more cohen crap
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Feb. 27, 2019, 12:53 p.m.

line of the day and a question for the libs. Cohen says Trump never expected to win. Trump never intended to win. Well gee dear libs and the fraud Mr Cohen, if that were true why and where did he collude with Russia? Wow seems like something is not adding up

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 27, 2019, 1:51 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I love you but if you want others that disagree with you to possibly see any of  your points, try to minimize the very confrontational tone.

I know that you are just being sincere and expressing your thoughts.........which are very much appreciated. This is not a warning or anything approaching that.................just some friendly advice.

A Friend..............and moderator

By mcfarm - Feb. 27, 2019, 3:06 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry mike, my opinion its crap. We as country have burned thru nearly 500,000 million dollars just servicing our debt while wasting time on crap like this today . I am sick of it. Tired of it. This is not what we sent our representatives to congress for. I truly hope the libs enjoyed themselves because it could turn around and bite them right in the rear. Again, If Trump did not want to win why in the heck would he of colluded with Russia? I know logic only counts after the pols run out of gaseous emissions

By joj - Feb. 27, 2019, 6:24 p.m.
Like Reply

The answer is so obvious.  Trump does anything to win, including approving a meeting set up by Don jr. with the Russians.  But he never thought he would ACTUALLY win the nomination, let alone the general election.  As Trump is reported to have said:  "This election is the biggest infomercial in political history".

The Republican cross examination of Cohen consisted of:  "You're a convicted liar.  We shouldn't believe you."  No doubt about it.  Cohen is a slime ball.

As if anybody in the Trump inner circle is not a liar/criminal.  That's who he surrounded himself with for decades.

The reason Cohen is credible, beyond the physical proof of personal checks (several of them) written by Trump to Cohen for the Stormy payoff, is that his sentence will not be reduced for his testimony.  Freedom is just another word for, nothing left to lose.

By mcfarmer - Feb. 27, 2019, 6:29 p.m.
Like Reply

From the Kentucky coal mine to the California sun
There Donny shared the secrets of my soul
Through all kinds of weather, through everything we done
Yeah, Donny baby kept me from the cold

By metmike - Feb. 27, 2019, 6:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Speculating whether Trump thought he would win or not is rather pointless but people will speculate on everything that has to do with Trump.

Carl  made an excellent post that relates to this:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/23966/

By mcfarm - Feb. 27, 2019, 7 p.m.
Like Reply

joj, the point was Trump's personality is not doing anything to lose. Anybody can recognize that, apparently, except this guy Cohen who claims to be Trump's close friend, who claims Trump never entered this race to win,,,,if true why the heck would you cheat to win...you would not of course...Cohen is much like a Clinton, has lied so many times cannot recognize the truth anymore

By mcfarmer - Feb. 27, 2019, 7:45 p.m.
Like Reply

So to establish a basis of cooperation, an agreed upon starting point, can we agree at the least Donald Trump has a very poor record of choosing those around him ?

Why would he have someone like this as a personal attorney ? What kind of person would employ, would trust, such a low life ?

I was always told to be careful with the company you keep.

But yet, here I am. Go figure.

(Appropriate smiley here)

By mcfarm - Feb. 27, 2019, 10:43 p.m.
Like Reply

I do  not think anybody here would disagree that cohen is a low life want to be . You want to explain how that translates to impeachment hearings go ahead. Or even questions like we got today. Do you have any knowledge of trump and P-photos? or having women get abortions?  or ,,,or ,,,or  real class right there...go dems

By kermit - Feb. 28, 2019, 6:14 a.m.
Like Reply

They never expected her to lose is closer to reality than saying TRump never expected to win