the new Congress
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 9, 2018, 7:33 p.m.

When we look at pictures of the members of Congress, you see a lot of older folks. It's a wonderful trend that we now see younger people being elected. Take for example newly elected congress woman Ocasio-Cortz. It's like a breath of fresh air. Younger people are so much smarter when it comes to dealing with today's problems.

Her latest mission is to fight racism. She states that climate change is responsible for racism.

There you have it.... Nobody else thought of this connection before. Go, Miss Cortez, go!

I am sure that metmike can verify this scientific fact. As far as I know, there are indeed no reports of race riots during the last ice-age

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-mocked-linking-racism-climate-change-185704625.html

Comments
By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2018, 8:20 p.m.
Like Reply

She actually said " We need to invent technology that has not been invented yet"..

Yeap.  This is the future direction of the democrats party. They're getting smarter and more smarter every day.

By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2018, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

one of her smartest comments yet......  "I know why the cold war ended, it was because of global warming"

By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2018, 8:39 p.m.
Like Reply

"We need to take all three chambers of government .  The house, the senate and the executive."

Dems don't put a lot of emphasis on knowing how the government actually works...   For dems. They don't even need to now how many states there are.

Had Trump said something this stupid, it would be wall to wall, 24/7. But even Trump knows a little more than that.