McCabe Interview on 60 Minutes
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by pj - Feb. 18, 2019, 2:21 a.m.

Watched the interview and all I can say is that anyone believes he fabricated his version of events, takes the word of you know who, over McCabe's, is suffering from a sever case of BBTCS (Blinded By The Clown Syndrome).  And yes I say this even though Mccabe has admitted to lying to investigators about his "leak".

Comments
By cliff-e - Feb. 18, 2019, 6:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes McCabe is telling the truth. Voice stress analysis will show this. But it"ll also be interesting to hear the recorded conversations that took place in 45's office.

By mcfarm - Feb. 18, 2019, 7:06 a.m.
Like Reply

as discussed before, a good place for unelected bureaucrats who try to turn over free elections is right in front of a firing squad. McCabe and co's outright pompous arrogant attitudes is what will eventually a5tleast get them to jail

By metmike - Feb. 18, 2019, 9:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks pj,

I read the entire transcript. Wow. 

What blew my mind is how these bureaucrats, can plot to overthrow the duly elected president because they don't like or agree with his decisions........and it seems perfectly ok for them to act this way. 

No authorization from Congress or other legal entity.  He and others decided to assert their unlimited power to try to take this guy down because they thought the people voted for the wrong presidential candidate.

How do we know they think like this? How do we know that we can't trust him and several others like him, leading recent investigations that are clearly using politics(they lie about stuff and break laws)?

Let just use facts.

June 2016:  Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton meeting.

It took place days before Lynch was going to release the findings of the justice departments investigation into Hillary(or "matter" not criminal investigation, if you go by what she told Comey to call it after she got busted and he suddenly had to take her job)

We can be absolutely certain that Lynch and Clinton were lying about their version of the story by looking at  what happened and how they described why/what happened. View the 2 links below.

The first link is from Clinton and Lynch telling their version.............a chance encounter from a freak set of coincidence's/circumstances.......not planned. Then they talked for at least 20 minutes(Lynch said initially about grandchildren and Bill's golf game-that never happened). 

The 2nd link is from the tv reporter telling us how he got tipped off hours earlier from a whistle blower that knew the meeting was going to happen. The reporter had to get approval from his higher ups of course to go cover the story. His photographer was not allowed to use his camera when he tried to record Lynch and Clinton.

The reporter can't be lying. Unless he has ESP, there was no way for him to know about the meeting much earlier and be there, if it had not be pre arranged by Clinton and Lynch. This tells us that Clinton and Lynn are lying about the meeting. It had to be pre arranged. It would be absurd to think that a pre arranged meeting like this was to discuss grandchildren and Bill's golf game that never happened. There is only one reason why they would meet.

Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch describe their infamous “tarmac meeting”

https://qz.com/1306227/in-the-inspector-generals-report-bill-clinton-and-loretta-lynch-describe-their-tarmac-meeting/

How a Local AZ Reporter Broke the Bombshell Clinton-Lynch Story           https://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/01/how-was-local-reporter-tipped-clinton-lynch-meeting

"Sign explained that he received a tip from a "trusted source" about the meeting and then met with management at the station. 

"Naturally my jaw dropped," he recalled.

The meeting took place on a private tarmac at Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport, near where private aircraft take off and land.

Sign said that a second source confirmed the information and they then asked Lynch about it at a news conference Wednesday.

Lynch maintained that she did not discuss the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server or any other "cases" and that the former president didn't bring it up.

Before leaving the city, Mr. Clinton apparently waited at the airport Monday night for Lynch to arrive, then boarded her plane for a 30-minute conversation. "

"The FBI there on the tarmac instructed everybody: no photos, no pictures, no cell phones," Sign explained.

This only proves that they clearly lied about the preplanned meeting. Since we don't have a tape of their conversation at the time, only somebody lacking critical thinking doesn't believe they met to discuss how to present the results of the "matter" involving Hillary to the world. 

Comey: Lynch Ordered Me To Call Clinton Email Scandal A "Matter" And Not A "Criminal Investigation

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/08/lynch_told_me_to_call_clinton_email_scandal_a_matte

Funniest thing is what they did just before the election to attempt to do some damage control, after millions questioned "Comey's" decision to let Hillary off the hook for what appeared to be crimes.

After it looked like Clinton had the election in the bag,..and they waited until they were close enough to the actual election because then, they were sure she would win.......they suddenly reopened the investigation to make it look like they really did not let her off the hook,  because of new information they found.............as if they didn't have a library's worth of information from many months of investigating already.  The "new" investigation showed that their "first" investigation had the right conclusion. How contrived can you get. This incident is just speculation not proof, like  with the meeting above......or the fact below. 

