The city of San Francisco
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 30, 2018, 7 p.m.

The city of San Francisco spent $300,000 to entice non-citizens to register to vote. Only 49 showed up.

Well, it's the thought that counts. As Ms. Pelosi said "go low, go high, whatever, we just have to win". A little bit of voter fraud can go a long way

Comments
By wglassfo - Oct. 30, 2018, 7:24 p.m.
Like Reply

non citizens?? voting??

Does that mean as a non citizen I could register to vote?? Isn't this getting a bit out of hand

I must be missing some thing

If I can register to vote, can I run for public office

I know president is out, but what about governor, senator, state legislation office??

This sounds really weird

I doubt you want me anywhere, mucking  up your system

Tell me it isn't so

So what are the rules to vote etc???

Seriously, can't believe this

By TimNew - Oct. 31, 2018, 5:45 a.m.
Like Reply

What amazes me is that there are so many dems who deny that illegals are actually voting.  They throw absolute hissy fits when I suggest that it's entirely possible that Hillary's 2-3 million advantage in the popular vote could have been made up largely, if not entirely by illegal votes.  And there is evidence that this is quite possible,  if only circumstantial.

By TimNew - Oct. 31, 2018, 7:33 a.m.
Like Reply

One thing that really confuses me..  

My county was sued and ordered to offer bilingual ballots because of the percentage of the population that speaks Spanish. 

One of the rules in voting is that you must be a citizen,  right?

And one of the conditions of citizenship in the US is a working knowledge of English, right?

How can all three of these things be true?