WH won't say which news outlets are "enemy of the people"
1 response | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 29, 2018, 4:21 p.m.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Monday declined to name which news outlets or journalists, specifically, President Trump believes are the "enemy of the people," downplaying the role his rhetoric may have played in the political violence of the last week.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/413689-white-house-wont-say-which-news-outlets-are-enemy-of-the-people

Comments
By GunterK - Oct. 29, 2018, 9:14 p.m.
Like Reply

no need for her to mention any names..... Harvard University already published a large list of "news distorters" (as I call them) in spring of 2016.

On a personal level, I can tell you that for many years I relied on CNN to keep me informed. Every single morning, reading CNN was first on my to-do list. I trusted them.

Now, instead of giving their readers an unbiased report on important news events, they make it their sacred duty to knock down the current administration. 24 hours a day.

Take for example this horrific shooting in Pittsburgh. By now, we all know, this guy was a "white supremacist" (I would call him a "neo-Nazi"}. Interestingly, this guy was also a Trump-hater. I looked at CNN, I looked at MSNBC.... no mention of this minor fact. Understandably, this is a very minor issue... it does not make any difference... the guy is still a mass murderer, and his act is still a hate crime.... however this very minor fact would mess up the MSM narrative, blaming Trump for this guy's actions.

As I said, this is only a very minor issue with no impact on the big picture of this horrific crime... but it points out that one has to look at other news sites to get a better picture of what is going on......not to mention that high-level executives of CNN have already admitted that they fabricate stories to please their readers.

IMHO, since being well-informed, when it comes to going to the voting booths, is of vital importance for the future of the county, one could indeed call such news sites as an enemy of those people who want to know the complete picture, not political propaganda.... and it certainly is a brain washing job on the more gullible people.