wglassfo - Sept. 30, 2019, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

I am sorry for not posting a link, but me being a dunder head at learning to do stuff that I really hate to bother people and then again as I slowly learn

I had one poster show me and I really tried but finally even the most patient poster gave up on me

So I just post and if the forum chooses to ignore me, then so be it

When you reach my age and have trouble remembering names of family , then the old brain cells aren't hitting on all 8 cylinders, and some have just gone  some where, and are probably dead. It is hard to admit I am just about as senile as Biden, but reality is what it is. Maybe not as senile but I do put my foot in my mouth as much as Biden does.

I  have had my 1st stroke which was said to be a warning, also a couple three falls, one of which cracked a bone in my hand but what can I do

Just live each day and be happy I am looking at  the grass right side up. And maybe still be able to drive a tractor for a part of the day when nobody else is available.

I am told I qualify for disability which could make a difference to my income tax bracket or something

Am certainly going to look into that. I don't care how much that makes me feel sort of useless but when money is concerned I can swallow a lot. I won't take up any more space one way or another.

Just don't shoot me, if I don't post a link.

Yes I get a lot of material, good or bad, from Zero Hedge

By metmike - Sept. 30, 2019, 11:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

You and your old school ways are always welcome here.

Glad that science and medicine are so advanced in this wonderful age of human history, so you, me and alot of others can still have high quality lives, despite medical issues as we get older and older.