$15 silver
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by pj - April 4, 2019, 3:55 p.m.

Silver keeps pounding away at $15. Will it eventually break through or is it forming a base there for a rally?

Comments
Re: $15 silver
0 likes
By Richard - April 4, 2019, 5:42 p.m.
Like Reply

it seems to me that an important low was made this morning and that we go higher from here.

By silverspiker - April 5, 2019, 8:34 p.m.
Like Reply

This is the .... JULY  .... yes JULY N+JULY DAILY SILVER...

--- Objective 16.16 is highlighted   ....   Buy Low... Stay High...

,,,,,    "$1.00  Mortimer" .....   LMFAO .... ya' know ....

.... There is a "Pitchfork Formation"  in there too ...whoa.

....... (*but I am too lazy to put in before Sunday...*)

Don Ameche and Ralph Bellamy in Trading Places (1983)

By silverspiker - April 9, 2019, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

.... I really have a hunch that we see 16.16 before sub -15 dollar silver ... sometimes silver hunches are profitable....

.... don't remain married to your position in silver though .... it could be "until death do us part"...  

By silverspiker - April 9, 2019, 6:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Time Stamp A Ticket ....

.... buying K=MAY Silver @ 5-16...ooops already did that .....

.... took delivery in Delaware Depository...smokin' a big fattie/...

OKAY .... So here is the "Art of the Deal"...

.... buying K=MAY Silver@ 15-16  SELLING , Luiquidate Longs @16.16

....   5,000.00 U.S. dollars ..... MINE

By silverspiker - April 9, 2019, 6:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Dude.... if you can pull off buying

15-08's..... MORE POWER TO YOU!

.... you know that there are some

juicy stops on a 15-07-00 print....

.... I am still buying 15-16's TOO!

=========================================================================================

As I call upon my inner light and connect with divine love, I operate from a place of true wisdom. Light and love guide me and keep me thoughtful and compassionate. I speak from a place of pure peace. My actions turn toward being a help, creating a healthy place of security and openness where only good can thrive.

By silverspiker - April 9, 2019, 9:01 p.m.
Like Reply

.... I have never met a market that makes you "FEEL PAIN".... even when U R RIGHT.......

Pain In The Ass GIF - PainInTheAss GIFs

....   lock limit high tommorrow is 16.17.......

By silverspiker - April 9, 2019, 9:22 p.m.
Like Reply

..... filled .... BUYING K=MAY Silver @ 15-16...... now 15-08 for the motherload......

DUDE,,,,,,,,  prove me wrong.................................................  lol .....  silver spoon fed .........corn fed well bred......

Silver Spoon GIF - Silver Spoon Feed GIFs

....dude .... we are long @ 15-16 .......  15-07 print  ..... we will talk to Jesus Christ himself.......

By silverspiker - April 10, 2019, 4:49 p.m.
Like Reply

..... may have to start a "new" silver thread ... step right up folks...

... pay your 2 bits.... and watch the spectacular ...

SILVER "Diamond Formation"

Bottom...    UNFOLD  ...

0 likes
By Richard - April 10, 2019, 4:54 p.m.
Like Reply

the GLD closed $0.01 above the 50 DMA today. While this is a very small amount, sometimes the best moves happen with a close like this. I am already long 2 Gold and 1 Silver so I am hanging tight and excited.

By Richard - April 10, 2019, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

silver closed today above the 13 day EMA by $0.01.

By silverspiker - April 10, 2019, 5:03 p.m.
Like Reply

.... thank you Richard .... for both silver and gold I use : 

Short - Term Moving Average Cross = 3 day X 8 day

Long - Term Moving Average Cross = 8 day X 38 day

0 likes
By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 9:50 a.m.
Like Reply

DUDE.... I JUST bOUGHT tHE  sILVER EveR...

.... THERE IS NOT 1 SELL STOP LEFT ....

BUY.... DO NOT GET SHOOK OUT.....5- MINUTE CHART ....HELLL.... IT COULD BE ALREADY TRADING 15=16.... GOTTA' FLY

By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 9:57 a.m.
Like Reply

.... here is a K=May "DAILY" Silver Chart.... that 14-97 print was the motherload of sell stops... I left a horizontal line @14-97....

... I actually snagged 1/2 of new long position @ around 14-.961/2

... (* TEH BEST THING ABOUT THIS TRADE IS "I WILL ACTUALLY KNOW IF I AM RIGHT or WRONG  IMMEDIAtely**)

.... the low today is 14-95....

NEW HIGHS COMING UP ..... YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY--

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE    HHHHHAAAAAAAAA   !!!!

0 likes
By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 10:42 a.m.
Like Reply

...... uh oh .... after calling the clearinghouse .... I just noticed that my passport expires in 3 1/2 months...

....so Costa Rica is definately not out of the picture with this current silver long position (*... ahem.... no extraditon..*) 

By Richard - April 11, 2019, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Gold came up and touched the weekly R3 level and then closed above moving averages by one tick and then collapsed. Very ominous sell signal. Not looking good. Thank God I did not buy any where near the top. I am pissed I did not see this. The tell tale sign was the XAU closing lower yesterday.

By metmike - April 11, 2019, 6:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Hindsight is always 20-20............... with no risk and no reward too.

By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 10:42 p.m.
Like Reply

I AM WRONG, of my own practices and rules... so I liquidated longs.... Hello everybody.....When , it started to tank near the strike...

I actually just called in and had them execute the order to liquidate longs.... I am always befuddled at these diamond formation patterns.... because I was originally taught by John Murphy back in 89-95 that it was a continuation pattern.... so if trend was down ; then double down short (like today)when the crap hits the fan with all of the sell stops get hit... HOLY GODDAMN DUDE,,, I named every sell stop that needed hit but, did not get short to hit what is a sure thing...... this is a character defect I am working on since 04/15/1989 ...only four days til 30 years.....

.........I already have the long, crude oil trade on.... and I think I need to practice a little more patience, love and tolerance to the metals markets.