Things are looking up
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 26, 2018, 3:40 p.m.

Well it turns out that the MAGA bomber was indeed a member of Cult 45, aka an extremist far right wing wacko Trump supporter, and the stock market is still tanking.  So things are looking up.

Dilly dilly

Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 26, 2018, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

This post proves the depths of your sickness MOJ.   As entertaining as my selfish inner child  may find watching your feckless meanderings,  the humanity in me begs for you to seek help. 

By mcfarm - Oct. 26, 2018, 3:53 p.m.
Like Reply

wow, thanks for that so surprising report mojo...this idiot supposedly has a van that even our once great fbi can find with what? Cnn sucks and a picture of Hillary in gun sights....like a target this guy is driving around in this van. Odds are great that this is a set up or if not atleast if this crazy would of been soros the fbi would never of released that info...holy cow just how shallow are you?

By mojo - Oct. 26, 2018, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

"the humanity in me begs for you to seek help."

Cult 45 members don't have any humanity in them.

By TimNew - Oct. 26, 2018, 7:49 p.m.
Like Reply

The funniest/saddest thing in this whole bombing was the collective sigh of relief I saw/heard from the left when the initial result showed that an apparent right winger was arrested.   For 24 hours,  they've been sweating, dreading the idea that this was a leftist false flag.  They knew it was more than possible.  They feared that it was likely because so many think that way. So many on the left would think this was just a swell idea.

Your cheering an evaporation of billions/perhaps trillions of dollars in the equity markets is self explanatory.

What sort of thinking leads one to find joy in the misfortune of so many others simply because it may further their cause?  Perhaps the sort of people who cheered Margaret Thatcher's death singing "Ding Dong the Witch is dead".  

Yeah MOJO, it is I and people like me that lack humanity...  Of course.

By mojo - Oct. 26, 2018, 8:03 p.m.
Like Reply

"Yeah MOJO, it is I and people like me that lack humanity..."

That's the most honest I've ever seen you be.

By GunterK - Oct. 26, 2018, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

mojo,

I could not find any reference on the internet for a "cult 45". Who is making this stuff up? Your favorite site, rawstory.com?

By joj - Oct. 26, 2018, 8:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Things are NOT looking up.  Our country is in decline.

Well certainly it's a far stretch to lay this at Trump's feet.  A great chasm between "Get him outta here!"  and "I'll pay your legal bills"  (for violence).  This pipe bomb guy (or guys) was a wacko.  Put him away for life (if guilty).

I don't expect anyone on this site to understand the following:  When I heard the thousands of zealots at the Republican convention shouting "LOCK HER UP!  LOCK HER UP!"  I was horrified.  Let me repeat that.... I was horrified.  ... I closed my eyes and was transported back to Berlin in the 1930's and could hear the Nazis chanting "KILL THE JEWS!  KILL THE JEWS!"

I know this isn't Nazi Germany and Trump isn't Hitler so spare me the indignation.  But jailing political opponents or threatening to do so is tearing at the fabric of our democracy.  And I'm not sure if it can be repaired.... The damage being done to our country by this president (even if he were a liberal) is going to last a long time.

By mojo - Oct. 26, 2018, 8:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter, I got that "Cult 45" from an acquaintance on social media. I thought it was an excellent description of Trump's loyalists, so I've appropriated it. Pretty cool, huh?

By GunterK - Oct. 26, 2018, 9:16 p.m.
Like Reply

well, thanks for clearing that up, mojo. The way you wrote it, it sounded there was a group, such as the Bad Boys, or Antifa

By Lacey - Oct. 26, 2018, 10:37 p.m.
Like Reply

She should be locked up, if you are referring to Clinton.  Trying to unseat a sitting president is treason. Time to enforce laws already on the books.

By GunterK - Oct. 27, 2018, 12:06 a.m.
Like Reply

you wrote'"....  When I heard the thousands of zealots at the Republican convention shouting "LOCK HER UP!  LOCK HER UP!"  I was horrified.  Let me repeat that.... I was horrified.  ... I closed my eyes and was transported back to Berlin in the 1930's and could hear the Nazis chanting "KILL THE JEWS!  KILL THE JEWS!"

IMHO, you cannot compare the 2 situations.

The Jews in Germany were law-abiding, decent citizens, just like the average non-jewish German.  The excelled in commerce and in the arts. They had done nothing wrong.

Hillary, on the other hand, had committed crimes, as described by FBI Director Comey, such as lying during an FBI investigation and Obstruction of Justice. Everyone of us would have been arrested for such acts, but not Hillary. There were also questions about allegedly accepting bribes while in office.