Investigations
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - March 25, 2019, 10:11 p.m.

I hope I am not sticking my nose where it doesn't belong

However, we all know Canada lives under the umbrella of americian nuclear power

So:  About the sale of the uraninum by Clinton and a host of helpers does have some affect on our saftey

When does a real investigation into those folks responsible for the sale to russia

In my mind Comey should not have assumedd the role of judge and jury

There is nothing to be done about the sale to russia unless the USA rejects the deal for any number of reasons

The bigger crime in my mind is the various folks who conspired to sell to russia

Now that most are done with russia, why not at least investigate the sale to russia

Washington loves an investigation so why don't the people demand an accounting of what happened

I know  it won't happen but it should

Who is in a position to start an investigation??

Comments
By GunterK - March 25, 2019, 11:06 p.m.
Like Reply

you wrote: "... Comey should not have assumedd the role of judge and jury..."

you are absolutely right. And a few days before his testimony, AG Lynch had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton, the Husband of the woman who was the target of an FBI investigation. This meeting should have never happened.

as far as the sale of Uranium to Russia is concerned, IMHO opinion, this could be considered "treason", since Russia is considered to be our "enemy"... at least, that's what everybody says, when Trump talks to Russia.

Too sad that Trump was the first president, since the end of the Cold War, who was on the way to have a mutually  respectful relationship with Russia. Neither Russia nor the US could survive a nuclear war. But then, everytime Trump wants to have a productive talk with Putin, he is called either a 'traitor", or "Russia's puppet", by the war mongers in our government. 

Of course, i understand, the our intelligence agencies and the Pentagon need Russia to be our enemy, otherwise they couldn't justify their existence, as well as the huge budgets they are asking for.

By kermit - March 26, 2019, 3:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne. Canada had a major role in this uranium deal. What is being done there

By wglassfo - March 26, 2019, 8:15 p.m.
Like Reply

What is happening in Canada??

Not a dog gone thing

In fact most people look at you as if you are a bit paranoid

That was all Hillary and nothing to do with Canada

That is if they even heard about the connection

Heck Canada believes we can do nothing wrong

We are dumber than a rock [really true] and [everybody/most] just hate Trump