Ballot Fraud in North Carolina
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Feb. 18, 2019, 7:15 p.m.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-north-carolina-investigators-find-ballot-scheme-in-house-race/ar-BBTLWaW?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

"A North Carolina elections regulator said Monday that “a coordinated, unlawful and substantially resourced absentee ballot scheme” potentially involving more than 1,000 absentee ballots or request forms took place last year in the state’s Ninth Congressional District.

"The hearing’s outcome could undermine Republicans’ assertions that they take a hard line against election fraud."

Since the Pub candidate won by more votes then the absentee ballots involved, I think he'll get the seat, but charges will be made against the perps.

Comments
By TimNew - Feb. 18, 2019, 8:31 p.m.
Like Reply

And here I thought election fraud was a non-issue....  You've said so  many many times

By carlberky - Feb. 18, 2019, 9:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim, it's an issue when it can be proven … a non-issue when it's just suposion and wild accusations.

By metmike - Feb. 18, 2019, 10:19 p.m.
Like Reply

This looks like proof to me. The person responsible should face charges, possibly jail time and both sides should support these actions/consequences, not just the side of the opposition party.

Sadly, in our politicized world, crimes committed by one party get all the attention by the other party.

Then when a similar crime is committed by somebody from the opposite party of the person who committed the crime earlier, an entirely different group of people call attention to it and the ones upset at the first example above become silent. 

By TimNew - Feb. 19, 2019, 8:36 a.m.
Like Reply

I've shown proof. For example, the illegal alien from Mexico who voted 5 times.  Perhaps you missed it. 

By carlberky - Feb. 19, 2019, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

"The story describes 37-year-old Rosa Maria Ortega as a “Mexican national and illegal alien.” In fact, Ortega is a permanent U.S. resident, meaning that she had the legal right to live and work in the country prior to being convicted of voting illegally on 8 February 2017

"The story itself makes no mention of Clinton — probably because the case against Ortega does not involve the 2016 election.

"Moreover, Ortega did not “vote 5 times” in a single election; she reportedly voted five times since 2004 

The quotes above, by Snopes, somewhat verifies your post, since she was convicted of voting illegally. In fact my google search turned up perhaps a dozen other case of illegal voting. 

Tim, is that enough acknowledgment of illegal voting to satisfy you?