I don't understand the Europeans.....
5 responses | 1 like
Started by GunterK - Dec. 6, 2018, 10:54 p.m.

As we all know, Europe has taken in millions of "refugees" from the M.E. and from Africa. I fully understand, why, at the beginning, they did. Helping people in need was the noble thing to do. Also, many thought, that some "diversity" would enrich their countries. At that time, it was assumed that these refugees would adjust and blend in with local culture, and become productive members of their societies.

To help these people do so, the refugees were given free housing, free everything... all at the local taxpayers' expense.

One would assume that these refugees would be grateful for such generous hospitality. 

Unfortunately, this was not so. Today, almost every major city in every Western European county has "no-go" zones. These are areas where even the police cannot enter without exposing themselves  to attacks. By definition, when you have a no-go zone in your country, you have lost that part of your homeland. This was not supposed to be so, when they first invited refugees.

Rapes and violent crime have sky-rocketed. I was just reading.... in Finland, violent crime would drop by 90% if all their refugees were removed. The once peaceful place of Sweden has become the rape capital of Europe, with almost all rapes committed by foreigners or their "naturalized" descendants.

Just yesterday, in Brussels, an ambulance was shot at, while driving in a no-go zone. In a railroad station, immigrants (I assume they are illegal immigrants) are camped out, leaving trash and excrement everywhere. When the police told them to clean up, the officers were beaten up.

It seems to me, it is time for the Europeans to take back their homeland. I hope it's not too late. When an ambulance is shot at....it's time to come in with loaded guns and shoot back.

Fortunately, a wave of 'nationalism" is starting to rise in many countries. Trump's stance on US immigration may have helped this movement.

Needless to say, the "Left in Europe calls these nationalists "Nazis". Are they? I don't think so.

Here in the US, we are not nearly at this stage of events. However, traces of this same problem are already appearing.

Sorry for the lengthy post. Just getting it of my chest. Many of you may disagree

Comments
By carlberky - Dec. 7, 2018, 8:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter, back in the 1980's in California, I knew that there was a potential problem ahead when billboards in Spanish
 appeared. Fortunately, for the most part, my concerns were not justified, as the European results have not occurred here.

I may be a Liberal, but I think bilateral education was a mistake, as it allowed individuals to stay buried in their culture. In the early 1900's there were immigrants from so many countries that only English could be taught. That turned out well.

By GunterK - Dec. 7, 2018, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

another interesting development....

As I mentioned, many people in Europe are finally getting upset. They see their homelands sliding into chaos and decay. They want to stop the never-ending influx of "refugees". The Left calls these patriots (if I may use this term) "Nazis"

Now, the government is prepping kids in kindergarten to spy on their parents and report any such "nationalistic" tendencies.

In other words, they are using a method used by Hitler against those who they call "Nazis"

By joj - Dec. 7, 2018, 10:41 a.m.
Like Reply

A brief look throughout history shows that where xenophobia exists, trouble will follow.

By TimNew - Dec. 7, 2018, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Yeah,  like when those American Indians went and got all xenophobic over the white European settlers.

By wglassfo - Dec. 9, 2018, 4:05 p.m.
Like Reply

IIMHO if a country does not have one official language supported by gov't and the people, that is a major root cause of most problems

In Canada the fact we have both French and English has caused many problems in many parts of our country

We made a big mistake allowing the French to keep their language. although there seemed to be a good reason at the time, language has caused our country many problems, almost leading to a division within our country.

We are and I expect always will be, divided by language, in many ways.