Trump ‘is a Clear and Present Danger’ to US National Security
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Jan. 15, 2019, 8:24 a.m.

Speaking with Rachel Maddow on Monday night, David Laufman, the former head of the Department of Justice’s Counterintel and Export Control section called President Donald Trump a clear and present danger to national security.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-doj-counterintel-chief-trump-is-a-clear-and-present-danger-to-the-national-security-of-the-united-states/

Comments
By GunterK - Jan. 16, 2019, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry, I didn't read your linked article.... I am only responding to the Title of your post

In the link below, It says that many ranchers near the US borders found abandoned Islamic prayer rugs on their property.

I don't believe these illegals would abandon their religious rugs, unless they wanted to blend in with the Latino illegals and remain undetected. There are many peace-loving Muslims in this country.... they don't have to hide

People who want open borders, or people who call border fortifications "immoral", are the real Clear and Present Danger to US National Security

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/border-rancher-weve-found-prayer-rugs-out-here-its-unreal

By metmike - Jan. 16, 2019, 7:41 p.m.
Like Reply

This is actually more evidence. 

That President Trump has many enemies that will make up stuff and make mind bending speculative inferences from the silliest of circumstances, knowing the media, which hates Trump and loves ratings will gleefully broadcast as breaking news.

The competition for viewers now, is not based on substantive factual news anymore but instead,  who can beat the other sources at generating the latest epic, "bombshell"  tabloid scam on why Trump is finished for sure this time............with no overseeing entity to stop fake  and distorted news because of freedom of the press.

And the typical Trump hater is so immersed in  the fictional dynamic that they will believe anything if it suggests more evil doing by Trump...............who, ironically is working hard to make their lives better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

You would think that after 2 years of this, there would at least be a shred of legit evidence.

Yeah, I know, Mueller has all of it. Mueller is like this massive black hole that has been sucking in all the massive Trump evidence that nobody else has been able to provide and because there is so much of it, it's taking a very long time to get it all. 

No doubt that Trump did some bad stuff in his life but remember what the purpose of the Mueller investigation has been.

Trump colluding with Russia to influence the election.....then covering it up.

By silverspiker - Jan. 17, 2019, 1:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 2 people, meme, suit and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: one or more people and text

By silverspiker - Jan. 17, 2019, 1:06 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: outdoor