Civil War
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 15, 2018, 10:14 a.m.

Fights in the streets

Getting closer to civil war

Comments
Re: Civil War
0 likes
By carlberky - Oct. 16, 2018, 5:32 a.m.
Like Reply

"A civil war is a war which is fought between different groups of people who live in the same country."

IMHO, bloody noses sounds more like civil unrest.

By mcfarm - Oct. 16, 2018, 6:58 a.m.
Like Reply

check your vision....big black guys standing in front of polling places holding billy clubs are hardly "civil unrest"   of course if you happen to have 2 idiots running things like Obama and holder you get away scott free. Truth hurts.

By TimNew - Oct. 16, 2018, 7:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Old news McFarm.  While it was a BIG deal on a constitutional level, and it was a BIG deal that we had an AG who just didn't feel like pursuing it,  it's not huge.  And I sincerely doubt we'd get a repeat today.

I see some very disturbing trends,  but I am with Carl on this.  We're a long way from a civil war.

By mcfarm - Oct. 16, 2018, 7:18 a.m.
Like Reply

you get one side who consistantly ignore the rule of law and you are headed for trouble. And that is exactly what Obama and holder did. They set this scenario in motion. They should not be given a pass because its "old news " but is it really? Betting some lib will come here and deny it ever happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

just one example....there were others

By carlberky - Oct. 16, 2018, 9:18 a.m.
Like Reply

mc, of course you have other examples. With over 130 million people in this country,   and a very hungry internet, you can find examples of any kind of depravity you would  like to blame on the Libs. Some of it might even be true ... but to blame ALL Libs is not only unfair but just illustrates your hatred for anything not in your comfort zone.

By mcfarm - Oct. 16, 2018, 9:58 a.m.
Like Reply

just what I thought. Never even happened did it Carl. Ad if it did, what is the big deal? Its only the most fundamental right of a free society being bastardized.

By carlberky - Oct. 16, 2018, 12:58 p.m.
Like Reply

"Never even happened did it Carl."

mc, how you got that interpretation out of what I said is beyond me.

You now have a free reign to lie and misinterpret as much as you like, because I will not bother to read your future posts.

By mcfarm - Oct. 16, 2018, 8:19 p.m.
Like Reply

where o where did I get that idea carl? "some of it might even be true" who am I quoting? Wow its was you carl. I took the time to send you actual video/audio evidence and you come back with "some of it might even be true"...you are no more than a typical lib and no surprise here