January 2019, Roger Stone arrest:

Another, more recent opportunity for us to judge the justice departments character(political bias) based on facts/proof was the the Roger Stone arrest and CNN obviously being tipped off and allowed to be with the FBI to record and arrest and broadcast it with the pro Mueller spin.............while the street was blocked off to traffic of any other humans. Even people that lived on the street were not allowed to be outside on their own property.....protocol for all situations like this. What is unprecedented is to have a tv station there, amongst the FBI agents, taping the entire thing to broadcast later. 

I worked for a tv station for 11 years.  No tv station would ever be allowed to be there like this under any circumstances that I can imagine. 

What this means is that Muellers team broke the law by tipping off(inviting) CNN to be there for personal political agenda. They colluded with CNN. 

There is a miniscule probability that CNN figured out there was going to be an arrest on their own and had it timed perfectly to be there an hour before the FBI got there.

There is a 0% chance. None what so ever, even if they somehow figured it out on there own, that Mueller did not give them extraordinarly unprecendented privileges to be right there with the FBI, taping the arrest, so that it would be broadcast on  CNN with the pro Mueller spin. 

Comey also admitted to leaking information to the media (under oath) that favored his spin on things.

Addition 2-19: So the top dogs in our criminal justice system that played key roles in the stories above are corrupt and political. Those scenarios could not have played out the way that they did if that was not the case.  I don't know much else about their careers but people that acted this way during these particular events, didn't just decide to suddenly make this 1 exception in a long career that was otherwise ethically spotless and politically unbiased.

If you hate Trump, you will believe everything  that McCabe says(and everything else bad about Trump) and none of these facts make any difference.

If you support Trump, you will not believe McCabe and you will believe all of this and probably anything else that shows how corrupt and political our criminal justice gate keepers are.

I'm not like that. As a scientist, I use facts to lead me to what I think is the truth. 

By mcfarmer - Feb. 18, 2019, 10:38 p.m.
Like Reply

I read the interview. I’m glad we have folks looking out for the country.

He did what he felt his job required him to do.

By metmike - Feb. 18, 2019, 11:54 p.m.
Like Reply

"He did what he felt his job required him to do."

I think that you're right about that mcfarmer.

DOJ, FBI plotted to overthrow President Donald Trump: Column

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/opinion/columnists/2019/02/18/doj-fbi-plotted-overthrow-president-donald-trump-column/2905347002/

"isn’t it astonishing that a group of DOJ and FBI officials at the highest levels would hold multiple meetings to conspire to overthrow a newly elected President of the United States? At least, McCabe has said as much and written as much respectively in his interview with Scott Pelley on CBS’s “60 Minutes” and in his new book, “The Threat.”

By metmike - Feb. 19, 2019, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Dershowitz: McCabe, Rosenstein 'Serious' About Trump

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/alan-dershowitz-andrew-mccabe-rod-rosenstein-amendment/2019/02/18/id/903193/

However, Dershowitz said he thinks there should be hearings about McCabe's claims, and he thinks people should be put under oath and cross-examined about how serious the discussions were about invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.

"I think any law enforcement official who thinks that the 25th amendment operates in a case like this is disqualified from serving in government," said Dershowitz. "I don't want to put them in jail. Too many people are saying too many people should go to jail. We ought to get to the truth as to how serious Rosenstein was. Did he think about, and plan on wearing a wire and actually speak to or consider speaking to cabinet members, getting their approval for the invoking of the 25th Amendment? That would be a serious movement toward an unconstitutional coup d'etat."

Dershowitz: Talk of 25th Amendment Would've Been 'Serious Movement Toward Coup'    

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/02/18/alan-dershowitz-25th-amendment-would-have-been-unconstitutional-coup-mccabe-rosenstein

"Any Justice Department official who even mentioned the 25th amendment in the context of President Trump has committed a grievous offense against the Constitution," Dershowitz said Thursday. "The framers had in mind something very specific, and trying to use the 25th amendment to circumvent impeachment provisions or to circumvent an election is a despicable act of unconstitutional power-grabbing."

I added this to the post up higher(about Lynch, Comey and Mueller) but think it also clearly applies to the characters in this story(McCabe and Rosenstein)..................so its clearly an established pattern of behavior with these people in the justice department.

Addition 2-19: So the top dogs in our criminal justice system that played key roles in the stories above are corrupt and political. Those scenarios could not have played out the way that they did if that was not the case.  I don't know much else about their careers but people that acted this way during these particular events, didn't just decide to suddenly make this 1 exception in a long career that was otherwise ethically spotless and politically unbiased.

By mcfarmer - Feb. 19, 2019, 10:38 p.m.
Like Reply

OK Metmike, how does this fit in your new “no personal attacks” scheme ?

By silverspiker - Feb. 19, 2019, 11:51 p.m.
Like Reply

... read these words now and burn them in your memory banks....

.... the Sessions family empire will be "fully"  invested in Boehner Pot Stocks....

---- Deep State