The truth about the "caravan"
18 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 14, 2018, 10:18 p.m.

reporting from Mexico

it's a whole lot worse than reported

A Mexican officer reports (in English language) what's going on right now, in Mexico...they steal, they rob, they jack cars, they rape, they kill. He compares them to a marching colony of Brazilian Killer Ants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=qoJwloMvY6w

Comments
By TimNew - Nov. 15, 2018, 3:39 a.m.
Like Reply

See!!!   They are just like our grandparents and great-grandparents arriving at Ellis Island.

By cfdr - Nov. 15, 2018, 7:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Gunter.

Years back, I saw the simple, but complex, way everything seemed to be designed.  We humans are born with the seeds of destruction.  It is how we were designed.  It appears that the design is aimed at ensuring continual change and evolution.  Living beings, countries, governments - it's all cyclical.  Those of us who actually trade in the markets know this very well.

The people on the Left that are part of the resistance to controlling our borders are part of that design.  I have friends who are in that group, and when it comes to discussing this in a rational manner, they are incapable of having the discussion.

Change is the only constant.  Past societies like Rome are a good blueprint to where we seem to be heading.  It's never exactly the same, but it seems to always be very similar.  I highly recommend this book (for winter holiday reading) :

https://tinyurl.com/y9yglbo9

I'm afraid that the best we can do is to slow this down - and I'm not even sure that is possible anymore.  We seem to be inviting our own destruction.

By carlberky - Nov. 15, 2018, 8:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Murder ? Rape ? Has that been reported, regarding the caravan, by old reliable Fox News ?

By cfdr - Nov. 15, 2018, 10:08 a.m.
Like Reply

A couple of things to think about regarding the "caravan."

One third of Central Americans want to live in a different country

https://tinyurl.com/y9grqnou

Over half of America's kids live in households getting government assistance.

https://tinyurl.com/ybdrw6cm

That's over half right now.  Can we survive if we have an open border policy?

In this discussion, we also need to remember that NO ONE (that I know of) is saying that we should not have immigration.

By GunterK - Nov. 15, 2018, 12:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Carl,

no... I rarely watch Fox News. The comments about murder and rape came from bloggers from within Mexico. Can't find the link right now.

By 7475 - Nov. 15, 2018, 8:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Man tends to destroy the things he loves the most.

I see it all the time done by well meaning folks.

Thats what scares me.

John

By GunterK - Nov. 15, 2018, 8:56 p.m.
Like Reply

They are here   !!!!

800 have arrived in Tijuana, south of San Diego. 4000 more expected tomorrow. 

I watched some news clips (not on the MSM, of course)..... saw absolutely no women and children. Many men are climbing the border wall. Where is our military?

Where is Charles Bronson?

By GunterK - Nov. 15, 2018, 9:32 p.m.
Like Reply

I saw the clips at Infowars. com. I am sure, you know that this site is banned by the MSM and the Social Media sites....why, because this site talks about things "they" don't want the public to hear.

Regardless of what you think of Alex Jones.... these pictures of the caravan men are real. I recognize that fence near San Diego, because I have been there. He also included some older videos of these men (I should say "hooligans") breaking down the gates at the Southern border of Mexico. If you use CNN as your source of news, then I am sure you have never seen these clips.

By GunterK - Nov. 15, 2018, 11:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes jaguar.... it should tell you something.

For many years, I religiously checked CNN every single morning, to keep up with news events.

In 2016, I realized that I was basically a "cool aid drinker", if I may use this term. 

The fact that you wrote that my post "tells you a lot", also tells me about you.

By TimNew - Nov. 16, 2018, 6:12 a.m.
Like Reply

I'd like to take a poll.

How many felt that Gunter's post sounded upset, defensive and/or mad?

Please answer yes or no.

I vote no.

By mcfarm - Nov. 16, 2018, 6:31 a.m.
Like Reply

"you sound mad and upset"  that is called trolling and we all know by who

By cfdr - Nov. 16, 2018, 7:38 a.m.
Like Reply

How many felt that Gunter's post sounded upset, defensive and/or mad?

Vandy, while trying his best to appear polite - to the point of extreme obviousness - is still vandy.

Gunter's comparison of CNN and Infowars is interesting.  IMHO, there is no one here who would be more in tune with what is going on with immigration than Gunter.  The obvious fact that vandy is trying his best to be overly polite is an affectation, of course.  We all know better.

Thanks, Gunter.  That tells me a lot.

A leopard can't change his spots.

By GunterK - Nov. 16, 2018, 9:24 a.m.
Like Reply

latest news.... Tijuana, Mexico

Mexicans are throwing rocks at the caravan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6396159/Residents-upscale-Tijuana-neighborhood-throw-rocks-migrant-caravan.html

That's an interesting twist.... didn't expect that

By TimNew - Nov. 16, 2018, 9:35 a.m.
Like Reply

"Mexicans are throwing rocks at the caravan"

Obviously racists!!!