45 breaking records..."bigly"
5 responses | 1 like
Started by mojo - Oct. 29, 2018, 4:10 p.m.

Under Trump’s watch:

-Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (Pittsburgh)

-Deadliest mass shooting in US history  (Las Vegas)

-Deadliest high school shooting in US history  (Parkland)

-Biggest political assassination attempt in US history. (last week)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211337644

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 29, 2018, 7 p.m.
Like Reply

I can see why Trump incites emotions and hatred.........in individuals and organizations that have the proclivity to hate those who disagree with them along with him having the quintessential  personality of an opponent that inspires hate.

He is an in your face sort of guy that often disrespects those that he disagrees with, often using no tact/meanness  and makes boat loads of easy to verify false statements.

Let me see if I have your position right on this mojo. It's the same one as tens of millions of Americans and some news organizations.

"We hate this guys guts with every cell of our body and with more passion than our hatred of any other person in history. It's entirely his fault that we hate him this much.  We spend an unhealthy amount of time dwelling over how much we hate him(in the case of CNN, for instance we devote 24 hours a day to programming that spins news to trash him and to  bolster our viewers hatred of him)."

"We should not be held accountable for our neurotic, hate motivated thinking and actions/behavior because Donald Trump caused us to be this way. It's 100% his fault. When other people/entities do things based on hate while he is president, we also feel that it's  entirely his fault because they also cannot control their actions or hatred. Trump is making them and us be this way"

Television stations and newspapers, because of freedom of the press, also have a right to report passionately biased, hateful news, with no consequences,  mixed in with authentic news with regards to President Trump because it's Trump's own fault for causing them to be extraordinarily hateful."

Does this sum up your feelings?

All people and professional media outlets are released from any personal or professional accountability for their hate saturated thoughts and  actions because Trump is causing them to be obsessed with hate. 

By carlberky - Oct. 29, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Well. Mike, that just about sums it up.

By metmike - Oct. 29, 2018, 7:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Carl!

I'm glad that you can communicate extremely well and respectfully.......without letting hatred completely blind you. 

By mojo - Oct. 29, 2018, 7:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Yep, that's just about right.

By GunterK - Oct. 29, 2018, 8:19 p.m.
Like Reply

hey, mojo...thanks for the reminder.... a lot of ugly stuff is happening nowadays. There are a few other major events...

largest wildfires in California history.... under Trump's watch

huge floods in the South East.... under Trump's watch

clearly, this is Trump's fault... after all, he took us out of the Paris Accord

Coming to think of it.... there was some ugly stuff going on under Obama's watch:

the San Bernardino shooting....... 

the Orlando shooting ...........

after those events, some people demanded stricter immigration laws, but I don't recall any Republicans blaming Obama for it.