Does President Trump have dyslexia?
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Dec. 30, 2018, 9:32 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=vv3lI7Qmxzw

In a mojo tweet, he may have uncovered the reason why President Trump has an aversion to reading reports and avoids the use of a teleprompter. In a Youtube video of a trial he was asked to read a paragraph from a tenant lease agreement, but he couldn't because he didn't have his glasses.

IMHO, he is intelligent enough to have reading skills, and dyslexia is the only explanation I can think of.

Comments
By carlberky - Dec. 30, 2018, 10:56 a.m.
Like Reply

I offer dyslexia as an explanation, not as a bad thing. some notable achievers with dyslexia are:

By Lacey - Dec. 30, 2018, 12:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, he could me dyslexic.  So what.

By pj - Dec. 30, 2018, 12:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Does Trump have an inferiority complex?

7 signs of an inferiority complex:

• Need for constant validation.
  • Seeks attention.
  • Craves flattery. 
  • Overly sensitive to other people's opinions.
  • Demeans others.
  • Cannot take constructive criticism.
  • Cannot admit mistakes.
By mcfarm - Dec. 30, 2018, 12:29 p.m.
Like Reply

think you could insert many, many Presidents names for Trump using those definitions

By frey_1999 - Dec. 30, 2018, 12:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I think we have it we have - A very Narcissistic , dyslexic president with and Inferiority complex. Who refuses to listen to cabnet people that are experts in the fields they work in. 

And some think this is going to end well

OK

By TimNew - Dec. 30, 2018, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

You probably could McFarm,  but Trump really brings it to a new level.  One of my biggest complaints with him is that apparently no fight is too small.  He's a multi-billionaire president of the United States but he sure doesn't act like it sometimes. He'd look a lot better if he ignored a lot of the nonsense directed at him. 

By wglassfo - Dec. 30, 2018, 1:49 p.m.
Like Reply

According to Kelly who should know as much as anybody about Trump in the WH

Trump is very well advised about actions and decisions he makes

As Kelly stated, in a wide ranging interview by a journalist

Kelly stated publicly

You can't say Trump was not informed or does not pay attention to reports. His day is filled with reports. During his stay as chief of staff, Kelly was constantly answering questions from reports Trump had read or simply replying to questions such as "why can't we do this or that". 

As Kelly further stated

The problem might be you do not like his tweets or his public announcements, but you can not say he is not an informed president. He just has a different way of communicating and decision making

Sessions was especially frustrating, to Trump, as the law had so many loop holes about asylum situations at the border. And Trump ended up owning every decision or public statement, made by Sessions, which often happened with no prior knowledge to the WH. Sessions  was doing his job, but the media made it Trumps decision, which often gave the impression of a WH in disarray.

Tillerson refused to even bend the law to Trumps wishes, often telling the president you can not do that as the law does not allow that to happen. Tillerson offered to go down the hill and try to get the law changed, but Trump considered any efforts by Tillerson a waste of time as nothing would change.

But as Kelly stated, he knew the situation and was briefed by Tillerson.

And as Kelly repeated, you might not like what Trump said or did, but he was briefed before hand about every situation, and he knew the issues.

The exception might be: when  a dept. head made a public statement with out WH prior knowledge and then Trump had to wear that decision, with constant badgering by the media. Or Trump made a public statement with out prior knowledge by dept. heads

As reported by a journalist from questions asked of Kelly.