meuller and the stone arrest
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Jan. 26, 2019, 6:12 p.m.

I have watched the video several times from the Stone residence. I think it is very obvious the tactics by the special council have been outrageous.  Who did they think they were dealing with, a drug lord on the run, a child molester with children bound and gagged in the house? Seems it was an old white man and his 80 year old deaf wife. Meuller had been in contact with Stone for months and several times in the last week. One phone call and Stone would of been at court to meet Muellers team. Just to reinforce that the judge allowed Stone to walk right back out of the courthouse on his own recognizance.  Meuller has cut his throat with these tactics....and every special council in the future as this case will bring the end to the special council law and the criminalization of political differences in America.....hopefully meuller and several FBI agents will be the only ones who go to jail unless of course we get everybody who ever lied including Hill and her entire crew and every single illegal immigrant who lied to an boarder agent when they illegally entered this country and then lied about it which of course is supposed to be a felony

Comments
By GunterK - Jan. 26, 2019, 8:12 p.m.
Like Reply

I had similar thoughts, when I saw the pictures.... you are the only one mentioning it.

An 80-year-old couple at home...20 FBI agents in battle gear...a pre-dawn raid... weapons drawn..what were they expecting?

And so conveniently, CNN was there to record it all and show it to the world.

There is no doubt in my mind, this was set-up.... as a warning to all those who dare to support Trump.

And then the charges !!!!! Similar to what Hillary was accused of

It is quite clear that there are 2 sets of law in this country

By TimNew - Jan. 26, 2019, 9:49 p.m.
Like Reply

I dearly hope and pray that these antics are having the same effect on many in this country, which is on a  dangerous course. The Stone arrest and the Sandmann incident appear to be serving as recent wakeup calls.  

Americans are starting to see that something is wrong.  I hope enough will, soon enough. I'm afraid that may not happen, and in another 10 years or so, we'll have the sleeping masses waking up and asking "How did we let this happen? Why didn't someone warn us?"

LOCK HIM UP!!
0 likes
By joj - Jan. 26, 2019, 9:56 p.m.
Like Reply

The irony is dripping.

By TimNew - Jan. 26, 2019, 10:07 p.m.
Like Reply

"The irony is dripping."

Oh please Sam, do elaborate.  How do you see irony in the concern over blatant over action and blatant disregard of the constitution, primarily the 4th amendment? How do you see irony in concern over the blatant and obvious mis-reporting over the Sandmann confrontation in DC?

I am actually literally eager to hear.  

Please and thank you :-)  

By GunterK - Jan. 26, 2019, 10:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I read somewhere that more men were deployed to arrest Stone, than capturing Osama bin Ladin (Seal Team 6)

By metmike - Jan. 26, 2019, 11:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Dershowitz on Stone: Mueller Has Found "Almost No Crimes" That Occurred Before His Appointment

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/26/dershowitz_on_stone_mueller_has_found_almost_no_crimes_that_occurred_before_his_appointment.html

"This is typical of Mueller. He has found almost no crimes that occurred before he was appointed special counsel. He was appointed special counsel to uncover crimes that had already occurred. He has virtually failed in that respect in every regard.

So what happened here is these are crimes generated by the investigation. It doesn't make them any less criminal, but it really means that there's been a failure to uncover the basic crimes for which he was appointed. Namely, before he was appointed, was there illegal collusion, illegal conspiracy with Russia?"

By metmike - Jan. 27, 2019, 12:45 a.m.
Like Reply

The person(s) from the Mueller team that tipped off CNN (if thats what happened) so that they would be there to get the scoop and to sensationalize the story to make Stone look bad,  clearly broke the law.

That by itself proves bias from the Mueller team. The intent sure looks like an attempt to poison the jury pool, many of whom will have seen this dramatic video that makes them assume that Stone was a dangerous character.....first impressions are hard to beak!

CNN Reporter: "Instinct" Led Us To Get Footage Of Roger Stone Arrest, Not Tip-Off

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/25/cnn_reporter_instinct_led_us_to_get_footage_of_roger_stone_arrest_not_tip-off.html

Maybe CNN, when interviewing people applying for the job of reporter, will start testing them for ESP so they can get more stories like this that nobody else knows about(-:

By joj - Jan. 27, 2019, 9:28 a.m.
Like Reply

A more plausible explanation:  The agents wanted the hard drives before he might destroy them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/26/opinion/roger-stone-indictment-mueller-investigation.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

By TimNew - Jan. 27, 2019, 9:51 a.m.
Like Reply

You can come up with a plausible explanation for a pre-dawn battle dressed dozens heavily armed and televised raid on an old man and his wife? 

Fascinating.

By mcfarm - Jan. 27, 2019, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

nice try joj...Meuller already had the interviews, computers, text, and metadata...he wanted the scene just as metmike described pure and simple. That scene of stone being raided like the worst criminal in America. And what is worse the above material was handed over voluntarily.....now what?