One man's analysis of Russiagate
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 24, 2019, 6:07 p.m.

Like many others, I believe the Mueller Report should be disclosed in full to the public. However, when I heard that only portions will be made public, I suspected that the rest could not be made public, because it would incriminate the Clinton campaign.

well....anyway.....

here is one man's analysis of this issue....

https://tomluongo.me/2019/03/23/with-russiagate-over-wheres-hillary/

Comments
By silverspiker - March 24, 2019, 6:22 p.m.
Like Reply

At the risk of being excoriated here ....

...............Loretta Lynch, Eric H      ......... HO-lder & Lois Learner - that's all that need to go to jail.
Anymore than that makes the USA  look like a vindictive 3rd world .....

...................Oh, wait Peter Strzok, Lisa Page & James Comey - yeah, yeah that's all.
That way the United States could .....

............................Crap, okay, and the Ohr's - Bruce & Nellie Ohr should be .....
and Andrew McCabe....

.........................alright, let me think about who all should go to prison and I'll get back with 'ya.

By silverspiker - March 24, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Like Reply

.... AND LASTLY.... jEFF sETTLES....  ... AND.... REALLY LASTLY.... JOHN MCCAIN ...AND HIS JACK dANIELS WHISKEY BENT DAUGHTER....

By silverspiker - March 24, 2019, 6:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Moments later, Trump said in comments aired on Fox News: “It’s a shame our country had to go through this.”

“It began illegally,” Trump said of the investigation. “And hopefully somebody is going to look at the other side, this was an illegal takedown that failed. And hopefully somebody is going to be looking at the other side. So it’s a complete exoneration, no collusion, no obstruction, thank you very much.”

According to Attorney General William Barr, Mueller did not found evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but did not exonerate the president on obstruction of justice, leaving that up to the attorney general. Barr, in his letter, said the he and deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein did not find enough evidence to pursue obstruction charges.......

.... THE s+p 500 WILL HAVE  + 100 DAY.... ON A REAL "JERK-JACK......

By kermit - March 24, 2019, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Be careful Silver .  Some people have groupies and are sacred to discussion

By silverspiker - March 24, 2019, 8:18 p.m.
Like Reply

...yep....

By mcfarm - March 24, 2019, 8:20 p.m.
Like Reply

I think the spiker about covered it all

By joj - March 24, 2019, 9:09 p.m.
Like Reply

I have posted here many times that there was no collusion (provable).  Trump is too much of a moron and Russia is too smart to leave a trail.

However, a man surrounded by criminals is most likely a criminal.    They'll get their man.  It may be that all they get him on is tax evasion even though his worst crimes are laundering the money of Russian mafia thugs for decades, being a deadbeat for ordinary small businessmen who he stiffed, campaign finance violations, and rape (as he boasted about). 

Mueller investigated Russia and obstruction and spun off most of the investigations to other prosecutors.   Southern district of NY etc....  Keep the faith in our system.  

I'm hopeful that Pelosi will now be able to keep the impeachment fervor at bay.   Humiliate the bully at the polls in 2020.

By GunterK - March 24, 2019, 9:50 p.m.
Like Reply

joj,

if I am not mistaken, the majority of the Mueller indictments were about lying to Congress, lying to the FBI, obstruction of justice.... exactly what Hilary C was guilty of, according to the FBI

you wrote "Keep the faith in our system.  "

really????

By pj - March 24, 2019, 10:35 p.m.
Like Reply

"THE s+p 500 WILL HAVE  + 100 DAY."

Not looking that way with the Nikkei -659, Hang Seng -495.46 and S&P futures -15.

By cliff-e - March 25, 2019, 5:28 a.m.
Like Reply

The Mueller Report is hundreds of pages long and took 20+months to generate and was reviewed in 48 hrs and condensed down to a 4 page "Barr Report" written by a 45 appointee named William Barr...this doesn't pass the smell test by any stretch of the imagination. Stay tuned.

By joj - March 25, 2019, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm officially over waiting for Republican politicians to hold Trump accountable for...ANYTHING. We should have realized the Mueller investigation was gonna go nowhere once Trump replaced Sessions, whom, I remind you, was fired because HE REFUSED PROTECT TRUMP FROM CRIMINAL LIABILITY. Stands to reason he would make correcting that priority #1 when looking for his successor. Evidently he did just that. So I've come to the conclusion that if Trump is gonna be held accountable for being the miserable liar that he is, it's gonna fall on, first, We The People to vote him out of office and right into the hands of the Southern District of New York stripped of his Presidential immunity to indictment.